Rebecca Lamb #111 Permanently skint, thinks she's mint but in reality she's a nasty bint

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
do your boobs hang low
Can you toss em too and fro
can you tie em in a knot
Can you tie em in a bow
can you throw em over your shoulder like a (continental boulder?)
Do yourrrr booobs hang low

Who cleans their face in the bedroom? Haha am I missing something?
Has steved nailed a sink to the window sill? 😅😅
All these klarna purchases recently just so she can aff ad it so her sheep pay for her purchases or she can buy "her baybeh girl some cute delicate stuff and stuff sniff"

“has Steve nailed a sink to the window sill?”

killlled me

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I would have SO much more respect for her if she was open about Alfie’s clear SEN, my step daughter is autistic and struggle to find anyone relatable to watch that show the real life struggles - she has a platform to support other parents and help them connect with other SEN parents but instead she’d rather bury her head in the sand and pretend that none of this is happening and hinder her son further because she wants the perfect instagram life, it literally makes me sick. She’d rather try look good to strangers on the internet than get her son professional help. Also, she doesn’t help herself by posting videos of Alfie like the one from yesterday!

Reactions: 23
I think he has the same special needs as what Katie Darby has ..I don't know what age she was diagnosed though ?

Reactions: 2
You've only gotta watch her vlogs at the start where Alfeh is a baby to see the signs. The noises he makes and his reactions. He was still watching Twirly Woos at the age of 6

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I don't want to sound rude but you can see with his looks , his movements ect he has learning disabilities just like Katie

Reactions: 8
Surely at some point the school need to intervene and refer alfie for help, perhaps with the support of SS?
the school won’t let Alfie suffer in school, which is a good thing, I’m gonna assume with him being in such a small school I’m sure they’ll have all the resources he needs in place etc. lots of parents aren’t onboard when a school wants to make a referral to camhs, I’m not sure they can involve SS but I’m only speaking from a parent point of view. But clearly he’s not given support outside of school ☹

• Sad
Reactions: 11
I don't want to sound rude but you can see with his looks , his movements ect he has learning disabilities just like Katie
It’s a difficult one. My son is almost 4 and has severe non-verbal autism but literally looks like a normal 3 year old.

Reactions: 5
It’s a difficult one. My son is almost 4 and has severe non-verbal autism but literally looks like a normal 3 year old.
I don't think Alfie has autism though , it would be another learning disabilitie diagnose like Katie , I don't know if hers has a name ?

There could be a ASN bit in his school that he is in already, and Dingle is keeping quiet about it for now

Reactions: 3
He reminds me of my cousin who is now 24 but has the mental capacity of a 7 year old. He has no concept of time, days of the week etc. He can read and write, but it is the level of a poor 7/8 year old. His speech was very delayed and when he went to a mainstream nursery, they noticed straight away that there was a problem. His parents were very in denial for a long time, and they even fought the nursery on their speculation.

He also reminds me of Alfeh in looks and mannerisms, he also had a lot of problems with his teeth, like they just didn't grow like other people's despite a lot of care. It's like his DNA has a missing element. He looks like a typical lad, but you know he's not if you get me. He was a beautiful baby too.

He has never been diagnosed with any conditions, I'm not sure how to word it, he has just never mentally developed. He could never live alone. He does attend college and have a girlfriend that his parents have encouraged so he is happy. They did waste a lot of time refusing to accept that their child had a lot of additional needs though

I strongly suspect that this is what is happening with Dingle but she's keeping it quiet for some reason

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I wonder if that will be the next content source she goes for once the novelty of babeh gurl has worn off. Would be absolutely typical of her to start publicising it once her engagement drops rather than because she's actually concerned about her son.

It'll either go that way or she'll keep burying her head in the sand and trying to pretend like she has the perfect life. People on Instagram are moving away from this type of heavily curated and styled life now I think - they want to see things that are more real (not anal sex responses to Q&As) but it'd be just like Beggy to miss the boat on that too. She'll be trying to sprinkle glitter on the turd that is her life while everyone else moves on to stuff that's more relatable.

• Sad
Dingle needs to realise people aren't being nasty saying this its obvious to see something is wrong with the boy ..not one person has said that about Woody so that proves it is a genuine concern about Alfie

More proof this morning that baybeh girly is going to be just a prop and a doll to dress in ridiculous outfits 🙄

Can anyone remember when someone did ask her about Alfie and they asked if he had Down syndrome and she proper kicked off! If someone asked me that about one of my two I’d be confused but just simply say no. I know Alfie hasn’t but she ALWAYS kicks off and makes a massive deal out of things when people have pointed out the truth, she goes into a big rant. Like with the vase that she still brings up, when she came here and read we was all saying Woody was being neglected because in ways he was/still is, she kicked off massive and was slamming things in front of him. It’s very clear Alfie has something wrong and she knows it as well

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Can anyone remember when someone did ask her about Alfie and they asked if he had Down syndrome and she proper kicked off! If someone asked me that about one of my two I’d be confused but just simply say no. I know Alfie hasn’t but she ALWAYS kicks off and makes a massive deal out of things when people have pointed out the truth, she goes into a big rant. Like with the vase that she still brings up, when she came here and read we was all saying Woody was being neglected because in ways he was/still is, she kicked off massive and was slamming things in front of him. It’s very clear Alfie has something wrong and she knows it as well
They didn't even say DS they said special needs

Reactions: 8
It was a young girl who was pregnant and had a high chance her baby would be born with downs I’m sure. She’d reached out to beggy to query how she felt and dealt with Alfeh having it. (Obvs we know he doesn’t but this girl didn’t) and instead of just saying oh I’m so sorry, he doesn’t have it. She went nuts, as if Down syndrome was some disgusting disease. She was vile. Alfeh does have abstract facial features but to me they match foetal alcohol syndrome!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
She doesn't understand and she takes it as a personal attack it's a shame because if he had a broken leg it would get spoke about but this is getting ignored but it will catch up with her and she will need to address it at some point

Reactions: 19
It was a young girl who was pregnant and had a high chance her baby would be born with downs I’m sure. She’d reached out to beggy to query how she felt and dealt with Alfeh having it. (Obvs we know he doesn’t but this girl didn’t) and instead of just saying oh I’m so sorry, he doesn’t have it. She went nuts, as if Down syndrome was some disgusting disease. She was vile. Alfeh does have abstract facial features but to me they match foetal alcohol syndrome!
I think this is partly why she avoids talking about it or acknowledging it - she thinks it's something to be ashamed of and covered up. She takes it as an insult or a way to attack her (because she centres herself in absolutely everything and can't understand that people might have concerns about her kids).

Alfie having special needs, if he does, would be absolutely nothing to be disgusted or embarrassed about. What's embarrassing and disgusting is her attitude towards it, which is putting her son further behind his peers every single day.

• Sad
Reactions: 28
Exactly what I have been thinking for ages. I know of a child with FAD and there are many, many similarities.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
She doesn't understand and she takes it as a personal attack it's a shame because if he had a broken leg it would get spoke about but this is getting ignored but it will catch up with her and she will need to address it at some point
Imagine this scenario - Alfie is stood there with a broken leg in a pot and Becky just continues her content as normal, doesn't address it, doesn't explain what happened (despite 100 stories a day - of so called family content), rants publicly if anyone dares to ask.

Because that's what's going on. IT IS THAT OBVIOUS that he isn't a typical 8 year old.

It wouldn't matter to ANYONE, it wouldn't spoil her perfect family portrayal (ha!), in fact giving it a platform would help people and increase her content!

But at the moment we are all watching him, knowing somethings wrong and feeling very confused because it's an elephant in the room.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.