Rebecca Lamb #128 Annie are you ok, are you ok, are you OK Annie?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All the clothes bought for babygirl and she spent yesterday in a long sleeve vest and socks and tonight she is back in last nights babygrow. No common sense and no hygiene standards, mama’s back!

Reactions: 16
Fuking weirdo
ALWAYS IN ITS KNICKERS OR BRA
Grott bag🤢
She's an absolute skank. Does she just parade about the house in her bra and knickers? Or does she strip purely for a photo. Either one makes her one sad pathetic vain fucker. Nobody wants to see you in your grubby undergarments Dingle. Find a bin and climb in you bleeping woman.

Reactions: 20
I can't see all her photos, but the one from yesterday - Roma asleep after seeing Rebecca's mate. I so wish she hadn't posted that -
Prop baby is all little Annie is
Just when you think you couldn't think any less of her, she admits to feeding Roma like this but only for a short while so she gets her photo. Absolutely fuckin witch. Why the need to take the photo, when you are feeding your daughter ☹😡

• Angry
Reactions: 18
I still can't comprehend why any of her family (or Beaver's) aren't concerned by her posts 🤯
The fact she has shown us that she is repeatedly positioning the baby on the edge of the bed is very concerning.

Why is Beaver so blind to her irresponsible behaviour and treatment to their children?

Reactions: 14
I still can't comprehend why any of her family (or Beaver's) aren't concerned by her posts 🤯
The fact she has shown us that she is repeatedly positioning the baby on the edge of the bed is very concerning.

Why is Beaver so blind to her irresponsible behaviour and treatment to their children?
Beaver doesn’t give two shits he’s too busy gnawing his tomb teeth around Yorkshire the racist, sexist twit. He’ll do anything for an easy life so let’s her get on with it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Honestly fail to see the issue in saying a baby int cute. What is actually going to come from that? They can't read..... And if they did, just by chance ever see these opinions as adults they should... A. Question why thousands of strangers should have ever been allowed an opinion on them as an infant , and B. probably not give a duck, because it bears no relevance to them as an adult.

She was inside her mums stomach whilst Rebecca sexualised the entire pregnancy and made her the product of pedophile rings.

The only person that its ever going to bother is Steve and Becky. Couldn't happen to nicer people.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

Because Beaver is too busy doing this… 🤢
1E6E53CC-E727-49F2-952E-2640EB21759B.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.