Rebecca Lamb #115 Steve's in the gym looking silly, while begs is in the sea pretending to be free willy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thought I'd make a new thread because the last one was over 50 pages, just in time for the Dubai holiday

Thread suggestion thanks to @Cmj :)

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I wonder how Steve is going to cope being in a foreign country surrounded by people speaking their own language. The kind of people he doesn't like and has made no secret of it. 🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Jheeze. Couldn’t think of anything worse than all that flying pregnant, maybe it’s just me but the leg cramps, other sweaty humans and tired kids. No thankyou 😂 anyway, can’t wait to see beggys crack stealing her bikini bottoms 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
This will be some entertainment for the long weekend 🤣 honestly that heat even when not pregnant is hard let alone pregnant & with kids to keep out the sun. No doubt they haven’t got proper sun protected swimsuits just swim shorts again 🥲

Reactions: 15
She will either post saying how good the boys were on the flight ( let’s face it they’re used to their mother not showing any interest in them and amusing themselves) but they’re really tired cos it’s suh suh late / long haul flight etcetc & she can’t wait to show us more tomorrow.
OR she will post nothing til the morning when she will pull back the curtain and go ‘ I can’t believe we ‘re here -welcome to Dubai”!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She will either post saying how good the boys were on the flight ( let’s face it they’re used to their mother not showing any interest in them and amusing themselves) but they’re really tired cos it’s suh suh late / long haul flight etcetc & she can’t wait to show us more tomorrow.
OR she will post nothing til the morning when she will pull back the curtain and go ‘ I can’t believe we ‘re here -welcome to Dubai”!
She’s so predictable!! We can almost write her trip word for word

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She will do the usual instahuns thing and put the hand on the camera take it off and voila in Dubai!!! 🙄

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
The thing is all the other insta huns that do that can actually afford to holiday there..Dingles only there because it was free lol, how embarrassing

• Haha
Reactions: 21
The thing is all the other insta huns that do that can actually afford to holiday there..Dingles only there because it was free lol, how embarrassing
So true! And then she has to trek back to that shack of a house again with her public toilet kitchen floor and concrete living room floor 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
It’s 1.45 in the morning now, then poor boys!!!!
Poor Alfie getting back next week and to school with jet lag, just so his mum can show her arse off and get arrested for a freebie for a few days.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
I can’t wait for this tit show to unravel. Unmarried (I am myself) with a love of flaunting her l self at every opportunity in Dubai 🤣 if I’m not wrong they could be arrested for a peck on the cheek?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
The thing I find the funniest is she’s been so secretive and coy about the trip yet you can literally go on the Manchester airport website and see what flight she’s on from the time she posted herself on the plane 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.