Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Clarity456

VIP Member
I think she thinks the baby is going to be a mini her, (well the way she used to be), small, dark hair, cute. But there's every chance she comes out with beaver's massive head and gormless look
She's naturally mousey brown so I think as far as genes go that's impossible, Woody basically looks like her as a kid.

Reactions: 4

Cmj

I've been gone for ages and come back to tons of pjdn references. Noooo you cannot put pjdn and these 2 in the same catagory. Pjdn is hilarious 😂😂😂😂😂😂 beggy wishes she was lady miche

• Haha

Whatwouldyoudo

VIP Member
Coming on to say this. She saw the midwife at what she claims was her 37 week appointment last week. No midwife or health trust wouldn’t then not see you for three weeks. I had my last baby last year at 38 weeks and 3 days (don’t be jealous Becky) and by the time my daughter was born I was seeing my midwife 3 times a week for BP checks even at that stage of my pregnancy. Becky is lying through her teeth at this point. None of what she’s saying makes sense and her followers must be as dense as her if they believe an ounce of her stories.

If it genuinely was her last appointment and she isn't lying about her due date then she does have some complications/issues in the pregnancy. My last midwife appointment was at 36 weeks because I was then being seen weekly at the hospital. Even during covid people were seen weekly at the end.

Nothing wrong with having a pregnancy with extra checks, it's for the baby and mother's best interests and it could have been something for her to YouTube about.

Coming on to say this. She saw the midwife at what she claims was her 37 week appointment last week. No midwife or health trust wouldn’t then not see you for three weeks. I had my last baby last year at 38 weeks and 3 days (don’t be jealous Becky) and by the time my daughter was born I was seeing my midwife 3 times a week for BP checks even at that stage of my pregnancy. Becky is lying through her teeth at this point. None of what she’s saying makes sense and her followers must be as dense as her if they believe an ounce of her stories.

If it genuinely was her last appointment and she isn't lying about her due date then she does have some complications/issues in the pregnancy. My last midwife appointment was at 36 weeks because I was then being seen weekly at the hospital. Even during covid people were seen weekly at the end.

Nothing wrong with having a pregnancy with extra checks, it's for the baby and mother's best interests and it could have been something for her to YouTube about.

IN358

I have an Asd child and grandchild and I take no offence to anyone saying Alfie’s in cloud cuckoo land! As according to beggy his absolutely fine 🙄🙄 I’ve just watched the clip of woody and he is a little fucker but obviously gets away with it, I hate the day and age where you have to tread on egg shells in case someone’s offended by what you say! Take me back to the 80s when nobody have a fuck!
I think it’s the fact that you’re talking about someone’s child. Say wgst you want about adults but there really is no need to say anything about the childre, it’s quite disturbing that people do talk about other peoples children I’m this way

• Haha
Reactions: 3

mumofboysx

Chatty Member
Beggy did its Steve who is swearing in background. Although Steve (beggy on his account) has reposted it
It’s not showing me Steve’s posts.. Becky is blocked until I have a snoop for a laugh… but I follow steve.. but can’t see his stories 🤷🏻‍♀️ What a shame 🥴

Reactions: 3