Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

JBrown

Chatty Member
Have any Lumi muppets confirmed this new collagen is safe to take in pregnancy???

Reactions: 6

MJLT16

I came to see if anyone knew what car it was the thread title didn’t disappoint 😄 can’t believe she will be wazzing down them country roads in snow with Alfay not in a booster seat in a Tesla!

Meringue22

VIP Member
Financial stability 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Lol beggy the only thing stable in your life is your fat arse!!!!
That ain’t going no where for sure!!! 😂
Btw beggy I just got my son a real Louis Vuitton bag just because I can. No fake shit in sight 😊
Your avi 😂

• Haha

Pivot

VIP Member
What I don’t understand is, if she was having growth scans and had an appointment at 37 weeks but then they don’t see her until her due date, that’s 3 weeks without being seen! When I had growth scans they were all the way up to my due date, but I went 2 days early in the end. From what I gather, if you’re having growth scans they don’t suddenly stop, even if there’s no concerns.
I think it would depend entirely on what the growth scans are for. I had them in my pregnancy because my first born was big so not an actual issue with my pregnancy as such and therefore only had two routine growth scans at 32 and 36 weeks. If there was a problem with actual growth then yes I suspect they would be more often.

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
I don’t know where you are but my trust definitely doesn't see you that often in the last weeks of your pregnancy specially not in your 2nd+ babies

has he not?
You said up thread that he’s been with her at all her scans. How do you know that??

• Heart

Meringue22

VIP Member
I bought a Dame Deborah t shirt from In the style. Shocking quality, good cause but I wouldn’t shop there again!

Poosh

VIP Member
Is the filler meant to spread like that? I wouldn’t mind having my top lip done but not if I look like that!
Not when you get it done properly lol, I’ve had mine done more times than what she claims, last time was about 12 months ago and now you wouldn’t even know, they have pretty much gone back to normal but I pay more and get them done at a well known clinic where I live.