Rebecca Lamb #121 missed sports day because she had a hair appointment

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she didn’t think she’d be keen on the Tesla but got it anyway…hmm I think maybe it is Steve’s car & steves choice she just has to go along with it 😂 don’t know about anyone else but if I’m buying a car for myself I go for one that I’m really keen on and know I’ll like 🙈
Exactly what I was thinking! When we replace my car next year, the choice will be mine. My husband can of course look with me & offer any suggestions but the final choice is mine. Then the same with his car, he will get to choose whatever car he wants. I wouldn’t even look at a car I wasn’t keen on, let alone go ahead & ‘buy’ it 😂

Reactions: 13
“Yes she has a name”

Aye we know

ROWWMEH
Good old Beggy what a trail blazer, giving her kid a name, why didn't the rest of us think of giving our kids names. God the woman is so bloody dull, 3rd baby and she behaves like an absolute idiot. The only people interested in her pregnancy are the fetish followers, even Steve couldn't care less. For some reason the majority of pregnant influencers become irritating and boring

Reactions: 17
Once the breastfeeding stage is over, what is she actually going to talk about? If they’re supposedly getting married in June 2023 then she won’t even have a wedding to talk about. She has no personality at all!

Reactions: 11
I honestly find women who harp on about bleeping breast feeding so dull. Like, in the grand scheme of things, who cares?! Breast feeds her kids then shovels spam and nothing but shite down their necks for the rest of their childhoods? Aye, good one!!!!!!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
You're spot on, she's doing it firstly to have an excuse to publicly expose herself and secondly to jump on a bandwagon. She is completely clueless to how offensive she is to the ladies who may have had problems or for various reasons were unable to breast feed. A fed baby is a happy baby, regardless of whether breast or bottle, but a healthy child requires a balanced diet through out childhood and not just now and again. Her kids are so pale and lifeless because of the crap diet they have ALL THE TIME

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Make no mistake, she is already fantasising about the poses she will be doing with her tits out breastfeeding. She’ll defo get depressed once her bump has gone, as she’s talked about nothing but her bump since she was 4 weeks. Let the reality kick in of the sleepless nights whilst having to juggle the other two 🍿🍿

Reactions: 18
Once the breastfeeding stage is over, what is she actually going to talk about? If they’re supposedly getting married in June 2023 then she won’t even have a wedding to talk about. She has no personality at all!
She will have her tits hanging out and will talk endlessly about breast feeding for about 6 months. Then she will chat some more bollocks about the fake wedding that doesn’t exist, then we will have the lame excuses as to why there isn’t a wedding…..I think she’s going to revert back to doing the mind numbing tired “baby update” videos or something creepy as duck like “baby girl fashion” 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 15
ITS NOT THEIR CAR!!!!!!
I did see some comments stating that! I’m just intrigued is there proof of that? I totally believe it, but she acts so sure SHE bought it 😂😂😂 how embarrassing then for her

So weird to admit she sees breastfeeding women and basically stares at them thinking “go mama”. Nobody is asking these questions about breastfeeding at all. Everyone knows it’s acceptable these days to feed your baby when it needs feeding. She just says all of this tit to sound like one of these eccentric American types and thinks speaking like this will get her points from her followers. There’s a handful of these so called influencers who talk about nothing but milk and boobs and breastfeeding and “go mama with your incredible body and your milk”. Sofy Nicole Dobson is another one who does nothing anymore apart from show her boobs and talk about milk.
This!! I breastfed both my children, I always used a cover up and If there was an opportunity for me to go somewhere a little more quiet and comfortable for me, that’s exactly what I did! My breasts were to feed my baby and not for eagle eyed men or woman in Beggys case looking at other mums feeding 😂 I HATE that it can be so sexualised and I’m sorry but that’s exactly what Beggy will be doing when she posts several breastfeeding pics a fortnight, nobody actually cares how you feed your baby Rebecca and it’s absolutely okay to remain modest and respectful whilst feeding. You don’t need to have your burgers out for the creepy men to salivate over because she KNOWS that’s the kind of traffic she brings to her page. The message of breastfeeding gets lost in transit when your tits take centre stage babes.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
this is from someone who has no kids yet butttt to me it's weird to firmly decide on a name for a kid whose not here.... surely "we've got one/some we really like but need to see if it suits her/him" is more appropriate.

Reactions: 5
I did see some comments stating that! I’m just intrigued is there proof of that? I totally believe it, but she acts so sure SHE bought it 😂😂😂 how embarrassing then for her
Well case in point, the Toyota Yaris that Steve is driving at the moment that he’s constantly harping on about and pretending that is his car….. it’s not. It’s his father car, and his father had it plastered all over his own Instagram page last year. It’s his car, not Steve’s. When this was pointed out on these threads, mysteriously his father’s Instagram page was made private having been open since the year dot!!!!! Steve & Rebecca are completely skint - a fact that’s been debated and discussed at length on these threads, there is no way that they have ever either purchased a car of that value nor leased one on HP/finance. It’s all a load of rubbish. Where’s the Porche that Rebecca pretended she bought herself? Gone - because it was never her car!!!! The Range Rover appeared out of nowhere soon after she said she bought a PORCHE - come on, who would BUY a porche and then a few weeks later buy a RR?!!!! No one!!!!!!! The Audi that Steve had - gone!!!

none of these cars are owned by S&R. None of them. I think the last car they legitimately owned was the one that Rebecca used to drive years ago that she let the handbrake off and it rolled into a field (can’t remember what make it was)

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Well case in point, the Toyota Yaris that Steve is driving at the moment that he’s constantly harping on about and pretending that is his car….. it’s not. It’s his father car, and his father had it plastered all over his own Instagram page last year. It’s his car, not Steve’s. When this was pointed out on these threads, mysteriously his father’s Instagram page was made private having been open since the year dot!!!!! Steve & Rebecca are completely skint - a fact that’s been debated and discussed at length on these threads, there is no way that they have ever either purchased a car of that value nor leased one on HP/finance. It’s all a load of rubbish. Where’s the Porche that Rebecca pretended she bought herself? Gone - because it was never her car!!!! The Range Rover appeared out of nowhere soon after she said she bought a PORCHE - come on, who would BUY a porche and then a few weeks later buy a RR?!!!! No one!!!!!!! The Audi that Steve had - gone!!!

none of these cars are owned by S&R. None of them. I think the last car they legitimately owned was the one that Rebecca used to drive years ago that she let the handbrake off and it rolled into a field (can’t remember what make it was)
A clapped out Honda before she rented the RR? That they had for years more than any of the other cars...lol

• Haha
Reactions: 12
As much as I can't stand her little witch, Steve, he does the most for the boys. Rebecca is one of those women who will never put her kids first because her number one priority is herself, social media, then Steve, then animals and then the kids. She sees kids as her possessions rather than her family. It's quite telling of how she was raised, she is more than likely mirroring the way her mother behaved. Let's be honest Big bad Bev hardly bothers with her now even though she's pregnant, Bev only turns up for a freebie and not her daughter or grandkids
Spot on, She is TOTALLY dependant on Steve being there for her and the best proof of this is going right back to first ever vlogs because they are so raw and very eye opening, She is so quite, very lost, and genuinely struggling to parent Alfie until he walks through the door, she was often teary eyed talking about waiting for Steve to come home from work, hating the long days alone when Steve's at work, wishing Steve didnt need to go out to work etc.
Basically the running theme of her videos were ' I find it hard here on my own or I find it hard when Steve leaves us' We all know that if beaver left the house at 6am for work and came home at 6pm that she wouldn't be at breaking point daily with two school aged boys, a baby, a house and 13 pets to look after by herself. Boss babe my arse .

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Can't wait for this ultra bleep to be hysterical because she can't cope with her 3 kids, and for someone to spot her looking like a melted candle in Aldi

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
So is the Tesla the only car available between the pair of them now? So when Beaver boy is not at home, she is tied to the house on her own with the boys? Going to be a long, lonely winter Beggy!v

So is the Tesla the only car available between the pair of them now? So when Beaver boy is not at home, she is tied to the house on her own with the boys? Going to be a long, lonely winter Beggy!v
If that is the case, it's actually pretty scary that she could be left alone with a newborn in the middle of nowhere with no mode of transport. Alright, so he doesn't seem to have much of a job but for example, if he is taking the kids to school, going to the gym, nipping in to see his dad, popping to Tesco to buy them out of crisps and chocolate, and then picking the kids up again at 3 pm, that's probably 8am-4pm that she is going to be left alone. What if she needed to get out ASAP with the baby to the doctors, for example?! I feel very isolated without my car and I live on a busy, new estate with a shop, doctors, and pharmacy within 5 mins walk!

• Heart
That surely can’t be correct?! Isn’t Beaver in his dad’s Yaris hairdresser car?!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Make no mistake, she is already fantasising about the poses she will be doing with her tits out breastfeeding. She’ll defo get depressed once her bump has gone, as she’s talked about nothing but her bump since she was 4 weeks. Let the reality kick in of the sleepless nights whilst having to juggle the other two 🍿🍿
Oh yes there will be daily melt downs and tantrums. The thing is, that's how she behaves all the time, so can't just be explained away as post natal depression

Reactions: 6
That surely can’t be correct?! Isn’t Beaver in his dad’s Yaris hairdresser car?!
I honestly think it's put through his dad's company as company car, so may have option for one vehicle only. Has anyone seen or heard of the range rover?

Reactions: 2
School runs twice a day with 3 kids in the WINTERY DALES, will look 4ward to it😄
I think she forgets as she has a TEENY TINT BRAIN
There was....a dangerous tyre issue thats why the Range has gone🤦‍♀️

Bring on the Beggy tit show
Most do that on the way to start a days work
All she has to do is pose in the magic mirror
Don't be silly Rebecca doesn't do school runs. That's Steve job. She is going to be even more lazy once baby girl is here

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.