Rebecca Lamb #115 Steve's in the gym looking silly, while begs is in the sea pretending to be free willy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve just been to have a nose. People pay him for those tattoos?
he has one of those faces. One of those faces I’d like to caress with a frying pan
I’m howling yeah it’s mind boggling he thinks he’s the utter dogs bollocks. 🤣 I mean I’d happily hand you the frying pan 🍳

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Thread suggestion: Rebecca Lamb #116 Dingle is in Dubai looking like a fat pork pie, yet another PR trip lie!

• Haha
Reactions: 49
I know a tattooist like that @kevinpaultattoo on instagram complete bleep thinks he’s untouchable and everyone’s a hater lmao he’s a fat 40odd year old fame hungry dick he’d be better suited for Beggy 🤣 unfortunately he’s married though although I’m not sure how, treats everyone including his wife and kids like shite. Once said anxiety wasn’t real it’s all in our own heads made up by us 🤣 absolute wet wipe.
Pretty sure this guy was on super nanny or maybe the 30 day nanny???

Reactions: 3
MissAliceThomas also flew home from Dubai today. So not only does she dress much more stylish than Rebecca she also thinks about her child’s education and only took their kids to Dubai during SCHOOL HOLIDAYS!!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
This thread only started on Thursday and it's at the end already 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Pretty sure this guy was on super nanny or maybe the 30 day nanny???
Yeah that was him I remember him saying something like of they made it look bad. No the fact your wife does everything and you literally couldn’t parent a fart is why you came across awful 😂

Reactions: 4
Thread Suggestion:

Rebecca Lamb #116 say bye bye to Dubai, you made a total sham on the gram!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She’s back with another Dubai highlight 😂
Those lips are wrecked. They look so swollen and rubbery. She’s got Botox and filler induced joker face. And don’t get me started on her tit receding hair. Her face looks as though she’s buffed away about 3 layers of epidermis. Those cycling shorts are giving her gunt a camel toe effect.
I fell down my stairs today & whacked my mouth off the end of a table. Cut my lip & it’s swollen up like a balloon. It looks exactly like Beggy’s lips. 🤢

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
I’m howling yeah it’s mind boggling he thinks he’s the utter dogs bollocks. 🤣 I mean I’d happily hand you the frying pan 🍳
I can two hand him! Joys of being ambidextrous 😂😂

honestly I have a few tattoos and my god it would be like getting blood out of a stone trying to get me to pay for any of that tit. And it is tit and the fact he thinks he’s the dogs ffs he’s a muppet

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Very surprised Steve didn't take her up the Burj

Maybe waiting until they get home to do that.....

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
She’s going to do a Q&A later “to answer all your questions” …. Yeah except the one about why your posts disappeared and who’s paying for this trip!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 38
You know if I wasn’t bothered about something I’d go out of my way to find a post and repost it to show how unbothered I am… it’s only logical…
#P(rat) R(ebecca)

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Thread suggestion
Rebecca Lamb 116# she’s still a t@&t, pass it on.

it’s basic but then so is Beggy!

Reactions: 6
If I was one of her 'flowers' and a parent to school-aged children, I'd be definitely thinking why is Alfie on yet another holiday and not going to school today/this week? Especially when he missed a lot of school time before the half term for the Greece holiday. I think that'll lose her 'flowers'.

Reactions: 15
Beggy durnt give two shits what anyone thinks which is why she keeps coming on here to read what people think before telling us again she durnt care. 🙄

Make it make sense you narcissistic cretin.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Oh here we go. A Q&A to answer all Tattle questions.

Dance little puppet 💃

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.