Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I have always more or less said its river because she's made a point of having pics next to rivers lol , it's pretty obvious I think
Yeah I agree. Although there was a random R name she mentioned a while back. Can’t remember what it was though-think it was made up.
I’m pregnant and currently obsessed with names 😂

Reactions: 2

SmudgeTheCat

Chatty Member
I think matching occasionally is ok like depending on the outfit as Woody & Alfie are different ages so nothing too babyish!

Reactions: 2

Jehe

You can see the filler lines. This is from last week.
Ok well we’ll never know but I having had swollen pregnancy myself, and the fact people are saying she’s swollen elsewhere, I don’t think she has.

I guess if she has, her body! 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 1

IN358

tbf companies house does say she was removed as a director in 2013 whereas Steve wasn't until 2018 when the company sold, not a chance she'd have voluntarily relinquished sponging off daddy if u ask me 🤣.
What business does his dad have?

IN358

Was looking at some at videos from her old house a few weeks ago and can’t believe how much nicer and cosier it was so much more homely! Think they made a massive mistake moving to the new one
Is there any pics of her old house would love to see them!

Marpaudai

Chatty Member
Mine started at about 28 weeks so it is quite usual. I also doubt any aesthetic practitioner would be insured on pregnant ladies. I just really don’t think she has to be fair to her on this one
I hate to defend her, but I actually read something last week on an aesthetics page about lips that had been filled, swelling in heat, so as well as pregnancy, the recent heat could have contributed.