Rebecca Lamb #128 Annie are you ok, are you ok, are you OK Annie?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone care to explain to me what a "wet, cosy day" is? Trust me, i've been out in it today and the last thing anyone with a brain cell and a vocabulary would call it is cosy.

And just how many times did she use the word nice in that reel about Harrogate, repetition like that just makes people think you're struggling for words. Honestly, pick up a book and read a bit, people might respect you more if you at least sound intelligent.

I'll leave others to pass judgement on the great Harrogate burger disaster, suffice to say my Hubby would have been straight back to the kitchen if they served something as unappetising as that monstrosity.
That unfortunately is how five guys is served, in foil, wrapped up, sometimes squashed and the fries in a cup generally tipped into a bag

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
She has a black oil mobile electric heater in this pic and I noticed a white one on a pic i think in the living room ..so this will cost her a fortune running them FS they will run away with the electricity plus they are tit , has she no working central heating ? no way they small heaters will heat that shack properly View attachment 1628283
Nope.. there’s no central heating to the shack. There’s the fire & they have plug in radiators that is it

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Never eaten at 5 Guys - the smell alone turns my stomach. Is it normal practice to give the bun a death punch before serving? 🫤 and as ever, Rebecca has made it look like shite and hasn’t influenced me to ever eat there!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I’ve seen Steve in the wild this week and I don’t know what to tell you trolls… I’d say he’s a catfish like Beggy but that would imply he was coming across attractive at some point.
Dumpy, I mean a fair few inches smaller than I expected, t shirt on it at least 2 sizes too big so he thinks it gives the hench illusion but the salmon number he was wearing just made him look like mr blobby. Literally my first thought when I realised who was walking towards me in Skipton recently
you can keep him Beggy🤣🤣 they really are made for each other and just adds even more fuel to the ‘they look related’ fire
Just saying it as I see it

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
Why do all the round up posts have to always have the first few half nude? Why is it so necessary? Nah we’ll stick the dad at the end of the round up & I guess we’ll add the other kids in.

Reactions: 17
More fuckin pics of Ann attached to her tit. Does this slag not have a day off

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I thought the trainers are well beige for living in the country - but then I'm boring! 🙄😂

I haven't understood the aff link - the clothes from one place then, and she gets % for posting. Get it. Still think they are bloody awful - I can't get over the black/white combo with the boots 😱
Everything she wears is awful, she dresses like a teenage girl who hasn't found her own style yet. I think the aff link works even if you don't buy the item. If you click on the aff link, as I understand it stores unless you clear your cookies, and any items bought for 30 days after or somewhere around that number earn her commission.

Reactions: 8
Can someone tell me why Roma is nicknamed Annie? And any idea why Steve is so red and has such a pin head? I'm behind the times on this thread 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Why does she keep leaving Anne hanging off the edge of the bed, literally makes me shiver, go look after your kids love instead of staring at yourself in the mirror

Also, peep the stand alone radiator 🤣 must be bleeping freezing in that shack, or they can’t afford the lecky bill
She is a danger to those kids she really is. Why the hell does she not place her in the middle of the bed!!and that house will be the most uncomfortable house ever to live in during the cold months. Imagine sitting in her living room with a cold concrete floor. No thanks. Just looking at her life makes me feel miserable

Reactions: 24
Can someone tell me why Roma is nicknamed Annie? And any idea why Steve is so red and has such a pin head? I'm behind the times on this thread 😅
Annie = because she looks like Anne Hegarty

Steve is a steroid freak which is why his torso is over inflated with fluid retention making his head look like a peanut and sending his blood pressure soaring turning it that delightful shade of red

• Haha
Reactions: 30
‘Going to run a baaath and get in the baaaath’ duck off Rebecca with your limited vocabulary and awful awful lips. The way she said duct honestly made me want to vom 🤢

Boss babe Begs with her boss babe day to Harrogate on the cheap and back to her boss babe oil radiator 😂 she is so tragic isnt she

Also five guys is possibly the worst thing you could eat with gallstones i had my gallbladder out recently and if i had eaten that fat laden meal before hand i would have been in hospital what an absolute gobshite

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I’d bet a grand that they’ve rigged that electricity. Middle of nowhere it’s probably not gonna get checked for a long long while and the fine for doing it is only a grand so to save money while you’re desperately skint and then pay it off when you’ve been caught isn’t the worst thing. My husbands a spark it isn’t hard to rig electricity but you’d be bleeping stupid to do it and they are very stupid and they’ve got form for doing it to the gas!!

Don’t know why I used the word rigged sorry it should be bypassed

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Fuking weirdo
ALWAYS IN ITS KNICKERS OR BRA
Grott bag🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 21
I’d bet a grand that they’ve rigged that electricity. Middle of nowhere it’s probably not gonna get checked for a long long while and the fine for doing it is only a grand so to save money while you’re desperately skint and then pay it off when you’ve been caught isn’t the worst thing. My husbands a spark it isn’t hard to rig electricity but you’d be bleeping stupid to do it and they are very stupid and they’ve got form for doing it to the gas!!

Don’t know why I used the word rigged sorry it should be bypassed
That is 100% probably what Steve has done !

There are normal radiators on the walls seen them in her pictures and the sales details of the house said oil fuelled central heating , so why would you have plug in heaters ??

Drives a Tesla but has plug in heaters , okay they have a wood stove but most of the heat from that will be up the chimney , which probably never been swept and no carbon monoxide detectors in any rooms !!

Children playing at grown ups !

Edited , picture on her grid if lying down on bed feeding baby theres a white radiator behind her on the wall , so why the plug in heater ? Do the boys have heaters ??

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
If she’s cold - and obviously can’t afford the oil for her rads - why does she not, you know, put some bloody clothes on?! Always prancing about in just her bra but has some cheap plug in radiators dotted about. Make it make sense 😩

Reactions: 15
I hated seeing the Boys when they had their mattresses on the floor - was a while back, she had been gifted something over the beds. All I could think of was how bloody cold they would feel ☹

You've only got to look at her home photos and feel ❄❄

Knowing they had a baby coming at this time of year you would think it would have spured them on to get the heating sorted, because it's very clear that the heating isn't adequate. Instead of spending your money on crap, make your home more comfortable. IdiotsRUs.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.