Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Clementine

VIP Member
Don’t know how I never saw it before as I love love love PJDN!!!
How did I not see that beggy is just mich all over !!
Love this so much
I need to cheer myself up so going to rewatch it all from tonight. Will let you know of any other similarities I spot 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Sticky One

VIP Member
Coming on to say this. She saw the midwife at what she claims was her 37 week appointment last week. No midwife or health trust wouldn’t then not see you for three weeks. I had my last baby last year at 38 weeks and 3 days (don’t be jealous Becky) and by the time my daughter was born I was seeing my midwife 3 times a week for BP checks even at that stage of my pregnancy. Becky is lying through her teeth at this point. None of what she’s saying makes sense and her followers must be as dense as her if they believe an ounce of her stories.
I don’t know where you are but my trust definitely doesn't see you that often in the last weeks of your pregnancy specially not in your 2nd+ babies

Has he been at her scans????
has he not?

Last edited:
Reactions: 5

Rosie Tatler

VIP Member
I have never seen those kids eat ANYTHING that isn't junk, it's quite shocking. Only gonna get worse when she's got a baby to run around after. At least they'll both be in school soon and might be offered something relatively healthy once a day.
The school is tiny and I very much doubt they have a school kitchen so probably no school meals , has she ever shown Alfies school lunch bag ?

• Sad
Reactions: 4

KayleighRose

Chatty Member
[/QUOTE]
Now this could be because my son is so active, but my 6year old eats an adults medium meal at McDonalds. A happy meal would not satisfy him.
Surely I’m not the only one that thinks an 8 year old shouldn’t be getting a happy meal?
I'm 33 and get large fries and a plain burger bun (literally just bread no meat) and that satisfies me 😂

Emilyh91

I never said they looked good 😊 just giving correct information. They have definitely migrated & I wouldn’t touch them who ever had done the work should dissolve , leave alone then re do to a more natural look.

Yeah but the people that Rebecca will be going to for her lip fillers will be some brain dead airhead with a fucking “KWOLIFIKATSHUN” they got from a 1 day online course. She quite clearly doesn’t go to a decent, trained person.
No I wouldn’t admit to this work if it were mine, they’ve been way over done too much filler too fast. I wouldn’t touch them. They need to go back and be dissolved

Rosie878

VIP Member
My 6 year old would refuse to wear that teddy jacket (and he's not particularly fussy) can't believe she's bought it for Alfie 😬

Shanholly

She even says in the video she got Alfie the Marvel backpack, he didn’t even get to choose his own bag.
May kids always pick their school bags (within reason) my 6yr old he picked a Nike one.He would say Marvel was too babyish for a bag….don’t even get me started on thre Spider-Man wellies
I wondered that as well where the boys even there!

• Haha

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
Its soo weird how she matches the boys still at Aflies age I had my own personality and hobbies and would pick what I wanted to wear (to be fair I was a typical nightmare girl and kicked off when my mum tried to put something on me I didn't like from about the age of 3, luckily for me my daughter has adopted that attitude at the age of 2, good luck begs!) Its just bizarre to me that he has no personality of his own. Also ill never ever get over her humongous nose. Why is it so far up her head?! Like it goes right in between her eyes. Is that normal? Its just huge. Never seen anything like it. How does she edit her videos to make her face look so much different? On her pics her face looks nothing like it does in her videos. Her eye bags are something else. Only going to get worse when the new tiny likkle babeh gurleh comes along. Can't wait 🥰
You can use Facetune2 to edit video footage in the way she does.

Nellyellie

VIP Member
She’s broken 😂
It was like listening to Beggy!

It is quite common for peoples lips and faces to swell at the end of pregnancy
I hate to defend her, but I actually read something last week on an aesthetics page about lips that had been filled, swelling in heat, so as well as pregnancy, the recent heat could have contributed.
I don’t believe she has had her lips done, not because she wouldn’t but I don’t think a practitioner would.
I’ve had filler before and my lips swelled so much when I was pregnant!

Last edited:
  • Haha