Rebecca Lamb #121 missed sports day because she had a hair appointment

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she's rail thin 😳😳😳 I'll have to reconsider whether I'm actually a size 12 I think in that case 😂
Yes I thought she would be an 8! There is noway beggy was a 10 if Ashlie is a 16. beggy does know we have seen them stood next to echother. I know people don't like Ashlie on here. I don't no much about her to judge, I don't even follow her I just have a nose at times. but think it's great she doesn't lie about her size, as there is nothing wrong with being a 16. Beggy take note!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
That’s actually disgusting. Children do not need to be BF at that age.

Yup. B&W photo with her naked/topless with full tits on show, and then one of Beaver with his steroid witch tits out doing “SKIN TUH SKIN WI BABEH ROWWWWMEH” 🤢🤢🤢🤢
I disagree completely. Its not disgusting to breastfeed at 16 months. Most people go on to give babies cows milk. So its completely normal to carry on breastfeeding into adulthood but from a cow? Nah, that's disgusting

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I disagree completely. Its not disgusting to breastfeed at 16 months. Most people go on to give babies cows milk. So its completely normal to carry on breastfeeding into adulthood but from a cow? Nah, that's disgusting
Bore off. I’m sure there’s lots of breast feeding chats you can find to talk about this.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
It’s Mrs Meldrum 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
How is it Mrs meldrum this proper confuses me she isn't that fat 😂😂😂

Bore off. I’m sure there’s lots of breast feeding chats you can find to talk about this.
I don't care about breast feeding chats at all I just find it bizarre that over 95% of the population consume milk from another species yet think breastfeeding from their own mother is weird 😂😂 there is a huge chance you also drink milk from another species.
Also ashlie might look thin but she looks extremely tall! So I guess it makes sense that shes a 16

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
How is it Mrs meldrum this proper confuses me she isn't that fat 😂😂😂

I don't care about breast feeding chats at all I just find it bizarre that over 95% of the population consume milk from another species yet think breastfeeding from their own mother is weird 😂😂 there is a huge chance you also drink milk from another species.
Also ashlie might look thin but she looks extremely tall! So I guess it makes sense that shes a 16
Meldrum isn’t that fat in real like (yet) no, it’s just a funny photo of her, a peek into her future!!! 😂😂

A child of 18 months doesn’t NEED to suck milk from its mothers breast. At all. A child of that age should be 100% completely eating a diet of solid food. We aren’t meant to drink breast milk forever! Humans have been drinking cows/goats milk for thousands of years. It’s not a new concept!!! Mothers who have kids breast feeding beyond 6 months are doing it for them, not their child. A child with a full set of teeth that could chew a well
Done steak doesn’t need to be breast fed!!!!! 😂 (I have no idea who Ashlie is!)

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Meldrum isn’t that fat in real like (yet) no, it’s just a funny photo of her, a peek into her future!!! 😂😂

A child of 18 months doesn’t NEED to suck milk from its mothers breast. At all. A child of that age should be 100% completely eating a diet of solid food. We aren’t meant to drink breast milk forever! Humans have been drinking cows/goats milk for thousands of years. It’s not a new concept!!! Mothers who have kids breast feeding beyond 6 months are doing it for them, not their child. A child with a full set of teeth that could chew a well
Done steak doesn’t need to be breast fed!!!!! 😂 (I have no idea who Ashlie is!)
Theres a lot of researching showing that it is beneficial to their child after 6 months and its quite crazy to believe it has absolutely no benefit past 6 months given all the research stating otherwise but okay then. I breastfed my child until 22 months. Absolutely not for my own benefit as it was definitely getting irksome by that point! And she just naturally weaned so I went with it. Ashlie is another one of the lumi cultists. Married to a millionaire I believe but pretends its her boss baby "business" funding their life

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Did anyone see the package she was unboxing the other day of little treats for her baby shower?
Why is she organising her own baby shower?
WHERES ALL YOUR BOSS BABE MATES HUNIPOT? 😁🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Did anyone see the package she was unboxing the other day of little treats for her baby shower?
I wonder if her business partners in the diamond, rhinestone, ruby, best friends forever club attend 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Maybe the pregnant hairy man with the paper pants, who loves her body sent them to her

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I think she will breastfeed for years. She said recently that she was gutted when Woody stopped feeding at around 16 months I think it was, so I think she will try to breastfeed this baby until the child goes to school.
But Woody didn’t voluntarily stop breastfeeding. It was her choice to stop feeding him with her golden udders 😂 I remember because her weaning him off the breast was the first vlog of hers I ever watched. Woody was crying for a feed and Steve had to go in and settle him. Meanwhile, Rebecca sat crying into her camera whilst eye bleeping herself 😂 Why do these influencers lie so much when their whole life is online. She stopped feeding him for her own convenience.

• Wow
Reactions: 21
But Woody didn’t voluntarily stop breastfeeding. It was her choice to stop feeding him with her golden udders 😂 I remember because her weaning him off the breast was the first vlog of hers I ever watched. Woody was crying for a feed and Steve had to go in and settle him. Meanwhile, Rebecca sat crying into her camera whilst eye bleeping herself 😂 Why do these influencers lie so much when their whole life is online. She stopped feeding him for her own convenience.
Steve probably didn’t want to share them any longer. You just know he’s that kind of guy

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
Exactly, because he was a toddler and we all know how she can't stand toddlers. She will be the same with this one once the novelty wears off

She deffo tit feeds beaver and films it for the sickos

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Exactly, because he was a toddler and we all know how she can't stand toddlers. She will be the same with this one once the novelty wears off

She deffo tit feeds beaver and films it for the sickos
Steve wants bitty

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
It was this vlog here and she sat crying on the floor with Woody who was 10 months old as she had started weaning him off her milk. She sat pretending to cry saying “am just keeping it real” as she eye fucked herself with a full face of make up at bedtime 🙄 Reports say this was the quickest length of time a man has ever been excommunicated and told to get off of Rebbeca’s saggy udders 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It was this vlog here and she sat crying on the floor with Woody who was 10 months old as she had started weaning him off her milk. She sat pretending to cry saying “am just keeping it real” as she eye fucked herself with a full face of make up at bedtime 🙄 Reports say this was the quickest length of time a man has ever been excommunicated and told to get off of Rebbeca’s saggy udders 😂
I think she tried to wean him because Steve wanted her to but it didn’t work out and she carried on feeding him. I’m sure I looked back when this was brought up before x

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.