Rebecca Lamb #128 Annie are you ok, are you ok, are you OK Annie?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my god what has he swallowed he’s massive 😵💫
He’s not. He’s pumped full of steroids and he’s retaining water. Look at that ridiculous photo - the tiny egg shaped muscle there - it’s tiny in comparison to his shoulders/arms because it’s all water retention - it’s just fluid bloat. He looks ridiculous.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
He’s not. He’s pumped full of steroids and he’s retaining water. Look at that ridiculous photo - the tiny egg shaped muscle there - it’s tiny in comparison to his shoulders/arms because it’s all water retention - it’s just fluid bloat. He looks ridiculous.
His got beggys bitatoes in his biceps

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Just catching up, but 'appy Wednesday everywun I'm about to go run a bath cos I really like baths and I regularly have baths and I like a nice hot bath, so I'm about to run a bath, cos I like baths and stuff. Sniff

• Haha
Reactions: 37
While some things are said that are a bit below the realms of decency, & I will concur with that, it wouldn't be happening in the first place if those poor kids were protected properly and given a normal private childhood like every child deserves.

Alfie is chief puppet, looking at his mum after each word he speaks on camera to see if he's followed the instructions correctly. The poor boy clearly has development issues that are not being addressed due to her constant misguided striving for portraying the perfect family on social media and his issues don't sit right with her in relation to that.

Both children have known nothing other than growing up with an emotionally absent mother, camera in their faces from before they wake to bedtime and only doing something or going somewhere for the purposes of producing content where they have to live a fake life filming something so simple as going on a walk over and over again until they get it right for her to stitch together with more fake content and play over vomit inducing guitar music on YouTube. We've seen them naked, we've seen them potty training, poorly, we've seen them asleep, we've seen their mum naked and likely when they get to high school all their friends will do too, she's set them up for 5 years of bullying!

And then their poor Roma. Conceived by her mum tricking her dad because her social media was drying up (because she's crap at her job) a mere prop in a new sick game of dress up the doll for Instagram.

It's not right what is said sometimes but it wouldn't be happening if she was a proper parent.

No way on earth would I ever put my precious kids through the life she is providing for them, I value them too much, I love and want the best for them and as a consequence of that protection I provide absolutely no one is judging them, calling them anything or looking at them for that matter, that shouldn't be.
Had to jump on to add to the list of shame the time when Rebecca set up the vlog camera in their bedroom, took off her knickers, spread her legs then recorded and shared Steve waxing her minge ! Imagine being a teenager and knowing at anytime that video of your parents could resurface and be seen by your high school mates 😞

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Because Beaver is too busy doing this… 🤢View attachment 1629105
Some of his ink work looks good, but as for the rest... Its a No from me ☺

Had to jump on to add to the list of shame the time when Rebecca set up the vlog camera in their bedroom, took off her knickers, spread her legs then recorded and shared Steve waxing her minge ! Imagine being a teenager and knowing at anytime that video of your parents could resurface and be seen by your high school mates 😞

If she can share something so private on her channel, she's not adverse to anything then 😳😱. That's bloody disgusting. She's the cheaper version of Danielle Lloyd and her Pringles.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Big Mandyanne looks like a cabbage patch kid
I couldn't quite remember what they looked like so had a Google and I could have literally figured out what they looked like just by looking at MandyAnne😂hahahaha hair like like mother like daughter. I also wish you were my pal in real life, I'm like 14 years younger but who cares hahah

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Thread suggestion 129 #RebeccaLamb
Beckeh has a sore tit. Meanwhile big Anne's left hanging on the corner of the sess pit.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Can't believe I never saw that video 😳 (unless anybody managed to grab a screen record?!)
I love watching back all her her awkward, embarrassing and hilarious moments on here ☺ and I'm sure you do too Beggy 😘😘
Xx

Reactions: 10
Can't believe I never saw that video 😳 (unless anybody managed to grab a screen record?!)
I love watching back all her her awkward, embarrassing and hilarious moments on here ☺ and I'm sure you do too Beggy 😘😘
Xx
I missed it too! Please you lovely lot of trolls, did deep in your galleries for a screen record!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.