Rebecca Lamb #121 missed sports day because she had a hair appointment

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She does realise that no woman generally speaking can put their shoes on at 8 months pregnant? Why is she so unhealthily obsessed with pregnancy and her bump? It’s very psychotic behaviour

Reactions: 24
She don’t have a baby shower!!

Notice in her q&a to herself someone asked when it was along with something else and she ignored it! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

She does realise that no woman generally speaking can put their shoes on at 8 months pregnant? Why is she so unhealthily obsessed with pregnancy and her bump? It’s very psychotic behaviour
Thought her feet are so so swollen!!!!

Put some flip flops or your creepy crocs on!!

Reactions: 8
Why is she even putting her shoes on upstairs anyway. All of our shoes (except for going out heels) are downstairs in the hallway cupboard. Her carpets must be rank.

• Sick
Reactions: 30
I’ve recently received my first order of baby clothes from them. If they work with her they can duck right off and keep going. Anyone that endorses Beggy the perverts enabler are blacklisted imo.
Message Morrisons on Facebook to complain 🤫

Reactions: 11
She better not be working with Morrison’s! Time to get the old tweets ect from her racist partner and any other evidence of how bleeping disgusting they are and send it over to morrisons before it goes any further. She can not keep getting away with things.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Oh FFS. Just placed an order for a whole load of clothes for my 2 girls as I really like the nutmeg leggings. Keeping an eye on this as will cancel if so.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
It's a photo opportunity for most people. Not sure when it became a thing. Even worse when people throw their own baby shower because their friends and family can't be bothered
All Americanised claptrap along with Halloween, fall, gender reveals, name reveals, proms etc

Reactions: 15
I still say that sprog will make it's exit before September. She knows she's not having a baby shower. She said a couple of weeks ago it's in 5 weeks time if I remember correctly

Reactions: 13
I still say that sprog will make it's exit before September. She knows she's not having a baby shower. She said a couple of weeks ago it's in 5 weeks time if I remember correctly
Totally agree. She will be pretending it is at the end of August knowing full well she's being induced before then so she has got an excuse for it not to go ahead. As everyone else has said, she has no friends to invite!

Reactions: 20
I think baby will be here well before supposed 7th September!

She’s doing all she can now to bring on labour if you ask me!!!

I was just thinking this. Baby is actually due any time now and that will be her excuse for not having a baby shower. Baby lumi came "early"

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I think she knows she has no friends to attend a baby shower. So she’ll pretend it’s planned and miraculously have BABY GURL “early” and say it’s a shame it never took place

Reactions: 17
I was just thinking this. Baby is actually due any time now and that will be her excuse for not having a baby shower. Baby lumi came "early"
Did she not say she was having it this week and that's why she ordered the favours?

Reactions: 3
Did anyone else hear her say in the last vlog how she doesn't want the baby on her birthday? Then quickly added in how she doesn't want it born around woody's and she doesn't want to miss him going to reception. Yeah OK hunipot 😏

Reactions: 18
She really is such a smug, spiteful, selfish cow.
I'll never forget her shovelling that mcclurreh in her massive over inflated gob and woody practically drooling, Steve said to her "woody might like a bit of that" and she was pure raging that she had to share.

As much as Steve makes my vagina clamp itself shut, he is the only one that thinks of those boys and is by far the better parent.
Still neglectful, just not as much.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Did anyone else hear her say in the last vlog how she doesn't want the baby on her birthday? Then quickly added in how she doesn't want it born around woody's and she doesn't want to miss him going to reception. Yeah OK hunipot 😏
Currently manifesting a 72 hour labour for her ending at five to midnight on her birthday with an episiotomy and safe delivery of a healthy but colicky twelve pound baby boy

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
She's deffo buying followers again. They've shot up recently. Now on 71k. Funny that, they didn't move for years previously 🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 16
But she has no genuine friends… Where are all the friends from school? The friends that she’s had for many many years? I have a couple friends I’ve known since nursery who I went through school with which is going back 30 years. I also have a group of friends I worked with from the age of 16-20 and then all my mum friends. Who does she have? Bethany the troll who spent year bleeping up her nails and lashes? The random girl she went to Tenerife with? The ‘friends & business partners’ from Lumeh who invite her to events for a laugh?

What a sad little life she lives. She’s so lonely and only has Steve and those kids as company.

That baby shower will be a shower of tit, I can’t wait to see it tbh.
Wasn’t it said before that she ditched all her friends from school when she became an “influencer” because she thought she was above them/better than them?

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.