Rebecca Lamb #112 Everything is cute and stuff, like tricking Steve to get up the duff

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Agree! I'm a very simple dresser too, I admire Tara Maynard's style but I'd just look like an absolute clown if I tried to emulate! Some people (Dingle included) just can't pull off Uber trendy styling and that's ok 🤷🏻‍♀️ but she just makes herself look more cheap and unkempt the more she tries.
just checked out this Tara (if she's the same one I found it was a home again??) But bleeping hell shes even more angin than our beggy

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I'm in South Wales (close to Cardiff) 😄 Dingle could just about afford it twice so she treated herself 🤣

The question is, will it make it on to the grade II listed holey bookcase? Or be nailed up on the wall? 🤔
OMG, you are very near me! I used to live in Cardiff but now about 30 minutes away. Hi neighbour 👋

Agree! I'm a very simple dresser too, I admire Tara Maynard's style but I'd just look like an absolute clown if I tried to emulate! Some people (Dingle included) just can't pull off Uber trendy styling and that's ok 🤷🏻‍♀️ but she just makes herself look more cheap and unkempt the more she tries.
Yep! I can’t pull off use trendy, never have been able to even when I was in my teens/early twenties. But I know what suits me & just keep things simple.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I think they get told to post themselves on holiday with designer gear because her up line is also on holiday showing all her designer purchases from the same designer. Or does Begs just copy everyone

Reactions: 13
just checked out this Tara (if she's the same one I found it was a home again??) But bleeping hell shes even more angin than our beggy
I wouldn't say that personally @taramays25 on IG is her main account, she might have a home account...she has a good figure and at least appears to wash which puts her streets ahead of Beggy Dingle from the word go as far as I'm concerned 😂🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Look like you’ve swallowed a basketball …….no beggy you just look like a fat chavvy slag 🤮🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Erm is that the size 10 primark bikini? Them bottoms look so small!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
First bikini story up. duck me she looks like a right minger

Erm is that the size 10 primark bikini? Them bottoms look so small!!
Like duck they're a 10, her holes massive, she's bought them in a bigger size too but pretended she only bought a 10. I refuse to believe her arse is wearing a 10

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I was in Primark today. I found a bikini in the size 10 and held it up, had a good look - it is TINY. There is no way - NO WAY - that Rebecca Lamb would ever fit into it. Even prior to this pregnancy. It’s physically just too small - im a size 12 on bottom and a 12/14 on top (cheers big boobs!) and this bikini is so small it’s not something I could even imagine getting into and I’m 1 size larger than the size of the bikini!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I think she’s staying in the same hotel I did in kos a few weeks ago!!! The rooms are very similar anyway, I will report back when I have more info 🤣

Reactions: 9
I just CAN'T 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
IT has arrived in KOS & IT is straight in the mirror with a pic of HERSELF!!!!
JUST duck OFF & GROW UP

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Looks like she’s staying in the 4* Akti Beach Club the name of it sounds better than it looks/is 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I was in Primark today. I found a bikini in the size 10 and held it up, had a good look - it is TINY. There is no way - NO WAY - that Rebecca Lamb would ever fit into it. Even prior to this pregnancy. It’s physically just too small - im a size 12 on bottom and a 12/14 on top (cheers big boobs!) and this bikini is so small it’s not something I could even imagine getting into and I’m 1 size larger than the size of the bikini!
My daughter is a size 8 and has to size up 1-2 sizes in Primark bikinis. Beggy would look so much classier in a well fitted one piece. I have been looking at Fleur de Force posts from Portugal. There is no comparison, she looks much more "Put together" than old Dingle.

Reactions: 10
Hahahahaha there's the shirt she bought! The normal work kinda shirt she's trying to pull off as a beach throw over. She looks tragic. She really does.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I'm paitently waiting for her first grid post of her standing looking off into the distance with her big witches snout in the air and her fat arse chewing her bikini bottoms.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Thank god. We go Tuesday and different hotel - I knew it was too expensive for her anyway but feel very relieved!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
She showed us the orange plastic sandals.... but not the fake LV ones for some reason 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I'm paitently waiting for her first grid post of her standing looking off into the distance with her big witches snout in the air and her fat arse chewing her bikini bottoms.
🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱Booooooring

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Wonder when the first #mocktailformama will be.

Also, new ick unlocked. A man with a neck pillow on a short haul flight.
She’s definitely trolling you 🤣🤣 and if she’s not, then she’s just a predictable bleep 🤷🏼‍♀️

700B58C2-0DD1-414A-BB81-29D3613DFF3D.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.