Rebecca Lamb #128 Annie are you ok, are you ok, are you OK Annie?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The biggest thing for me about all this edited nonsense she posts is, WHO is she doing it for? Thousands of strangers who have their own lives and she will never ever meet. Are they going to be at her wedding? In times of need? Would they show up for her funeral?
No.
Steve, her family, and her " friends" all know she isn't that size. Do they not see these posts and think she's batshit crazy?
I actually feel sorry for her that she is that mentally unwell, that she has to write how proud of herself she is, on an edited photo of her own body. Clearly absolutely NO one in real life is telling her what she wants to hear.She honestly needs help, and its dangerous she's bringing up a female tbh.
Steve's sister is much larger than a size 10, as is Steph, and her friend Bethany, do they not get offended!? Maybe she hides her stories from them. Mental.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
She wasn't even that thin before she was pregnant... She wants people to believe you can practically see her ribs and hip bones with just a bit of a pouch on her stomach 3 weeks after giving birth... This woman NEEDS HELP. And it really is the saddest thing that she believes it - Like, If I go out on a night out, I'm not gonna lie, I like a selfie, I might put a filter on it (I like a smoothing one as my skin is quite textured) BUT I do know that's not what I really look like 😂 😂 😂 She is so so so desperate for attention and validation because she gets none at home. No one in her life gives a tit about her.

Reactions: 29
You only have to look at her pitiful vlog to see she's nowhere near the size she is in that pic!! She needs sectioned. She is deluded

Reactions: 22
I don’t get why she isn’t also expressing milk? Like, if the baby isn’t feeding much (bullshit) then her boobs must be pouring with milk?! So you’d express it wouldn’t you? To bottle feed.
Probably selling it to the pervs. Just pumping and only feeding occasionally for pics. 😜

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Wonder if he gallbladder is back working? Wonder if she’s gonna claim magical BaBeH gIrLy cured her gallstones 🫠

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It’s like @Clarity456 said yesterday, imagine watching her not knowing what we know, people will feel like absolute shite! It’s a good job we are all clued up here. I bet the people who know her in real life are wincing at this! I pity the witch honestly, let her believe she’s a size 8/10 who is 5’9, she’s only lying to herself. Her downfall will soon come and I’m here for it.
I am starting to lose sympathy for these folk though, because if they can't notice that editing from this morning, they need their eyes tested. If they continue to follow her and like her, they need their heads testing😂

• Heart
Reactions: 16
That photo is ridiculous 🤣 so a few days ago she was wearing a 28inch waist, but now here she is showing that she still has a 5 month bump, on what appears to be a photo shopped toned body??? Surely a few of her sheep will wake up to her lies

Reactions: 14
Someone capable add it to the wiki please, this might be her best/worst editing work in awhile. Aswell as extremely damaging to women. I think it's important that photo is out there. It really is terrible and highlights exactly the kind of person she is.

Reactions: 19
I am starting to lose sympathy for these folk though, because if they can't notice that editing from this morning, they need their eyes tested. If they continue to follow her and like her, they need their heads testing😂
Oh absolutely! If the whole gallstone charade isn’t enough to set alarm bells ringing for people then leave them to it. All the other tit she has done in the past as well, I’ve said before, I honestly don’t know how she has any genuine followers, they are obviously as pig stupid as her!

Reactions: 12
this may be petty but in that vlog last night, is there any need to be kissing a newborn baby 7 times during a 90 second shpeel to the camera and mid sentence, like, just finish what you're saying and kiss her then if you like? Is this Rebeggars mental age 14 way of showing she's such a good mummeh and loves her berrrbehhh surrrr much or something?

Also, as far as we know Steve just "does her admin" and sells tooth whitening kits, so why was she clearly alone for the majority of that vlog? He's on paternity leave surely.

The fact there's an I Saw It First haul coming, the pic this morning makes perfect sense 🙄🙄🙄 so she can say she got everything in a 10, gaslight Steve into not leaving her and fool her followers that she is "sur slim and perfect"

Reactions: 20
The biggest thing for me about all this edited nonsense she posts is, WHO is she doing it for? Thousands of strangers who have their own lives and she will never ever meet. Are they going to be at her wedding? In times of need? Would they show up for her funeral?
No.
Steve, her family, and her " friends" all know she isn't that size. Do they not see these posts and think she's batshit crazy?
I actually feel sorry for her that she is that mentally unwell, that she has to write how proud of herself she is, on an edited photo of her own body. Clearly absolutely NO one in real life is telling her what she wants to hear.She honestly needs help, and its dangerous she's bringing up a female tbh.
Steve's sister is much larger than a size 10, as is Steph, and her friend Bethany, do they not get offended!? Maybe she hides her stories from them. Mental.
Even if she does hide the pics from them, they'll see them on here. That's even MORE embarrassing if that's the case!

Reactions: 11
this may be petty but in that vlog last night, is there any need to be kissing a newborn baby 7 times during a 90 second shpeel to the camera and mid sentence, like, just finish what you're saying and kiss her then if you like? Is this Rebeggars mental age 14 way of showing she's such a good mummeh and loves her berrrbehhh surrrr much or something?

Also, as far as we know Steve just "does her admin" and sells tooth whitening kits, so why was she clearly alone for the majority of that vlog? He's on paternity leave surely.

The fact there's an I Saw It First haul coming, the pic this morning makes perfect sense 🙄🙄🙄 so she can say she got everything in a 10, gaslight Steve into not leaving her and fool her followers that she is "sur slim and perfect"
Thing is, she could be the most stunning person in the world, with a body to match, and she'd still be an ugly lying piece of tit. She should be worrying about being the best mother she can be, but no this bleep is spending god knows how long editing photos of herself. Talk about pissing your kids youth away.

Reactions: 25
I really want to tell her about herself but I also want to see the tragic car crash of eventual cheating/splitting up and how she handles it all because it will happen. When Steve’s resentment kicks in it’ll be over.
She is a bleeping liarrrrrrr- the only women I’ve seen with stomachs like that so soon are those who have had WASHBOARD strong abs pre-pregnancy & continued 4-6 workouts a week throughout.
The editing is insane, she needs some professional help now. This is why she doesn’t have friends or family who like her because they see this bullshit for what it is.

Reactions: 23
I have a friend and I say that term loosely. She cannot post a single photo of herself unedited she’s so insecure bout her looks which is crazy as she’s already very attractive. I just don’t get it though like someone said above who do these edited posts benefit? Cos the people who really know you know you look nothing like that anyway? My ‘friend’ posted a photo of me online in my recent wedding and even edited me and my husband like wtf? 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I have a friend and I say that term loosely. She cannot post a single photo of herself unedited she’s so insecure bout her looks which is crazy as she’s already very attractive. I just don’t get it though like someone said above who do these edited posts benefit? Cos the people who really know you know you look nothing like that anyway? My ‘friend’ posted a photo of me online in my recent wedding and even edited me and my husband like wtf? 😂😂
Also a friend of hers recently posted a photo of them both which was unedited and it was hilarious! A couple of days later the edited version popped up on her own insta and the difference was absolutely tragic, from the smoother skin, to the whiter teeth and the sparkly eyes. Get a grip!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Hahahaha so she is a size 12 today but she was a 28 inch waist the other day 😂😂😂 she has lost the bleeping plot

ETA: Those outfits are absolutely awful you can hear the cheap material #bossbabe

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.