Rebecca Lamb #128 Annie are you ok, are you ok, are you OK Annie?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Waist 28 in jeans.
Size 12 in elasticated baggy trousers šŸ™ƒšŸ™ƒ
She is pinochio

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
So she said sheā€™s wearing a 12 and thatā€™s what she was before she had baby girl. Hasnā€™t she always said sheā€™s a 10? šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 20
So she said sheā€™s wearing a 12 and thatā€™s what she was before she had baby gurl. Hasnā€™t she always said sheā€™s a 10? šŸ˜‚
just before she got up the Duff with berbeh gurlehhh when her and Steve had likely split up she was posting pics where she looked like a size 8!

Pic was posted on 11th November 2021.

Obvs hard out here to keep up with lies/photo shopping.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
sheā€™s been steadily putting on weight since Woody was born but itā€™s really been noticeable over the last couple of years. Last year, prior to getting pregnant she was easily a size 16/18. Yes sheā€™s short but sheā€™s got massive legs and she was carrying weight on her belly. The photo of her standing next to Carly Drake confirmed it - Carly is a size 8/10 and she looked literally half the size of Rebecca.

none of this is a shock though - Rebecca doesnā€™t do anything day to day, she doesnā€™t really leave the house unless itā€™s to go for an appointment in Skipton, she doesnā€™t exercise, she rarely even takes her dogs out for a proper walk, sheā€™s got a completely sedentary lifestyle and her diet is appalling - she eats nothing but fatty, processed crap, sweets, chocolate,alcohol, cakes, puddings etc and even her attempts at being ā€œhealthyā€ are awful - smoothies and juices full of high sugar fruits (yes sorry Rebecca but fruit is full of sugar!) so is it any wonder sheā€™s putting on weight.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
ā€œI can zip it down because obviously Iā€™ve got to think about breastfeeding and then I can see baby gurl and if it gets chilly I can zip it upā€. If itā€™s chilly youā€™re not gonna wear a crop top are you? And nothing underneath? Looks like itā€™s meant to be bought a size bigger or for a teenager šŸ˜µā€šŸ’« You can see how tight it is around her back? Why doesnā€™t she wear stuff that FITS and is comfortable?

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Yesterday she said her and Beaver were going to get the "Certificate thing" they need to get married abroad. I am sure that she has said before that everything was all arranged. So lying again Beggy? šŸ¤”

Reactions: 12
ā€œI can zip it down because obviously Iā€™ve got to think about breastfeeding and then I can see baby gurl and if it gets chilly I can zip it upā€. If itā€™s chilly youā€™re not gonna wear a crop top are you? And nothing underneath? Looks like itā€™s meant to be bought a size bigger or for a teenager šŸ˜µā€šŸ’« You can see how tight it is around her back? Why doesnā€™t she wear stuff that FITS and is comfortable?
Why is she dressed like a roadman teenage girl?!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Is Steve on Tattle on his phone on that recent story where Rebecca comes downstairs to show him her cap?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Yesterday she said her and Beaver were going to get the "Certificate thing" they need to get married abroad. I am sure that she has said before that everything was all arranged. So lying again Beggy? šŸ¤”
Right so they would both need a CNI form, which you get after giving notice to get married. But the CNI is only valid for 6 monthsā€¦ā€¦ so it will run out in Marchā€¦.! So this is yet more of her bullshit!!!!! Also notice to get married is PUBLICLY AVAILABLE INFORMATION so, itā€™s easy to find out if this is her bullshitting or not!!!

86215854-7401-4439-8B6E-B9BADBE37CB3.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Why is she dressed like a roadman teenage girl?!
Honestly, my 15 year old went out in cargos and a long sleeve top last weekend but the cargos are lovely from stradivarius, and sheā€™s a size 6, an actual size 6 not make believe šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ my Daughter looked stunning but I would never wear whats trending amongst teenagers! beggy is out of her mind, she looks ridiculous.

Right so they would both need a CNI form, which you get after giving notice to get married. But the CNI is only valid for 6 monthsā€¦ā€¦ so it will run out in Marchā€¦.! So this is yet more of her bullshit!!!!! Also notice to get married is PUBLICLY AVAILABLE INFORMATION so, itā€™s easy to find out if this is her bullshitting or not!!!

View attachment 1610814
Knew she was lying! This wedding will never take place! Just like the last one! šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 11

View attachment 1610814
Be terrible if someone were to register an objection šŸ’€šŸ’€šŸ’€

• Haha
Reactions: 21
We must remember!!!!!

BEGGY IS A DELUDED LYING TWISTED INDIVIDUAL living a very.....tragic/sad life
NO.....words needed
I just feel for A W & AnnešŸ¤£

Where is...ANNE while the dress ups are going on??????????
In the cupboardšŸ˜®

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Tried to attach a video but its too large but the video of woody kissing roma is so obvious that Rebecca told him to do it. Hes just smiling at the camera and then suddenly changes expression like hes being shown yo do something than awkwardly kissing baby girlie. Shes bleeping pathetic. Imagine staging your entire life for a bunch of strangers who wouldn't give a duck if you disappeared forever. Wheres all your lumi besties hun? Not one of your so called mates has been to see you

She really is not right in the head. She seriously needs help. I canā€™t believe none of her followers call her out on this bullshit.
They do and get blocked.Anyone that isn't fooled by her or corrects her or has a different opinion is a troll in her eyes. She's been enabled all her life probably more to benefit others rather than her

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.