Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lavender425

I think it would depend entirely on what the growth scans are for. I had them in my pregnancy because my first born was big so not an actual issue with my pregnancy as such and therefore only had two routine growth scans at 32 and 36 weeks. If there was a problem with actual growth then yes I suspect they would be more often.
Yeah this is correct. Routine growth scans (in my trust) are usually at 28, 32 and 36 weeks. If there were any concerns then further scans would be offered, usually two weekly in the instance of growth concerns.

Reactions: 3

acm1993

Woody looks lovely in that little outfit with trainers that actually fit, be nice if she always dressed him like that!

Reactions: 3

Fruitloops10

Chatty Member
I swear, she already did the Baby Mama vid a few weeks ago? Did I imagine that or have a nightmare?! Such a cringe trend.

• Haha
Reactions: 2

Frenchie

VIP Member
Well it's billed as a back to school vlog. But she didn't get them any school trousers, polo shirts/shirts, school socks, PE shirts/shorts or shoes. But DID GET clothes for the unborn babeh gurl and something for herself. Even when she gets a gig for free stuff, she still can't bring herself to just spend it all on those boys.
Really?????
What on earth did she buy them? Or get free?!

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
Could you even get into Uni with no qualifications and 30% attendance?

Happy to be proven wrong but that sounds like quite a substantial mother lode of Bullshit to me

Not that Beggy, our resident Brain transplant donner, would have a chance of getting in anyway, even with those dubious entry criteria.
He may have been kicked out of school but he went to sixth form college so presumably did something there that enabled him to get into a Uni course