Rebecca Lamb #115 Steve's in the gym looking silly, while begs is in the sea pretending to be free willy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s crazy she has actually bought a lot of nice clothes for her self in B&m zara etc she hauled them … so where are they all does she send them back when she does the reels ???

For example these two would be amazing for Dubai
B&m 😂😂 I know it’s auto correct but absolutely would be somewhere our beggy would buy clothes from if they sold them 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
It’s crazy she has actually bought a lot of nice clothes for her self in B&m zara etc she hauled them … so where are they all does she send them back when she does the reels ???

For example these two would be amazing for Dubai
Sent them back!!
Then gets the money via the link thing they all do 🤷‍♀️🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 22
I meant h&m omg 😆 but you’re right would deffo catch her there buying knickers if they sold them [ QUOTE="mumofboysx, post: 10110648, member: 11159"]
B&m 😂😂 I know it’s auto correct but absolutely would be somewhere our beggy would buy clothes from if they sold them 😂
[/QUOTE]

• Haha
Reactions: 9
This is how to look nice in Dubai
Look at that! White floaty dress and plain black flip flops, looking effortlessly classy as well as respectful of the place she’s in.

Then we have Beggy, looking like an unpicked cauliflower with her camel toe on show and her bellybutton on display, walking around with her nose in the air like a cheap ho gesturing for business.

i know I say it a lot but she really is tit at everything. Any company would be stupid to use her. Do they not do any research into her previous campaigns and see how crap they are?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 56
You won today UNPICKED CAULIFLOWER I AM dead 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Look at that! White floaty dress and plain black flip flops, looking effortlessly classy as well as respectful of the place she’s in.

Then we have Beggy, looking like an unpicked cauliflower with her camel toe on show and her bellybutton on display, walking around with her nose in the air like a cheap ho gesturing for business.

i know I say it a lot but she really is tit at everything. Any company would be stupid to use her. Do they not do any research into her previous campaigns and see how crap they are?

• Haha
Reactions: 29

Unpicked cauliflower !!! I can’t you fine lovely win the internet!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Next thread title has got to feature the words “PR” “Disaster” and “Dubai” - I’ll put my thinking hat on…

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Rebecca Lamb #116 PR trip gone to sh*t, Steve is wishing he hadn’t dipped his d*ck

• Haha
Reactions: 41
That outfit is what I would wear on a warm day when I’m just at home doing a bit of housework and looking after the kids or chilling on the sofa (this is a fantasy. I have two kids and my name isn’t Beggy so I don’t get to chill on the sofa). Step foot outside my home dressed like that? I’d be MORTIFIED. Let alone in Dubai. Anyone think she’s wearing shorta because if she wore a dress she would get chub rub? What happened to your chub rub shorts you were advertising Beggy! This would be a great way to advertise something she had already advertised again. A concept completely lost on her obviously!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Thread suggestion

Rebecca Lamb #116 PR trip until kayak dug deeper, forget the burj a ride on the slide is cheaper

• Haha
Reactions: 52
The followers that actually like her are probably the types that believe they have 'haters' too, usually because theyre absolute weapons.

Anyone who complains about haters or goes on about how you should just be yourself and not care about what other people think - guaranteed head.
I know a tattooist like that @kevinpaultattoo on instagram complete bleep thinks he’s untouchable and everyone’s a hater lmao he’s a fat 40odd year old fame hungry dick he’d be better suited for Beggy 🤣 unfortunately he’s married though although I’m not sure how, treats everyone including his wife and kids like shite. Once said anxiety wasn’t real it’s all in our own heads made up by us 🤣 absolute wet wipe.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
That outfit is what I would wear on a warm day when I’m just at home doing a bit of housework and looking after the kids or chilling on the sofa (this is a fantasy. I have two kids and my name isn’t Beggy so I don’t get to chill on the sofa). Step foot outside my home dressed like that? I’d be MORTIFIED. Let alone in Dubai. Anyone think she’s wearing shorta because if she wore a dress she would get chub rub? What happened to your chub rub shorts you were advertising Beggy! This would be a great way to advertise something she had already advertised again. A concept completely lost on her obviously!
I wear cycling shorts under my midi dresses so I don’t get chub rub 🤣. The ones from I saw it first are so thin that they’re perfect.

I know a tattooist like that @kevinpaultattoo on instagram complete bleep thinks he’s untouchable and everyone’s a hater lmao he’s a fat 40odd year old fame hungry dick he’d be better suited for Beggy 🤣 unfortunately he’s married though although I’m not sure how, treats everyone including his wife and kids like shite. Once said anxiety wasn’t real it’s all in our own heads made up by us 🤣 absolute wet wipe.
His tattoos are absolutely tit 😂

Reactions: 11
I can’t believe how fast these threads are going at the moment! She’s the tit gift that keeps on giving.

We have had 100% pure entertainment value this weekend and not in the way she wanted. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I wear cycling shorts under my midi dresses so I don’t get chub rub 🤣. The ones from I saw it first are so thin that they’re perfect.

I’m the same I’ve multitude of cycling shorts for under dresses I colour co ordinate as to not see I’m wearing them etc. out and about no chance in hell!!
He’s an absolute cock. Used to be half decent in his day but since he’s chased fame he’s sub par at best!

• Heart
Reactions: 8

I’ve just been to have a nose. People pay him for those tattoos?
he has one of those faces. One of those faces I’d like to caress with a frying pan

• Haha
I know not everyone will be a fan but Katie Ellison’s Dubai content was nothing short of stunning, she’s making it look so tacky. I’ve been excited to go to Dubai next year but honeslty she’s putting me off!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.