Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Its-all-about-me!

VIP Member
Anyone seen lifewiththebusbys primark back to school ad? So much better than Rebecca's. Take note beggy. Also she has alot less followers than beggy but has alot more ads, gifted items and days out.

Reactions: 7

LemonPips

Did she have a photoshoot with any of the boys pregnancies? probs not… who am I kidding, she forgets she has those boys

sosticky

Chatty Member
Now this could be because my son is so active, but he eats an adults medium meal at McDonalds. A happy meal would not satisfy him.
Surely I’m not the only one that thinks an 8 year old shouldn’t be getting a happy meal?
My 8 year old has a chicken legend burger meal these days

Longtimelurker10

VIP Member
You can see the filler lines. This is from last week.
They’re not filler lines, they’re migration lines. Filler punctures are little dots exactly like any other injection. But she has definitely had them done during pregnancy. I’ve had fillers, my lips never went like that during either of my pregnancies!

Emilyh91

I’m a qualified aesthetician, and I highly doubt any one would inject fillers or Botox to a pregnant woman. The fluctuations in hormones may alter the blood flow as well as cause swelling. Usually, fillers cause problems to the mother and not to the baby in the womb. in women who have previously had lip injections, their lips tend to swell “proportionally more” during pregnancy than other women's. Is what I’ve been taught for administrating.

• Heart

sneks

I can't understand why she's been gifted a bunch of maternity wear at 37 weeks pregnant? It's all just gunna go to waste.
She actually looks pretty in the green/aqua shift dress, but she had to go and spoil it by starting out in her underwear. 🙄

Its-all-about-me!

VIP Member
The amount of times she mentions thinking the baby is going to be late doesn’t convince us she does actually think the baby is going to come late. Why’s she so desperate to be have her now?! Wouldn’t surprise me if she hasn’t asked to be induced or plays up to the hospital so she can be
She mentioned when she will be 38 weeks. I think that's when she is having her induction. She is trying to hard to tell us she is going to come late. My hospital trys to wait to at least 39 weeks but I think the growth scans was for a reason and her fat ankles don't look to healthy