Rebecca Lamb #121 missed sports day because she had a hair appointment

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
100 likes on her latest reel 😂 give it up beggy your just an embarrassment

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Wasn’t it said before that she ditched all her friends from school when she became an “influencer” because she thought she was above them/better than them?
I bet they are the ones who are thankful now. Bet they are living better life's and are actually happy in themselves. If I was a old school friend I would count my lucky stars I wasn't involved with this joke of a "influencer"

100 likes on her latest reel 😂 give it up beggy your just an embarrassment
She will hide the likes soon

Reactions: 7
Fugly 🤢

And why is the goofy twit always beetroot red?

I see she has been drinking out of her vase today.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
She doesn’t have any school friends because she spent her school years trying to take their boyfriends. The “friends” she does have from school are years older than her like that Beth who does the lashes. They’re Steve’s mates.

But she has no genuine friends… Where are all the friends from school? The friends that she’s had for many many years? I have a couple friends I’ve known since nursery who I went through school with which is going back 30 years. I also have a group of friends I worked with from the age of 16-20 and then all my mum friends. Who does she have? Bethany the troll who spent year bleeping up her nails and lashes? The random girl she went to Tenerife with? The ‘friends & business partners’ from Lumeh who invite her to events for a laugh?

What a sad little life she lives. She’s so lonely and only has Steve and those kids as company.

That baby shower will be a shower of tit, I can’t wait to see it tbh.

Reactions: 11
Baby Shower Attendees:

Carly Jade Drake
Steph lumi spa boss witch
Maybe big bad Bev
Maybe step sister
Maybe the unknown “friend” she went on holiday with

that is some turn out!!!!!
Don't forget about the chicken dogs. They are always the first to arrive.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Do these cunts have a season ticket for Billy bobs?!
Can they not think of anywhere else to take them poor kids.
Think beggy just loves the scran there the greedy bastard.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
This bleep is an actual psycho. Buying a dress for baybeh gurleh to wear for the non existant wedding, when she isn't even bleeping born yet 🤯🤯🤯

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 31
She lives in such a fairy land, assuming birth will be fine, baby will be fine- I hope it is but no one buys stuff a year in advance like that?? And from Shein! Putting your baby in a cheap flammable outfit that might not even fit her 🫠

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
With shoes?! Who puts shoes on a baby?! Unless they’re an early walker.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
She’s bought 6-9 months even though the baby will be 9 months old when they go, so what happens if baby girl is bigger than average size for that age? My youngest was a chubby little thing so always in a size up when she was a baby. She should have bought 9-12 months, that would make more sense. But then I suppose she’s used to putting her children in clothes that don’t fit properly 😡

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.