Rebecca Lamb #115 Steve's in the gym looking silly, while begs is in the sea pretending to be free willy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m so jealous of you going to Israel. I have Jewish ancestry and I have always wanted to visit.
Me too! So much history there !

Unlike Beggy, I have been saving since 2020 so I can pay for my trip myself and also have been taking weekly Hebrew lessons so I can converse with the locals as much as possible!

We can't all be #bossbabes like Beggy and get free pr trips 🤣 🙄😜 but at least we have our dignity and the world's not laughing at us

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Those lips are wrecked. They look so swollen and rubbery. She’s got Botox and filler induced joker face. And don’t get me started on her tit receding hair. Her face looks as though she’s buffed away about 3 layers of epidermis. Those cycling shorts are giving her gunt a camel toe effect.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Those lips are wrecked. They look so swollen and rubbery. And don’t get me started on her tit receding hair. Her face looks as though she’s buffed away about 3 layers of epidermis. Those cycling shorts are giving her gunt a camel toe effect.
She’s only happy when her camel toe is on show. Who the duck wants to see a chubby camel toe like

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
She does this pose a lot. To me it looks like she’s just farted and is really enjoying the smell of her own arse breeze. Look at her nose and tell me she’s not deeply inhaling. Once you see it, you’ll never unsee it. Apologies gang.
That's her fuk da haterz pose 🙄 she dunt give two shits, so she has to look like she can smell tit. She is just tit no other word for her 🤣

Funny how I mentioned Mean Girls in my comments 🤫

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Not caught up properly so sorry if already covered. Why on Earth wouldn’t you just go up the Burj? It’s the tallest building in the world ffs! I know it’s expensive (Ive been up there) but surely that’s bucket list!
Because she’s broke. They can’t afford to do anything on this trip that’s not been pre-paid. Who goes all the way to Dubai and eats at an American chain food restaurant.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Can't believe she's in the green shorts, her fat 🐫 toe will be showing , she should have at least wore black ones they are more discreet lol

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
I can tell you now, everyone she came across would’ve been looking and laughing at her in those shorts and crop top ESPECIALLY when pregnant. Even if she didn’t see it, they would’ve been embarrassed for her. You do not cut about Dubai dressed like that even if you have an amazing figure.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
She bought all they pretty dresses for tenners and Kos yet she's dressed like that ? ..she must have returned them

Reactions: 19
I seriously cannot fathom why ANYONE - pregnant or not pregnant, fat, thin, old, young - would even consider going out in public wearing Lycra cycling shorts as an actual outfit….! They look completely and utterly ridiculous. They look like control underwear. There’s nothing remotely fashionable about them. They don’t like nice on anyone, they aren’t flattering, or sexy, or cool or even functional. She looks like she’s wearing a pair of chub rub control shorts.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63
Those lips are wrecked. They look so swollen and rubbery. She’s got Botox and filler induced joker face. And don’t get me started on her tit receding hair. Her face looks as though she’s buffed away about 3 layers of epidermis. Those cycling shorts are giving her gunt a camel toe effect.
She actually looks like she’s melting 🫠

• Haha
Reactions: 15
And she actually truly believes people are JEALOUS of her 😂😂😂 must be nice to be so deluded

• Haha
Reactions: 33
The nasey family have been to the mall today and done PR kayak_europe
It’s absolutely Kayak_europe, both families have done the exact same things in Dubai and coincidentally both are PR trips. The difference is one family is allowed to tag the brand/sponsor 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
This is how to look nice in Dubai
I love taking floaty dresses abroad, they look stylish, cover you up modestly and can look as dressy as you want. They also take up very little space in a case so in a small amount of room you can have 5 dresses and that can be all you need.

Cycle shorts are just such a no go, they look terrible with the big clumpy trainers. They really aren’t in fashion and make her look cheap.

Reactions: 21
Busy days out? She’s done that much in two days she’s clearly got the taxi driver on standby whilst they wait for them to jump out, get a pic and back in the taxi to the next place
🤣🤣 think I’m comparing it to her doing duck all in Kos

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Im surprised Steve isnt begging her to meet up with Alice. Surely dmodeejay is right up his street! My petrol head husband watched him religiously.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.