Rebecca Lamb #121 missed sports day because she had a hair appointment

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've noticed Nutmeg clothing keep commenting on Dingle's posts. Looks like there will be some work with them coming up soon. We need to be making our feelings known to these brands, how we feel about Rebecca Lamb representing them! One or two of us won't make a difference it needs to be a few more
Could it be school uniform ? If so they really need to do some more research!! 🙄🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Could it be school uniform ? If so they really need to do some more research!! 🙄🤦🏻‍♀️
Nutmeg at Morrisons do baby, boys and girls clothes up to age 11/12

They also do adults clothes and accessories. They best not be working with a gross person like her 🤢

Reactions: 7
If this wedding does happen, I’d be interested to see which ‘close friends’ will be there.
I can’t see how anyone other than the Lamb/Hobson clan would want to pay to travel to Greece and watch those hillbilly’s snog on the beach. Can you imagine the first dance? Rebecca will change into a thong and have the videographer filming her from behind whilst Steve and his stumpy digits grope her cellulite ridden areas cheeks 🤮
I’ve recently received my first order of baby clothes from them. If they work with her they can duck right off and keep going. Anyone that endorses Beggy the perverts enabler are blacklisted imo.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Tragic. Dingle you’re a bleep
Her so called family and friends are the kind of people who won't throw a baby shower for her, but will turn up for the free food and drink, after all we've seen her Christmas buffet lol. How embarrassing that not even the grand parents will host one, not even her mum

Oh god no please not school uniforms, with the hoards of fetish perverts currently following her, it's obscene to have her advertising school clothes

Reactions: 16
I personally think it's ridiculous having a baby shower for consecutive babies. I hate baby showers but the whole point of them is to equip a new mother & baby with all the essentials, like a baby bath, towels, bouncy chair etc, things she doesn't have. In my day of having babies you kept everything from the first baby for the 2nd & 3rd etc. Nowadays mum sjust want all new for each baby, it's crazy! It's just another way of getting more presents for baby imo.

Reactions: 30
I personally think it's ridiculous having a baby shower for consecutive babies. I hate baby showers but the whole point of them is to equip a new mother & baby with all the essentials, like a baby bath, towels, bouncy chair etc, things she doesn't have. In my day of having babies you kept everything from the first baby for the 2nd & 3rd etc. Nowadays mum sjust want all new for each baby, it's crazy! It's just another way of getting more presents for baby imo.
It's a photo opportunity for most people. Not sure when it became a thing. Even worse when people throw their own baby shower because their friends and family can't be bothered

• Haha
Reactions: 20
But she has no genuine friends… Where are all the friends from school? The friends that she’s had for many many years? I have a couple friends I’ve known since nursery who I went through school with which is going back 30 years. I also have a group of friends I worked with from the age of 16-20 and then all my mum friends. Who does she have? Bethany the troll who spent year bleeping up her nails and lashes? The random girl she went to Tenerife with? The ‘friends & business partners’ from Lumeh who invite her to events for a laugh?

What a sad little life she lives. She’s so lonely and only has Steve and those kids as company.

That baby shower will be a shower of tit, I can’t wait to see it tbh.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
It's a photo opportunity for most people. Not sure when it became a thing. Even worse when people throw their own baby shower because their friends and family can't be bothered
The narcissistic Mum would definitely throw their own baby shower!

Reactions: 10
Baby showers are stupid….end of.
Who would that Nigel No Mates invite…. :ROFLMAO:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Baby Shower Attendees:

Carly Jade Drake
Steph lumi spa boss witch
Maybe big bad Bev
Maybe step sister
Maybe the unknown “friend” she went on holiday with

that is some turn out!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
In one of the vlogs they had a BBQ in the garden with their ‘friends’. No mention of who the friends were or any pictures with them… or even shots of them eating together. So who knows which ‘friends’ will be attending her baby shower 🤥

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.