Rebecca Lamb #123 babeh lumeh’s almost due, seems to have forgotten she’s got sons too!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Quick overview: Beggy has humongous swollen feet to match her cankles and armpit, and a Tesla that is probably owned by Hobson Snr and won’t accommodate three car seats safely.

#SiZe10 🙄
#NotGlowing

3045F029-17AC-479D-AD70-EDBD3EDCAE29.jpeg
5F6BF137-55BD-4883-B7A1-9CD8D0C160BA.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 43
Please can somebody save the armpit and the cankles in the Wiki? They must never be forgotten ✌

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I can’t get over that weird pregnant man. The internet is a scary place!!!

Reactions: 25
She can see these people have perversions but she isn’t bothered because it gives her following a boost and her likes and this in turn gives her free things/ads. The kids safety either does not matter or she feels safe because she thinks roidy beev is a muscular hunk to protect them? F* knows. I think she likes thinking the perverts fancy her too.

but yeah you watch her story but don’t interact and it’s an instant blocking offence 🤯

I can’t get over that weird pregnant man. The internet is a scary place!!!
also the stirrups in the pic would indicate he has access to a medical facility, god I hope he doesn’t work in gynae/maternity - it’s all so grim. And even worse that shes happy to facilitate it in her own way 🤢

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
I’m soooo bloody confused by the pregnant person, are they a man or woman? Are they actually pregnant lol why do they have a nappy on in some of the pics, soooo many questions 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m soooo bloody confused by the pregnant person, are they a man or woman? Are they actually pregnant lol why do they have a nappy on in some of the pics, soooo many questions 😂
It’s a sick, twisted bloke with revolting, perverted fetishes about pregnancy and playing at being an infant. And she knows full well creeps like this follow her and actively encourages it. And she wonders why Channel Scum and Matalan dropped her?

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
The migration in her lips is absolutely vile how can she still claim the last time she had them done was 2 years ago

Reactions: 22
Just taking a seat 👍😊

Baby lumehhhhhh 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Hope you all have a gorgeous cosehhhhhh lovlehhhhhhhh dayyyyyy 🥰

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Why does she say she had her lips done two years ago??! I had mine done in May last year and I specifically remember her having hers done after me! She can’t keep up with her own bloody lies.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Why does she say she had her lips done two years ago??! I had mine done in May last year and I specifically remember her having hers done after me! She can’t keep up with her own bloody lies.
Because she’s a natural beauty

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Please can somebody save the armpit and the cankles in the Wiki? They must never be forgotten ✌
The wiki needs to have one of her photoshopped pictures beside it, it then shows that she is a liar. As someone previously mentioned it’s not the fact she has swollen ankles…it’s the lies.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.