Rebecca Lamb #112 Everything is cute and stuff, like tricking Steve to get up the duff

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don’t know about swallowing a Basketball Beggy…
Looks like you swallowed the entire team with it… :p

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Honestly the most inbred looking couple. Steve’s mum and dad are defo brother and sister and Rebecca looks like she was raised in a Caravan.
He is defo going to have wondering eyes!
Looking at that or all the hot skinny beauties
Mmmm tough choice there!!

Reactions: 15
They are SO bleeping predictable. The second they arrive they go to a crappy chavvy English themed pub……

They are in Greece; one of the worlds most beautiful, vibrant countries with incredible traditional food and amazing restaurants and local Greek bars/tavernas….. and these scummy bastards go to some crappy English theme pub the very first afternoon they arrive?!!! Why don’t they just go to bloody Haven Holidays or Pontins in Skegness. Greece is wasted on idiots like them.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
They are SO bleeping predictable. The second they arrive they go to a crappy chavvy English themed pub……

They are in Greece; one of the worlds most beautiful, vibrant countries with incredible traditional food and amazing restaurants and local Greek bars/tavernas….. and these scummy bastards go to some crappy English theme pub the very first afternoon they arrive?!!! Why don’t they just go to bloody Haven Holidays or Pontins in Skegness. Greece is wasted on idiots like them.
“Kos” they wouldn’t be able to understand the menu….
And Beaver wouldn’t like it if the waiters didn’t speak “Yorkshire”.
No seriously those two cheap chavs would be way out if their comfort zone and feel intimidated in an eating place that was traditional Greek.
Me on the other hand would deffo avoid all the English themed pubs/restaurants and seek out the tiny traditional authentic places away from the tourist hub.
Nothing “Educational” going on for those two boys on any holiday with those two idiots!!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I'm too lazy to scroll back but where abouts in Kos has she gone? My mum flew from Leeds Bradford to there early this morning and I'm dying to know if they are in the same place (although they definitely won't be in the same hotel,my mum actually has class and money)

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Does anyone remember the small head man from Beetlejuice? Reminds me
of beaver boy 😂😂
9517693F-CA07-464D-8F29-F374F86E3575.jpeg

Honestly the most inbred looking couple. Steve’s mum and dad are defo brother and sister and Rebecca looks like she was raised in a Caravan.
Wrecks me how she’s always holding her bleeping beer belly in every pic!! Get a life beggy you dick

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Beavers sloping shoulders make me feel physically sick. He is one ugly bleeping bastard. Perfect match for rotten, slaggy Beggy!
Feel sorry for A&W having to share a room with those two for a week. You know beaver will be rubbing it up against her back the second they are asleep 🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
I'm too lazy to scroll back but where abouts in Kos has she gone? My mum flew from Leeds Bradford to there early this morning and I'm dying to know if they are in the same place (although they definitely won't be in the same hotel,my mum actually has class and money)
They are in Kardamania

Reactions: 4
Embarrasses herself everytime ... she never quite hits the mark does she 🙈
She looks rough as duck, I’m sorry but how on earth she looked in the mirror and thought she looked decent in a slip on dress with her massive belly button hole and saggy tits showing I’ll never know.

She looks trash. I think this has got to be one of the worst things I’ve seen her wear. She looks cheap and nasty.

Reactions: 34
Embarrasses herself everytime ... she never quite hits the mark does she 🙈
This is beyond tragic. Single white female springs to mind! Lucy is small and slim, she can pull off this dress. Beggy looks like trailer trash.

Reactions: 19
Lucy looks gorgeous in the dress meanwhile Rebecca looks like mutton 🤢 why is such a boss baby making £££££ carrying a fake Chloe tote 🥲. What a bloody embarrassment. Us jealous people on here with the actual real bag 🥲.

Reactions: 21
All you need now is a hairline that's gone so far back it's in a time machine, and some collapsed loaf of bread straw sandals and you're good 👍 don't forget to pull your shorts up every crack for maximum dingle points 😄
Collapsed loaf of bread 🤣🤣

Howling at that pic ,there’s just so much to unpack .
The boobs,the dress,the BAG🤣oh the bag….
Beaver ,what is going on hunny ,you look a bit burnt 🍅🍅🍅🍅

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.