Rebecca Lamb #112 Everything is cute and stuff, like tricking Steve to get up the duff

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Beggy please explain what the boys are learning and what memories are being made whilst sat in a British bar during term time?

I hope you both get prosecuted you incapable cunts.

Also that neck pillow. 🥴😂

• Haha
Reactions: 35
She doesn’t have a bra on in that vile green dress, her tits are gonna be flying all over the place 🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 18
That awful orange bag 😂😂😂 why does she continually wear orange and green together?! 😂
Edit to say she looks more boss eyed in the pic, less boss babe!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She looks like an ice lolly 😂 Who wears two shades of neon orange and a shade of vomit green together? Bizarre. I swear Steve gets more red every time I see him, he’ll explode soon.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
And the fake mulberry purse on the dresser in that pic. She spent a bloody fortune on DH Gate!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Feel like she got her outfit inspo tonight from LJC, as she wore same colour dress but with pink bag & shoes 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Hahahahaha there's the shirt she bought! The normal work kinda shirt she's trying to pull off as a beach throw over. She looks tragic. She really does.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Thread suggestion #113
Beggy lamb showing her gunt, you really are a “disocunt”!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.