Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
Holiday bingo anyone?

- It's so hot
- It's so busy
- Boomerang of boys jumping in the pool
- Endless sugary mocktails
Yup….

—“ITS SUH SUH BUSY” - pans around to an empty restaurant or pool area or deserted street

— “little water babies/dolphins” - footage of Alfie & Woody in the ankle deep baby pool with full survival gear on

— “mocktails’” - endless photos of some fluorescent drink in a huge glass with fruit shoved on a stick hanging out the top

— various close up photos of her fat gut clarted in baby oil with some caption about the baby
— photo of Rebecca standing on a balcony in a bikini with her entire arse hanging out with a caption from Steve either saying she’s a milf, LUVLEH VIEW ELLEH or some other smutty comment
— Rebecca wearing 1 tiny, too small manky bikini the entire holiday
- the boys wearing the same tshirt/shorts and over sized cheap knock off crocks or sliders that they can’t walk in
- Rebecca with a sunburnt face that she uses a filter to make herself look brown with some comment about being sunkissed/loving being SUH SUH NATURAL
— Steve’s entire head turning an odd shade of pink the second they exit the airport on arrival
— Steve wearing the pick of the faux designer holiday clothes from TK Max or Matalan
— the boys asleep in a pushchair while Rebecca &
Steve sit in some shitty chav bar
— them going to some shitty water park or some shitty animal show
— tacky kids disco where Alfie wanders around like lurch not being able to do anything and Rebecca trying to do her “sexy” dancing where she makes her hands into fists and awkwardly holds them
On her hips while moving out of time to some holiday classic like Cha Cha Slide or Gangnam Style

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 82

esstee

I'm literally trying to imagine a day where I'd cut up my clothes to make a crop top, head off into a field, set my phone up, record myself smiling manically and rubbing my belly then dub it over with some cringy quote or music and upload it to my social media.. When you literally think it through step by step its outrageously. Today my son and I went a walk, played a board game and baked some questionable cookies... no photos, nothing uploaded to insta, no staging. Just a normal Sunday. Dear diary... I know which life I'd prefer!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 69

heidilouxx

VIP Member
Even his head has fat rolls. 😳

They are both an odd shape aren’t they? She is short and dumpy and so is he except his torso, which is long. He’s starting to resemble the triangular shape of Mr Incredible (when he’s no longer a superhero.)

Mutants.
Mr inbredible 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62

KMDX

0412FB49-DCCC-45C5-828C-2C97F861D986.jpeg

I don’t think any words are necessary…Although please feel free to express who this delusional fucktard thinks she’s kidding!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
Funny how she only just mentioning a home birth now. Right after Sam Friars has just given birth. Beggy totally has a plan in mind with it just so she can get the likes and followers from it #contentbaby
Can you even IMAGINE that pair of idiots trying to coordinate a home birth……..

EH UP ELLEH I CAN BLOW UP THIS EWUGE POOL FUMT OSPITAL SHU IL JIST GO GET THAT PADDLIN POOL FRMT BARN THAT US GOT FIR BOYS TA SWIM IN INT GARDEN INT SUMMER -THATL DO YA.

cue Beggy looking like Shamu squatting in a tiny baby paddling pool with half a pint of water in it. Babeh girl Romy is born and then mad dog Mabel runs in, jumps into the pool and makes off with the after birth - tearing around the dungeon with placenta flying all over the 78 layers of magnolia paint Rebecca has coated the entire house in.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56

Kiwigirl

VIP Member
She said "Can't wait to show you some different content from my holiday vlog"

Nope Rebecca it will be exactly the same shit on repeat....

Suitcases at the airport
Boys suh excited sitting on plane.....Steve with a daft grin on his chavvy face.
Picture of Beggy on a balcony overlooking pool in cheap Shein outfit saying Baybeh Gurls first trip to Greece.
Boys in pool (not actually swimming) - water babes.
Picture of her lying down (oh that's unusual) with big fat belly protruding from too small bikini - holding a Mocktail.
A&W being pushed around resort in a buggy......Steve wearing naff sunglasses, crap t shirt and a big shiny red face.
Picture of Beggy in another way too tight outfit on a balcony saying they're going out for food.
Boys dressed in same outfits even though there's 4 years between them.
Picture of food - not local cuisine in a tacky bar, with another Mocktail.....

and so on......

Boring - that's not "content: that's bloody Groundhog Day - cheap Brits Abroad chavs!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54

Poosh

VIP Member
Yup….

—“ITS SUH SUH BUSY” - pans around to an empty restaurant or pool area or deserted street

— “little water babies/dolphins” - footage of Alfie & Woody in the ankle deep baby pool with full survival gear on

— “mocktails’” - endless photos of some fluorescent drink in a huge glass with fruit shoved on a stick hanging out the top

— various close up photos of her fat gut clarted in baby oil with some caption about the baby
— photo of Rebecca standing on a balcony in a bikini with her entire arse hanging out with a caption from Steve either saying she’s a milf, LUVLEH VIEW ELLEH or some other smutty comment
— Rebecca wearing 1 tiny, too small manky bikini the entire holiday
- the boys wearing the same tshirt/shorts and over sized cheap knock off crocks or sliders that they can’t walk in
- Rebecca with a sunburnt face that she uses a filter to make herself look brown with some comment about being sunkissed/loving being SUH SUH NATURAL
— Steve’s entire head turning an odd shade of pink the second they exit the airport on arrival
— Steve wearing the pick of the faux designer holiday clothes from TK Max or Matalan
— the boys asleep in a pushchair while Rebecca &
Steve sit in some shitty chav bar
— them going to some shitty water park or some shitty animal show
— tacky kids disco where Alfie wanders around like lurch not being able to do anything and Rebecca trying to do her “sexy” dancing where she makes her hands into fists and awkwardly holds them
On her hips while moving out of time to some holiday classic like Cha Cha Slide or Gangnam Style
@BettyCrockerr do you mean this sexy dancing?? 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 52

Noonoosanne2

VIP Member
she’s made banana bread 😂😂😂 didn’t someone say on here the other day she hadn’t made it for a while! Tattles puppet strikes again 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 50

PhoebeBailey

VIP Member
We did it guys!! We managed to get her to buy Alfeh some proper trainers (not toddler velcro ones) AND she’s allowed Woodeh to have a hobby, obviously she HAD to copy LJC and get him into motorcross because god forbid the boy is allowed to choose himself. She just needs to allow Alfeh to have a hobby that doesn’t include (staring into) space, one where he will actually interact with kids his own age.

• Haha
Reactions: 48

Clementine

VIP Member
What the hell is she wearing? She looks like an escaped mental patient! Running wild in t’Dales….

• Haha
Reactions: 48

Llamabama

Chatty Member
I used the crying filter on begs and it gave me a laugh this morning so I thought I’d treat you lot to it too 😂😂
A0300B67-831A-4D9F-90ED-3248DD6A676B.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 47