Rebecca Lamb #112 Everything is cute and stuff, like tricking Steve to get up the duff

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s absolutely bleeping barking. Steve and his wee tiny shrunken head standing behind her can barely pretend to want to be putting his hands on her… she’s an absolute riot.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
The state of the pair of them! Talk about Brits abroad!
For goodness sake, get a bra on Beggy. Tits down by your waist is not a good look on anyone but when you are pregnant, it's just cheap and vile!
A fiver says Beaver's looking for a quick shag before they go out.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Can she please go back to the neutrals phase!

Shes doing bold colours all wrong, and that dress should not be wore whilst pregnant!

Reactions: 16
The state of the pair of them! Talk about Brits abroad!
For goodness sake, get a bra on Beggy. Tits down by your waist is not a good look on anyone but when you are pregnant, it's just cheap and vile!
They are just chav scum. The state of the pair of them!!!!! 😂😂😂😂😂

A fiver says Beaver's looking for a quick shag before they go out.
The dirty sket has probably already noshed him off in the bathroom while the boys were plonked infront of the tv in the room, even though it will be some random Greek news station!!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
I am dying at her in that work shirt... she looks like she's going on bloody work experience not holidehhhhh🤣🤣🤣🤣

The green dress is the one she sent back and sized up several sizes isn't it?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I’ve noticed they never show much of where they stay in as in the actual room as they’re always in a hovel

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I am dying at her in that work shirt... she looks like she's going on bloody work experience not holidehhhhh🤣🤣🤣🤣

The green dress is the one she sent back and sized up several sizes isn't it?
She wouldn’t do work experience. She’s never really worked 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
40 odd quid?
Can you have a look and see if they do any tyres for the sexeh rangeh please?

All the MLM scams all have fake it til you make it as their motto, pretending to be minted to get people to sign up. Loads of juice plus and Cambridge/one to one diet reps buy fake stuff to try and appear rich. Actually the 2 in mind have an old rangeh too!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Thread suggestion #113 Becky the boss is in Kos, where are the gallstones? I’m at a loss

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Thread suggestion: Rebecca Lamb #113 ma holidays are educashunal and rawwwr, ma gunt is on tour

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.