Rebecca Lamb #128 Annie are you ok, are you ok, are you OK Annie?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is she holding the baby in the hello fresh ad and just shouting into her ear - the poor thing was asleep and im sure she was sliding down and instead for steadying her Beggy won’t put her phone down and just pats her head

Priorities ey 🙄 she is just awful

Reactions: 12
Can you imagine her if Steve went on a stag with his mates 😂 remember when he used to go out for the night she was like a lunatic on stories. She'd be non stop posting herself in her bra and knickers for attention while Steve is busy shagging his way around tenners 😂
didnt she say before she was going to tenners for her hen do but Steve wasn’t allowed to go abroad? 😂 she literally wouldn’t let him

• Haha
Reactions: 9
didnt she say before she was going to tenners for her hen do but Steve wasn’t allowed to go abroad? 😂 she literally wouldn’t let him
In fairness to big begs (who am I) she said that they both were going abroad for stag and hen do's, her to Tenerife (after big boss babe couldn't afford marbella) and him not sure where.

Reactions: 6
I think Steve is still employed by Hobson Snr hence the Tesla been a company car.
There's no way they afford to live with her income flogging tit facial products and him selling teeth whitening products. Not a cat in hells chance!!

She doesn't earn enough to support the pair of them, let alone pay Beaver a wage to do her admin. Bullshit. He still goes to work which is fair enough, he is supporting his family even if it's earning a wage from Daddy. That's why he's out of the house throughout the day and no doubt why he does the school run, as I expect he does hours to fit around the boys. Nothing wrong with earning an honest living, so why do they feel the need to lie about earning so many thousands per month? It's beyond me.

She would be far more relatable and get less abuse if she owned her tit and showed a true reflection of the reality they live, instead of portraying a false lifestyle that we can all see through.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I am going to say it. I think they will get married, at some point. Not necessarily next year and not necessarily in Greece, but I think they will do it. Regardless of if Steve wants to, or it’s right for them, they are both so emotionally and intellectually stunted that getting one up on Tattle is what really matters to them. I for one at here for the tit show. The dress, hen, stag, all will be comedy gold. It’s just a shame they don’t stick the finger up at us by actually being decent parents and putting their kids’ welfare before their own.

Her hair and outfit in that pic look very similar to when she registered Annie, so could well just be a pic from that day?

• Heart
Reactions: 29
That pic of her sitting in the registry office feeding Anne, she's got a muslin to cover up a little,but I bet she sat and fixed it so we could all see the child hanging off her tit. Breastfeeding isn't about her feeding her kid at all. She's a dirty slapper

Reactions: 30
She lives in the perfect place for a wedding. Hire a marquee, a bar and a food truck or catering. Set up in the garden and the photos would look amazing with the views of the farmers fields (not their fields like she tries to make people believe) a midweek cheap registry office wedding and then a blessing style ceremony in their garden or convert their barn. Could even hire a few portaloos so people didn't go in the shack...... but she has no friends to invite so it wouldn't work.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
She lives in the perfect place for a wedding. Hire a marquee, a bar and a food truck or catering. Set up in the garden and the photos would look amazing with the views of the farmers fields (not their fields like she tries to make people believe) a midweek cheap registry office wedding and then a blessing style ceremony in their garden or convert their barn. Could even hire a few portaloos so people didn't go in the shack...... but she has no friends to invite so it wouldn't work.
1664388513729.png

Even her beloved baby deer could come and watch.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Beaver if you are reading here tell your beloved she’s a bleep :) we all hate herrrrr hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Of course they both read here.. constantly!
Example: Beggy addressed doing the school run, doing homework with the boys, arranging her wedding, and making tea. All of which is purely fictional.
The heavily photoshopped slimmed down Beggy picture was probably her trying to copy the picture Chloe Madeley posted post partum, the difference being Chloe was very slim, toned and fit before her pregnancy, and ate healthily, not like porker Beggy.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
She’s done it again 😤

Literally every other person that I’ve seen post about this show has said how awful Dahmer is or how heartbroken they feel for his victims.

Beggy “dunt give two shits” Dingle just says it’s weird. I bet she doesn’t even realise that it’s a real story. She’s just so disrespectful. Pisses me off.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Why’s Steve got his tshirt tucked into his shorts like a n**nce pe teacher

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Beggy if you really wanted to prove the trolls wrong then you could show the label in your jeans, your scam sander earnings and the receipt for ‘your’ Tesla

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I invite you all to watch this vlog from when she first had Woody. This was her first vlog after he was born and the difference between her in this one and in the one we’ve just watched with Roma is so stark!
No emotional outbursts of tears because she’s just “suh suh happy”, no whimsical, romantic music and close up shots of the baby, no nothing really.. she almost sounds like she’s talking from a script in the video with Woody! She clearly always wanted a girl and cannot hide how THIS is exactly what she wanted, and having Woody, who was not the baby girl she wanted, was a disappointment.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
No way would she let him. She'll say she will, but she wont. Her gorlllstones would make a miraculous return

Beggy if you really wanted to prove the trolls wrong then you could show the label in your jeans, your scam sander earnings and the receipt for ‘your’ Tesla
And recipts for her balenciagas that she never bragged about buying

• Haha
Reactions: 15
You’ll never get the time back with your other 2 young children that you haven’t bothered with since they started walking either. 💔

• Sad
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.