Rebecca Lamb #115 Steve's in the gym looking silly, while begs is in the sea pretending to be free willy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She goes so out of her way to show she 'dunt' care what people think 👀😆
Having the best time in dubai but skulking on here every second she gets 🤣
Go enjoy your holidahhhh hunipot

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I fell down my stairs today & whacked my mouth off the end of a table. Cut my lip & it’s swollen up like a balloon. It looks exactly like Beggy’s lips. 🤢
That sounds like a bit of an adventure you had there! Hope you're ok hunipot sounds painful

• Heart
Reactions: 8
She does care!! 🤣🤣
She absolutely cares. Everything that is said on here cuts her deep. It engages her. It destroys her that she can’t silence anyone here and it consumes her that she can’t work out who the majority of us are. She is OBSESSED WITH US!!!!!!!!!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
You can’t really say there’s so much to do if you’re just taking a selfie outside. You haven’t ‘done’ any of those things you stupid hunnehpot

• Heart
Reactions: 25
#116 dingles Dubai pr trip gone to tit, off you trott back to your tit tip!!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Where’s those poor boys hats!!!!!!
Where are their rash vest to protect their skin in the burning hot sun and 40 degree heat. So irresponsible. I was covering my child in factor 50 at the weekend on the beach in 20 degrees UK sun because I’m a responsible parent and they wore a rash vest too!

Reactions: 22
Sorry ‘hope you are enjoying the content’…. All I have seen are the boys standing next to a lego figure and them slide down a glass slide??? What content? She has not sold Dubai with kids to me in the slightest!! Infact shes made it look miserable and unappealing. P.s we go regularly so I know thats not the case. There is literally so much to see and do out there. The best place to get content if thats what you are there to do!

• Haha
Reactions: 35
See she’s stopped labelling photos pr trip
🤣 she’s tragic. Like she’s paid for a beach day to Atlantis?! Why not go to the actual water park where the kids could swim with dolphins and Alfeh and showcase how much of an ickle fish he is in the shallow water?! She’s full of tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Oh beggy, clearly Dubai isn’t that great if you’re on reading tattle. Nobody likes you, that’s why they talk about you. You’re a fake duck who thinks her tit don’t stink. Bore off if you don’t like what you read

Reactions: 31
Sorry ‘hope you are enjoying the content’…. All I have seen are the boys standing next to a lego figure and them slide down a glass slide??? What content? She has not sold Dubai with kids to me in the slightest!! Infact shes made it look miserable and unappealing. P.s we go regularly so I know thats not the case. There is literally so much to see and do out there. The best place to get content if thats what you are there to do!
Completely agree! We have the best time there with the kids! We love to have dinner in a nice restaurant to watch the fountains (we stick to the Souq side beggy not the chains in the Mall), we’ve visited a mosque, we love to head to JBR and explore down there, a day at a water park but my kids are also slathered in sun cream, wearing rash vests and don’t need to hold their noses to land in a meter of water….

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Someone mentioned earlier on why Steve hasn’t met up with DMO, DMO literally drives expensive sports car, Steve drives a bleeping Toyota Yaris DMO would laugh him out of Dubai 🤣. Also Alice Thomas got home at 2am from their Dubai trip and was in the gym at 6am - I wonder if we’ll see Beggy running over the bridge when she gets home 😭

Someone mentioned earlier on why Steve hasn’t met up with DMO, DMO literally drives expensive sports car, Steve drives a bleeping Toyota Yaris DMO would laugh him out of Dubai 🤣. Also Alice Thomas got home at 2am from their Dubai trip and was in the gym at 6am - I wonder if we’ll see Beggy running over the bridge when she gets home 😭
His dads Toyota Yaris too…

• Haha
Reactions: 30
if you compare her holiday content to someone like Katie Ellison, who recently went on holiday to Dubai, Becky’s is dire, Katie wasn’t even promoting anything but her content was so well researched and informed!

Reactions: 15
She’s a terrible mother why arent they covered up in 41 degree heat!

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.