Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Win

VIP Member
RING YOUR MUM, STEPMUM, BEST FRIEND, SISTER OR BEAVER LOVER if you’re struggling and need a chat babe. Talking to your reflection isn’t going to solve anything you big lump of lard.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

Sticky One

VIP Member
so is she gonna leave her shopping in the car whilst she goes soft play? Surely all her fresh stuff and meat will go warm 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 34

Frenchie

VIP Member
Beef mince cottage pie for dinner, dunno about you but if I was getting hello fresh it would be meals don’t usually have, cottage pies a staple in this house 🤷‍♀️

• Heart

legsbumsandtums

VIP Member
Why do so many influencers love a camera in their face when they’re sobbing? I can’t even bare someone seeing me in real life.

hopefully she’s being knocked back down to reality with a huge bang.

• Heart
‘On the edge of her seat’ with bloody Love Island 🥴 Lord, give me strength. I don’t know about all of you but I’m on the edge of my seat finding the news stressful at the minute… not a bunch of airheads embarrassing their parents and families on a TV show!

• Haha
  • Heart

Poosh

VIP Member
And I’m sorry but a trainer obsession?? Where? The boys had their first pair of branded air forces this year, woody and Steve live in the same pair of Nikes and the only trainers beggy wears are the new balance in different colour ways 😂😂 fuck off you stupid slag, aff linking trainers does not count as a trainer obsession!

• Heart
  • Haha

PhoebeBailey

VIP Member
I didn’t follow her when she was BF, so I didn’t see this. Can I just ask though, how did she sexualise BF? Just curious. Surely, that’s in the eyes of the person who is seeing her BF? Before anyone says anything, I didn’t cover up when BF - I wouldn’t want my head covered when eating, so wouldn’t di it to my baby. But, I would wear vests under tops so it would be one up, one down if you see what I mean? I also BF my daughter until she naturally weaned - about 3 1/3 years. However, she would also nipple whip me as she was so nosey 😂 so my nips did get show , but it didn’t bother me in the slightest, and I never experienced negative comments. If I did, they would hear my wrath 🤬
When she breastfed woody, she uploaded picture after picture of her veiny tits feeding him. It was constant, I’m talking daily. Would you have done the same when breastfeeding? She also ‘liked’ seedy comments from men and ignored any other comments.
whilst I 100% agree that feeding your baby is normal and shouldn’t be hidden, there is a ulterior motive when you are going out of your way to post it every day for attention.
I too breastfed both my children, in public and uncovered but I draw the line at posing for photos to be shared with strangers in a sad attempt to get attention.

• Heart

acm1993

Who goes for a scan on their baby and then gets their own baby pictures out? She’s weird as fuck. Why does she have to make everything about her

Bubbles85

VIP Member
Who has a bath at 4pm on a Friday? She has two young kids, surely they need entertaining, dinner started, she needs to take the dogs out etc.

YorkshireCrepe

Wonder if Beaver has put a stop to the pretend wedding. “Ah was puttin’ waaaaay too much preshuh on maself so we’ve decided to leave the wedding for now”.

That aside, how sad that if you feel like shit you don’t have a single person to actually talk to and you think filming yourself with a filter and posting it on a story is talking to someone.

……k…

She lies? I'm still here waiting for a chance to win that laptop giveaway she promised...
Come on now give her a break! She’s got to plan the move to Spain! Book a holiday to Cuba! Plan a wedding and take the kids to London oh and put up a Dubai vlog!

She’s a busy working mama! Who has enough mum guilt! Jeez 🙄

• Haha
Hahahahaha I just feel, I just feel, I just, I just, I just!!! Oh my god who on earth would film themselves crying like that, it’s the last thing anyone would do! Who has time to do that in a morning with 2 kids to feed and get ready

• Haha
  • Sad

ivebeenherebefore

I really hope she’s heard from the PR company representing Snuz. They’re quite a big PR company and I know that they have a lot of clients in the baby industry. So if she’s screwed that up as well by not addressing any of her or Steve’s issues, then that’s on her.
I’m obviously not thrilled to see a pregnant woman crying but this is Rebecca. If she knows that her and Steve’s behaviour is threatening her “career”, she should address it and make positive steps towards changing instead of blocking people and brushing it under the carpet 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 33