Rebecca Lamb #121 missed sports day because she had a hair appointment

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah didn’t she say theyd traded the RR for the Tesla? And the Porsche must have been a weekend rental the amount of time they had that 😂 she said she didn’t like being so low in it.

Reactions: 6
Yeah didn’t she say theyd traded the RR for the Tesla? And the Porsche must have been a weekend rental the amount of time they had that 😂 she said she didn’t like being so low in it.
Has she confirmed that they don't have the old Porsche anymore?

Reactions: 2
She said she'd sold the RR

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Have to see where her personal plate turns up. Maybe the lease company won't agree to it going on the Tesla 😄

Reactions: 3
Has she confirmed that they don't have the old Porsche anymore?
I don’t think so, I remember seeing it a couple of times early on when they first got the RR so there was probably a crossover but I think it’s safe to say the Porsche is long gone!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Can someone tell me what the programme she says she’s wAtching in the vlog please as I can’t find it online

Can someone tell me what the programme she says she’s wAtching in the vlog please as I can’t find it online
I think she meant 24 hours in police custody but got the title all muddled up. Sure there's an episode about a baby like she described but it's not new like she said. Channel 4

Reactions: 2
Some will take it on board via instagram, others don't. I find a lot of brands have just gophers answering the odd inbox and it doesn't go to the right people. Well done I'm glad you got your complaint through, these people need to be accountable
Definitely! I’ve also commented on posts and stuff has been removed 😂 #proud

I think she meant 24 hours in police custody but got the title all muddled up. Sure there's an episode about a baby like she described but it's not new like she said. Channel 4
Yeah it was that one. I watched it. Just awful

Reactions: 4
Don’t know why here chickens are free roaming they are supposed to be on flockdown as there’s avian bird flu going around but she obviously doesn’t care. Good luck to her if she catches that

What.a.bleeping.state. 🤣.
I’m not being funny but is it a bit unsavoury for a pregnant mother to be wearing a thong bikini, why would you wear that to an expensive spa, why would you sexualise pregnancy.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Don’t know why here chickens are free roaming they are supposed to be on flockdown as there’s avian bird flu going around but she obviously doesn’t care. Good luck to her if she catches that

I’m not being funny but is it a bit unsavoury for a pregnant mother to be wearing a thong bikini, why would you wear that to an expensive spa, why would you sexualise pregnancy.
Bit unsavoury…..
I think you need a bit of educating about our Rebecca!!!!
EVERYTHING she does is either inappropriate or obscene in that way - it’s how her and her partner/pimp Beaver get their kicks, and earn some money selling herself to dodgy sites that sexualise pregnancy, and in a months time pictures of her breastfeeding will be going on other sites too!
She’s disgusting and a poor excuse for a mother.
Has children for content, then neglects to look after them properly after they are no longer instagrammable for monetary means.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Steves Ex Fiancé had one lucky escape !!

I hope she reads here and laughs at the Karma he is getting for cheating on her , bet the Hobson clan really liked her too !!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.