Rebecca Lamb #121 missed sports day because she had a hair appointment

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For someone who apparently earns £5k a month and your favourite hotel is a 3 star 😂😂😂😂😂😂
A holiday to tenners next year…..? What about YOUR WEDDING IN GREECE NEXT YEAR?!!!!! Hahaha - dropped yourself in it there Rebecca!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
If this wedding does happen, I’d be interested to see which ‘close friends’ will be there.
I can’t see how anyone other than the Lamb/Hobson clan would want to pay to travel to Greece and watch those hillbilly’s snog on the beach. Can you imagine the first dance? Rebecca will change into a thong and have the videographer filming her from behind whilst Steve and his stumpy digits grope her cellulite ridden areas cheeks 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
I've noticed Nutmeg clothing keep commenting on Dingle's posts. Looks like there will be some work with them coming up soon. We need to be making our feelings known to these brands, how we feel about Rebecca Lamb representing them! One or two of us won't make a difference it needs to be a few more

Reactions: 23
I've noticed Nutmeg clothing keep commenting on Dingle's posts. Looks like there will be some work with them coming up soon. We need to be making our feelings known to these brands, how we feel about Rebecca Lamb representing them! One or two of us won't make a difference it needs to be a few more
I'm always up for sending an email etc to these brands but never know how to, who do you send it to, what do you say etc. Maybe someone on here would be kind enough to explain how to do it properly and through which medium (insta, email etc) and who to address them to.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
For someone who apparently earns £5k a month and your favourite hotel is a 3 star 😂😂😂😂😂😂
Can I just say the whole purpose of this staged question was purely the bottom paragraph where she’s bragging about going away. No. Other. Purpose. Whatsoever.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I'm always up for sending an email etc to these brands but never know how to, who do you send it to, what do you say etc. Maybe someone on here would be kind enough to explain how to do it properly and through which medium (insta, email etc) and who to address them to.
A lot of brands don't monitor instagram inboxes. It's always better coming from a personal email, or Facebook message where you can ad photographic evidence of your complaint. Each company varies how they handle messages or complaints

I just treat it as if I was complaining about any service I've used and I'm unhappy with in my life. Just keep it straight to the point, don't get personal, just be factual and always add photos.

I do agree we need a PR professional to give guidance

Reactions: 15
We have recently swapped all of our employees to electric vehicles as it offers a tax incentive as a business. It’s a million percent Steve’s dads and that’s how they’ve got it, like someone has said before Steve is a petrol head he wouldn’t go for an electric car

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I’d email them - try and find their marketing team or social media team x

A holiday to tenners next year…..? What about YOUR WEDDING IN GREECE NEXT YEAR?!!!!! Hahaha - dropped yourself in it there Rebecca!!!!
Didn’t she say she’d booked a holiday for next year already? Like all their flights? Or was that the wedding?

Reactions: 9
Christ on a bike SHE is so...thick
To be a LIAR at least remember what you have said🥱🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Didn’t she say she’d booked a holiday for next year already? Like all their flights? Or was that the wedding?
I'm sure it was for the wedding because she was on about booking flights for an unborn child

Tattle was laughing because we all agreed how the hell does she know who's even able to come to the wedding yet

• Haha
Reactions: 5
They wanna go Tenerife in February or something, you know as well as centre parks in December and Greece in June. Just casually pulling woody out atleast 3 times in his 1st year of school - start as you mean to go on and all that 😩🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24

No that was apparently for the (not actually happening) wedding

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I send them a DM

A lot of brands don't monitor instagram inboxes. It's always better coming from a personal email, or Facebook message where you can ad photographic evidence of your complaint. Each company varies how they handle messages or complaints

I just treat it as if I was complaining about any service I've used and I'm unhappy with in my life. Just keep it straight to the point, don't get personal, just be factual and always add photos.

I do agree we need a PR professional to give guidance
I’ve been quite successful sending a message through Instagram

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I had a 6lb 1oz baby and not once was it mentioned that he was small. No reference was made about it even after his birth. My consultant and midwife were obviously not concerned during my scans. And there's old beggy with an almost 7lb Alfie lying about the reasons for her growth scans. Anything for attention. Veiny titted skank

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I send them a DM

I’ve been quite successful sending a message through Instagram
Some will take it on board via instagram, others don't. I find a lot of brands have just gophers answering the odd inbox and it doesn't go to the right people. Well done I'm glad you got your complaint through, these people need to be accountable

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.