Rebecca Lamb #112 Everything is cute and stuff, like tricking Steve to get up the duff

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread for the shitshow holiday...
Credit to @Baddad for the thread title

Anyone got the energy to type up Begs usual shenanigans for a recap?

Reactions: 15
Did anyone screeb grab where they thought they heard woody asking to be let out? Just gone through her stories and couldn't hear anything in the background

Did anyone screeb grab where they thought they heard woody asking to be let out? Just gone through her stories and couldn't hear anything in the background
It's on the one where Steve is standing outside the car, just before it cuts off.

Reactions: 2
It's on the one where Steve is standing outside the car, just before it cuts off.
I've just watched it he sounded so sad bless his little heart ❤ I know sometimes kids can be whiney and mardy but that poor lad never makes a sound, he sat in the car for 15 mins while his mum waffled on about parking spaces ffs and didn't make a peep! My kids wouldn't have stopped talking if I'd done that so for him to have said that in that way makes my heart break for him

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Just YUK🦠
Him & Her
Grey dressing Gownds haha
They look dirty & pervy
What man goes to a SPA mid week ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Steve looks so feminine in the ‘gownd’ perhaps he’s gone to chill the hell out ahead of the holiday so he doesn’t wander round judging and body shaming other hotel guests!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So he doesn’t wander round judging and body shaming other hotel guests!
Oh, he'll judge regardless because that's all he is about - appearances.
Unfortunately for him, he looks like a buck toothed, thin skinned arrogant fuckhead who knocked up the local bike (who no one would touch with a bargepole now), got by on his Daddy's handouts and is still driving around in his Daddy's cars.
All the while living in a shack in the dales with a TV nailed to end of the bed.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
2 stinking chavvy wannabe cunts. They really do think they're posh & becks of the Dales don't they! Shame on the pair of you buying and spending so much on yourselves while those 2 boys hardly have any decent clothes or toys.

Reactions: 28
It's woody's one day at nursery today although that's not been consistent the last few weeks. I hope he's having fun and playing with other children.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.