Rebecca Lamb #128 Annie are you ok, are you ok, are you OK Annie?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I dont know why they don't just have a super coseh cute winter registry office wedding in Skipton followed by an afternoon tea again at that caravan park she had the baby shower at ! at the most there will be 20 people she could invite .

Steve can still have his Lads stag long weekend to Tenners 😂😂😂
Can you imagine her if Steve went on a stag with his mates 😂 remember when he used to go out for the night she was like a lunatic on stories. She'd be non stop posting herself in her bra and knickers for attention while Steve is busy shagging his way around tenners 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Literally twisted my ankle running here after seeing her ‘snap back’ shot 🏃‍♀️ You lot have all articulated perfectly what my thoughts are (as always).

This girl is unwell and needs psychological intervention. Where is her mum? If I put an edited pic on of me as a size 10, when in reality I’m a 16, my mum would be the first one to call me out on it, because she loves me.

I’d feel sorry for her if she wasn’t such a twit.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
This is how mine looks which looks exactly like his as I’m on iPhone too, and you can see the little black bit at the top where the iPhone mic and camera is on his screen, they both just love tattle, totally obsessed and 100% have accounts and post on other threads!

E933A9D1-08CD-445B-8824-5E347152007B.png

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She should just get married in the local registry and go for a nice family/extended family meal then go to Tenners the 5 of them ..this Greece carry-on will stress her out and it's all just for show

Reactions: 8
She should just get married in the local registry and go for a nice family/extended family meal then go to Tenners the 5 of them ..this Greece carry-on will stress her out and it's all just for show
There isn’t a wedding happening in Greece or anywhere else. It’s all bullshit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
This is how mine looks which looks exactly like his as I’m on iPhone too, and you can see the little black bit at the top where the iPhone mic and camera is on his screen, they both just love tattle, totally obsessed and 100% have accounts and post on other threads!

View attachment 1611130
I wonder if he laughs at some of the posts lol. He's bound to agree with plenty of what is said on here

• Heart
Reactions: 23

View attachment 1611130
Strange the white part with the link is at the bottom for me not the top so I wasn’t sure he was on it but looks like he is! We’ve caught them out again 👏🏼

Reactions: 6
Honestly she has reverse body dysmorphia, she believes what she she’s in the magic mirror and the photo shopped images are actually what she looks like. Hun we’ve seen you in Steve’s unedited pics, behave!
And we also saw her in her YouTube video only yesterday of her looking very big
I’m sorry but just no!
No bleeping way has this ugly twit just sprung back into shape !
She has never been that slim since she was a teen when she met Steve
Your messing with peoples heads and mental states posting this fake tit your utter useless pointless excuse of a human being!
You beggy should of been bleeping swallowed by big bev

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
After seeing this I'd say Beavis and Butthead have seen my post yesterday where I said that when I first followed Dingle she made me feel like shite that she could get back to "size 10" so quickly post pregnancy aparrently eating rubbish and doing 5 minutes of light exercise a week at home, when I was slogging every hour God sent in the gym and still "apparently" bigger than her 🤥.

Rebeggars probably said "look Steve a troll sez ah made them feel sad cos ah lied that ah was in a size 10 after Woodeh" and the pair of them have hatched a plan to hit the nasteh troll where it hurts by posting a pic of Beggeh looking sur sur slim once again this morning.

Obvs this proves neither of them can read to grasp the point I was actually making that after following her a while the inconsistencies in what she posts are glaring for anyone to see and I very quickly realised back in about 2017 that she was at least a 14 and wasn't really anyone to be admired and headed over to tattle 😂😂😂.

Steve was probably on here this morning checking whether the staged pic had whipped us all up into a frenzy or not and if we'd all booked in for a gastric band and were crying into our smooveh vases, slorrrr cookah porridge and chewna eggy bread after seeing Bogtrotters incredible 2 week transformation.

So well done Beggy, another own goal, made your genuine followers feel like tit, but not to worry a few weeks down the line when they see you in a picture Steve's posted, next to someone like CJD, or you let slip you're buying a primark medium (12-14) they'll realise what a liar you are then boom, got yourself a new troll. Bravo hunipots👏👏👏

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Would you go to the registry office twice in a week if you lived in the arse end of no where? Bet that picture isn’t even from today. The woman is nuts.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
After seeing this I'd say Beavis and Butthead have seen my post yesterday where I said that when I first followed Dingle she made me feel like shite that she could get back to "size 10" so quickly post pregnancy aparrently eating rubbish and doing 5 minutes of light exercise a week at home, when I was slogging every hour God sent in the gym and still "apparently" bigger than her 🤥.

Rebeggars probably said "look Steve a troll sez ah made them feel sad cos ah lied that ah was in a size 10 after Woodeh" and the pair of them have hatched a plan to hit the nasteh troll where it hurts by posting a pic of Beggeh looking sur sur slim once again this morning.

Obvs this proves neither of them can read to grasp the point I was actually making that after following her a while the inconsistencies in what she posts are glaring for anyone to see and I very quickly realised back in about 2017 that she was at least a 14 and wasn't really anyone to be admired and headed over to tattle 😂😂😂.

Steve was probably on here this morning checking whether the staged pic had whipped us all up into a frenzy or not and if we'd all booked in for a gastric band and were crying into our smooveh vases, slorrrr cookah porridge and chewna eggy bread after seeing Bogtrotters incredible 2 week transformation.

So well done Beggy, another own goal, made your genuine followers feel like tit, but not to worry a few weeks down the line when they see you in a picture Steve's posted, next to someone like CJD, or you let slip you're buying a primark medium (12-14) they'll realise what a liar you are then boom, got yourself a new troll. Bravo hunipots👏👏👏
I've just said pretty much the same about another person on this site. They're posting bait now. They think they have the upper hand. They don't. They look bleeping stupid.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16

View attachment 1611130
Yeah mines iPhone too but have the search bar at bottom still so that could be the reason mines all blue at top even when scrolling.. definitely looks like he’s on tattle if that’s the case 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
This is so ill-judged for so many reasons. If she’s a true advocate of body positivity, where is her sensitivity? So many new mums who will be so upset by these pictures, not everyone ’snaps back’ and this bragging content will only lose followers. If her aim was to make new - and any other - mums feel tit and a failure, big tick then Beggy.

That of course assumes the photos are genuine. If they’re photoshopped - and we all know they are - this is just a whole new level of fucked up on soooo many levels. I’m not sure who she sees as her audience but if she’s aiming for the new mum market, I think she’ll find they’re leaving in droves.

Posting heavily photoshopped pics she knows are not genuinely representative of her current body must be such a head duck for her. It must be such a downer having to look at your ‘real’ body after that. And a sure fire way to PND…

All I can say is that sooner or later she will be spotted in the wild and that’s not going to look good for future collabs. No one wants to be associated with that level of toxicity.

And still pushing the face sander 19 days in. Mat leave is wonderful isn’t it….

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Wish to duck I lived near her, I'd be hiding in the nearest field in camouflage gear to get a real pic of her in the wild 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I wonder if either of them laugh at any of the comments, because I know we're slagging them off but some of the comments are actual comedy genius, like hysterical.
I think she's too thick to understand comedy though, one of those people that would go to a stand up show and be like " orrrr Steve I don't get it, what's the joke? "

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.