Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cooper123

VIP Member
Ah fuck off Dingle you slapper! Did you slam the car door, run into the house and straight upstairs to get your kit off? You really are a classless chavvy horrible woman. Why take your kecks off to show off your bump? If you were a chocolate bar you fucking eat yourself! CUNT

• Haha
Reactions: 33

Imhere123

VIP Member
Everyone sat here waiting for the Dubai vlog & there’s Beggy posting her Aldi haul. Tell us your influencer career is dead without telling us 🤣🤣🤣

That food haul was shit. I know the price of food is going up at the moment, but I wouldn’t be pleased at spending £80 for what she has there. I had a shop delivered today, came to £64 & I had loads of things, including 2 huge chickens!

Also, how small must the lasagne be with that tiny packet of mince she has bought.

• Haha

Whatwouldyoudo

VIP Member
My fav was years ago when she had the rant about Tattle. She sat at the table with her laptop, fake glasses and was manically pretend typing whilst saying a load of insults 🤣

• Haha

viewtube

VIP Member
Yo be honest I don't care what she calls the baby, the only thing I'm certain of is, once the novelty wears off or the attention stops the baby will be ignored just like Alfie and Woody. It sickens me that this unhinged woman has babies just for attention, content and meal tickets, if she showed any sign of prioritising or caring for her kids wellbeing I'd believe these children were planned by her for maternal reasons rather than narcissistic and financial reasons

• Heart

Ro98

VIP Member
She has to post stuff like that on Instagram because she doesn’t have any friends to speak to when feeling like that. Such odd behaviour broadcasting it to the world

womaninthemirror

After being blocked by Rebecca after being a genuine follower and curious for some Dubai content (we are going in September with our 2 year old!) I’ve just checked and Steve has blocked me too 😂

• Haha
  • Wow

#notanadad

VIP Member
That's really sad about Alfie. She really is a despicable mother! My brother in law (who is a lot younger than my husband) has SEN and my in laws have had to fight SO hard to get him any help - they've been trying so hard since he was 5/6 and he's now 16 and only just getting the support he needs. If she leaves it too late poor little Alfie will never get the help he deserves. She should be ashamed.

Since he started school in September 2018, he's had 18 months of normal schooling (pre pandemic), then another 18 months of basically no learning because we know Rebecca didn't support his home learning during Covid. He's now had almost a full academic year of no covid disruptions but he has had what, 4 or 5 weeks off in total for family holidays?? So nearly a full half term? Deduct all the other family holidays he's had since he started in reception, he's probably only attended 7/12 full terms in the classroom in the four years he's been at school. So sad 😞

• Sad

I_Like_Tractors

VIP Member
Crying yesterday because she is so busy and overwhelmed, posing in a bikini (that she has ordered even though she isn’t going anywhere) in front of her magic mirror today. Jesus wept.
What does it say about her that she has more bikinis than her kids have any type of clothes put together 🤦‍♀️

• Sad

Booklover

VIP Member
Saying your unborn child has the 'juiciest little lips' is fucking awful and has so many other connotations to it. WHO THE FUCK SAYS THAT??? Makes for such uncomfortable reading.

Fruitloops10

Chatty Member
Crying yesterday because she is so busy and overwhelmed, posing in a bikini (that she has ordered even though she isn’t going anywhere) in front of her magic mirror today. Jesus wept.

• Haha

legsbumsandtums

VIP Member
You are a liar, actress, go the fuck out 😂
So in a nutshell she’s had an argument with Steve this morning and this pathetic display is her way of getting sympathy and attention.

Also have I missed something? She said she’s got so much to think about and said “the voice” - is she going on The Voice TV show? Or have I got the wrong end of the stick?!!!!!!!
Probably her attempting to say the boys?

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick

Lovethewayyoulie

VIP Member
So not only is she saying she dosent wash her hair for 12 days 😳🤢 & she gets really bad discharge 🥴
Now she's been having the worst night sweats. I bet she fucking reeks.
#DINGLEOFTHEDALES

• Sick
  • Haha

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
So only 5 months ago she was making vlogs about what I eat to manage gallstones....they only use turkey mince apparently....fast forward to now and it's all cakes, beef, chocolate, milkshakes, junk food 🤔

• Haha

Ju19

VIP Member
Weve been here BEFORE!!!🤪
There Was going to be a wedding
Then there Wasnt
Now there is......😂😂

So she has booked flights & a venue too but she hasnt even visited the venue
Fuking hilarious
COMEDY GOLD BEGGY
She lives in fuking Dreamland🤣🤣
Get in the bin & stay there

• Haha
Reactions: 32

Ju19

VIP Member
WHY?
Just WHY?
Does she have to be in bra & knickers EVERY FUCKING DAY🤢
Once is....enough
1. You are unstable
2. You need to start being a Mother ffs

viewtube

VIP Member
Especially when they don’t even adequately parent the children they already have. Can’t cope with your kids?! Have more! It’s fucking nuts. Poor wee mites being born into this mental situation.
Honestly, I can't stand the woman, I hate the way those boys are treated by both idiot parents. She is a sleazy tramp who sexualises pregnancy and I find it worrying how she will treat a daughter. I worry for the boys safety, but a little girls safety with this woman concerns me, she posts inappropriate content, has previously posted questionable images of the boys in the bath etc, there are too many deviants and perverts online and this tramp appears to enjoy catering to their needs. With parents are idiotic and uncaring as Steve and Rebecca, no child is safe

• Heart