Rebecca Lamb #112 Everything is cute and stuff, like tricking Steve to get up the duff

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surely this holiday will be private Rebecca and of course everyone understands , we've seen you arrive safely but now you can step away from your job and just focus on the family that's what a holiday is for a total break from work,
no reason to flog the lumi, nothing to vlog or AF link or ADs just a boss babe business woman who can afford 10 days total radio silence with her children ...... right

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Thread suggestion
Beggy did you get a disocunt on your fake Chloe?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Beaver looks like an upside down balloon. 🤢

The sides of my flange have just stuck themselves together in horror.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Of course she found the English bar straight away. Just go down to the beach, turn left and the last restaurant on the front do all day English breakfasts for 5 euros. You’re welcome Begs
Just go down the beach, turn right and into the bleeping sea more like

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Becca wants us to think she’s got it all, but she’s married to a Neanderthal.
Sorry it’s my first ever thread suggestion, and not a thread I usually post on 🤓

• Haha
Reactions: 23
That hotel looks like the Sovereign Beach Hotel only because I’ve searched high and low for holidays for myself in Greece 🥹 still not picked one fyi 🙃

Reactions: 3
Omg that photo of her and the boys put it away Jesus. She actually makes me go like this 😬😬😬😬 so much all the time lol

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’m actually done it at Steve this morning hahahhahahaggagagga

Thread suggestion
Rebeca Lamb 113- stevos nips Becky’s a prick wonder if the gorlstones flare up on this trip

• Haha
  • Heart
That photo of Steve. O M G

Loves himself so much. Wouldn't touch it with a barge pole. Beggy and him are well suited

• Haha
  • Sick
I’m loving her holiday content! Walk in a morning, pool in the afternoon those kids must be so bored.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Hope the weather stays that grey.
She's packed into that bikini anyway though of course.
Steve the tit, no words 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Guys, we’re only on day 1 and we’ve already got Seedy Steve (I’m trying to make this happen) posing like a bellend. This is absolute quality 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.