Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BabeOne

Perhaps he is getting additional support but she's just not mentioned it publicly?
I would hope so 🙏. If he is, then it would bring a new audience to her if she spoke about the struggles they have.

I can't help think that they prefer being lazy and using their Channel to attract people with different outlook.

• Sad
Reactions: 6

BabeOne

Please tell me someone has seen People Just Do Nothing and the pregnancy photoshoot Miche did with Grindah? 😂

I’m now imagining Rebecca and Steve doing the same thing. Keeping it classy hunz.
That was 💯😂.. Brilliant

Sorry but they trainers are horrible they are like prescription ones for pensioners with walking problems due to bunions arthritis ect
I shouldn't laugh at this, as it sounds like me 🙄😳😂, but yes they do.. Just horrible 😕

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Its-all-about-me!

VIP Member
Can you imagine her having to take blood, test wee and do sweeps 😂 absolutely no chance. I’m a mh nurse and we still have to give injections and had to do loads of medical practice. She wouldn’t last five minutes. Midwifery is so hard to get onto aswell, when I was doing my degree my course was 30 students, adult nursing was over 100 and midwifery had 11!
Same here we had 8 for midwifery. 2 dropped out before the end of first year. And only 4 passed out of the 8

Reactions: 5

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
The school is tiny and I very much doubt they have a school kitchen so probably no school meals , has she ever shown Alfies school lunch bag ?
Nope all local authority/council run schools have an obligation to provide food for pupils. There will be a school canteen.

Sticky One

VIP Member
the only one we know he's deffo been at is the gender reveal one, Woody's been to as many as him 😄 the first one he deffo wasn't at, and beggy was crying afterwards and tried to make out it was cos the boys were "bickering" 🙄🙄
again can only assume but she did word it like they were both there. even for the 6 week scan. I just don’t get the lying theory tbh - they weren’t using any contraception 🤣 what did Steve really think would happen

Imhere123

VIP Member
Nooooo, was mentioned non stop for 2 weeks, then "nothing is left to organise" aparrently 🤥quickest organisation of a pretend wedding ever! It only consisted of Beggy reposting a few Pinterest pics stolen off a "Greek wedding inspo board" and buying clemmeh a supah cute flammable dress from Shein....

We just know it's a figment of Rebecca's imagination because even if you had a wedding planner with 9 months until your wedding you'd be going ham trying to organize things.

The sort of thing you'd be sorting the detail out of at this stage:

Whether it's just a blessing and they won't actually be legally married (probably what Beavers agreed to if anything 😂)
Whether they've booked any civil ceremony here, is it before/after the Greek doo?
How long the guests will be out there for?
What the itinerary for the guests will be to entertain them, will they do boat party one night, traditional Greek taverna the next bla bla bla...
Where's Alfeh and Woodehs outfits?
Where's Steve's outfit? presuming he can't wear the same suit he was gonna wear to the original dream venue of "some where in the Yorkshire daaalless that's beautiful" cos it'll be sur surrr hot in skeeaffoss
Where's the groomsmens outfits? have Steve and his pals all gone together to Moss Bros or somewhere to look at light coloured linen suits or smart shorts or something more climate suitable for a destination wedding?
What's became of bogtrotters dress that big bad bev shelled out for? will it still fit her? can it be altered? we were led to believe it was a meringue with full sleeves, are the sleeves getting removed?

Let me know in your next q&a won't you Dingle
It’s so strange isn’t it. We got married in the Caribbean, but we still had loads to sort ourselves. We had to actually book the holiday for everyone that was coming with us, we had to sort clothes, bridesmaid dress shopping with my bridesmaids, suit fittings, we also had a party over here when we came back to celebrate with the people who weren’t coming away with us so we had all that to organise too. We are both quite laid back, so no bridezilla here but even with us being relaxed about everything it definitely took more than 2 weeks to organise everything.

Ruby’s mum

VIP Member
That door is freaking me out, how can they not be concerned about having a door that can get directly into their child’s bedroom from outside?! Why not take it out and fill it 😖
It’s a listed building, I doubt they’d be allowed to do so. I would hope the door is locked and double bolted from the inside.