Rebecca Lamb #115 Steve's in the gym looking silly, while begs is in the sea pretending to be free willy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dubai out the way for one minute …….
I am tough women don’t take tit of anyone ….
My heart is like a rock … but even me personally I would be fucked up in the head if I have seen comments and hate about me all the time on daily basis every minute of everyday … SHE NEEDS TO END HER CAREER HONESTLY
Career? Can you call it that? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Dubai out the way for one minute …….
I am tough women don’t take tit of anyone ….
My heart is like a rock … but even me personally I would be fucked up in the head if I have seen comments and hate about me all the time on daily basis every minute of everyday … SHE NEEDS TO END HER CAREER HONESTLY
I think we are playing fast and loose with the word career haha! I agree though, she needs to give up, raise her kids and look for a job, or go back to college and get some sort of skill. Her 30’s are going to be rough.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
9526F621-3C65-4714-BFF9-A4117DB2FF1C.jpeg

no one can think as highly of Rebecca than Beggy does herself. Jesus I swear she’d f%ck herself given half a chance.
oh and tell me you read tattle without telling me you read tattle

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 50
You know what I've always really fancied doing in 40 degree heat? Going in a glass elevator all the way up a glass building and then going down a massive glass slide. I bet those poor boys are absolutely sodding roasting!!

Why is she looking away in all of the pics in her latest post? It looks hilarious when you scroll through. Steve is NOT a very good Instagram husband, she always looks tit on these photoshoots she makes him do with her.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
She’s no looker. You’d be mortified dressing like her, head to toe cheap tat in Dubai. Funny that she didn’t take her knockoff Nigel Chloe bag or any of her other DH gate specials on this trip. Howling.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
View attachment 1320064
no one can think as highly of Rebecca than Beggy does herself. Jesus I swear she’d f%ck herself given half a chance.
oh and tell me you read tattle without telling me you read tattle
Didn't take her long to get back into posing ffs. That belly button really makes me feel ill, it looks like an anus

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
The mean girls sound track on the reel! Tell me you're a tattle puppet without telling me Miss Dingle! :sneaky:

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Nah, do away with the quotes beggy, you’ve had a bollocking and trying to save face by acting like it doesn’t bother you. When in reality you’re probably terrified you’re gonna have to get a real job like the rest of us mere mortals

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Sky View not Sky's View Beggy!!
She can't even be arsed to spell the venue correctly. Must be pissed they can't afford the Burj
😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Do you think the actual followers that like her wonder why she’s with directing things at these haters they see no evidence of?

Reactions: 12
I'm cringing for her wtf is that face.
Steve wrote absolute Queen in the comments 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 yeah good one beaver boy.
She's a queen alright, queen of cunts.
Screenshot_20220605-162257_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 48
The followers that actually like her are probably the types that believe they have 'haters' too, usually because theyre absolute weapons.

Anyone who complains about haters or goes on about how you should just be yourself and not care about what other people think - guaranteed head.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.