Rebecca Lamb #115 Steve's in the gym looking silly, while begs is in the sea pretending to be free willy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s an absolute mess 😳 Imagine going to one of the richest places in the world looking like you rolled around in the dark in Primark 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 56
She’s an absolute mess 😳 Imagine going to one of the richest places in the world looking like you rolled around in the dark in Primark 🥴
She looks like shein had a violent case of the shits and she is the aftermath

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Can’t believe she’s gone out like that in public. So so embarrassing. And of all places Dubai!!! And what has she dressed the boys in, couldn’t she get them some nice breathable shirts with nice shorts and some fitted sandals so their feet aren’t absolutely roasting. A hat & some sunglasses wouldn’t go a miss either! Their poor eyes.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I'm cringing for her wtf is that face.
Steve wrote absolute Queen in the comments 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 yeah good one beaver boy.
She's a queen alright, queen of cunts.
View attachment 1320165
She does this pose a lot. To me it looks like she’s just farted and is really enjoying the smell of her own arse breeze. Look at her nose and tell me she’s not deeply inhaling. Once you see it, you’ll never unsee it. Apologies gang.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 42
It’s the look witches I’m happy, really I’m happy, honest I’m happy, deep down your miserable as sin!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Imagine travelling to the other side of the world, having busy family days and still checking tattle and being interested in what others are saying about you 😰 caption on her latest photo just screams it. Wtf is that life! She needs a therapist to talk some sense into her or sooner or later shes gunna have a mental breakdown

Reactions: 28
She does this pose a lot. To me it looks like she’s just farted and is really enjoying the smell of her own arse breeze. Look at her nose and tell me she’s not deeply inhaling. Once you see it, you’ll never unsee it. Apologies gang.

Those lips = tragic

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Imagine travelling to the other side of the world, having busy family days and still checking tattle and being interested in what others are saying about you 😰 caption on her latest photo just screams it. Wtf is that life! She needs a therapist to talk some sense into her or sooner or later shes gunna have a mental breakdown
Busy days out? She’s done that much in two days she’s clearly got the taxi driver on standby whilst they wait for them to jump out, get a pic and back in the taxi to the next place

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Where’s the boys beige chino shorts , brown Birkenstocks and white linen shirt ( or similar !!)
She hasn’t got a clue

Reactions: 25
So as we thought Alfie won’t be back in school tomorrow. Poor kid will be lost when he goes to big school

• Wow
Reactions: 27
She could have really dressed up a blain black maxi dress with sunglasses and a nice shawl even if it all come from primark nobody would have been the wiser and it would have respected their culture

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Poor Alfie, he can’t have no friends, he’s never in school!!!

She could have really dressed up a blain black maxi dress with sunglasses and a nice shawl even if it all come from primark nobody would have been the wiser and it would have respected their culture
She looks rough as!! Her clothing 🙄🙈🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 19
She has no idea about respect or class or just looking nice.

I'm going to Israel for 4 weeks in the height of summer, and I have researched all the places I am going to make sure I'm dressing respectfully, elbows and knees covered etc when they need to be. I have lovely floaty dresses and skirts to wear in the 40+ heat.

Beggy - Just because it's hot, you don't need to look like a 50 cent hooker.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29

I'm going to Israel for 4 weeks in the height of summer, and I have researched all the places I am going to make sure I'm dressing respectfully, elbows and knees covered etc when they need to be. I have lovely floaty dresses and skirts to wear in the 40+ heat.

She really does!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9

I’m so jealous of you going to Israel. I have Jewish ancestry and I have always wanted to visit.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.