Rebecca lamb #11 An NHS drain because she's hasn't got a brain

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Latest AD is at less that 400 likes 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Thing is, when her engagement is that low the increase in followers will actually hinder her in the eyes of brands. Brands ask for what your engagement rate is, which for that latest AD post would be around 1%. Most companies will be looking for 5%+ as a reflection of good quality followers and engagement levels... so she is way off the mark.

Reactions: 10
Here you go Rebecca. Just did my Aldi food shop for 6 of us. 5 main meals, veggies, fruit, milk (and almond milk), cheese, biscuits, choccy treats etc! Under £64!

Edit to add: and it’s all fresh meat & veggies too. Only frozen I’ve bought is a bag of veg medley, chips and a 4 pack of sausage rolls ‘coz my boys like them lol.
I’d actually be really interested in knowing what you bought and meals you planned etc I’m trying to budget and be better with my weekly shops at the moment!

Reactions: 2
Longtime lurker here and would also love to see everyone’s meal plans! Family of fussy eaters here x

Reactions: 5
I’m sorry but not sorry that new photo! Her hair is awful! She looks so old!!

Reactions: 8
I think it's the filter she uses, it's terrible.
Also quite odd that she filters all her photos considering how `real` and body positive she is!

Reactions: 5
Also how she says her ads are always genuine
I just picture her mum all the time now since she’s gone blonder. It definitely ages her being that hair colour

Reactions: 2
I just can’t fathom how somebody can lie so much and none of her followers clock it or hold her accountable? Madness

Reactions: 6
They literally have no idea how to dress at all, they can’t even get causal every day look right, I don’t dress my kids up but they look decent everyday in what they wea
I think it's the filter she uses, it's terrible.
Also quite odd that she filters all her photos considering how `real` and body positive she is!
Yeah she definitely filters her photos so much her hair completely changes colour compared to her stories

Reactions: 3
What's really annoyed me about the whole
BTW any tips for acne treatment drop them my way, only time it has cleared up and I've had good skin is when I was pregnant and 3 month pp. Might just been perminently pregnant like the 21 kids and counting mum 😂😜
I use Clinique anti blemish range, it’s the only stuff that keeps my skin under control. I use liz Earle for first cleanse then the anti blemish cleanser, toner and moisturiser 😊

It frustrates me that so many people still lick her arse. She constantly lies and contradicts herself, she can’t pronounce most things she tries to say and her grammar/spelling is ridiculous. A normal person writing on Facebook or whatever, I wouldn’t even care but the fact this is her “job” drives me insane. It’s either pure laziness or stupidity, I’m not even sure.

Please don’t even get me started on the fact she’s “stressed” about her job and “upset” about the trolls. She wants to face some real life problems that most of us deal with everyday.

The fact they’re both unemployed anyway I find so irresponsible when they’ve got kids and a mortgage. An income from instagram isn’t a stable one. I really do think judging by her content it’s going to all come crashing down. I still can’t get my head around the crappy job she does of ads that she’s getting enough income to live comfortably.

Reactions: 11
No video today either, so only 2 this week. She will ‘bulk’ the ne t few weeks out with holiday crap and birthdays then their will be nothing.

No video today either, so only 2 this week. She will ‘bulk’ the ne t few weeks out with holiday crap and birthdays then their will be nothing.
She’s so so slack to say it’s her job and she just misses the days SHES CHOSEN to post a video. Shame on you Elleh

Reactions: 4
I was blocked a while ago by Rebecca - and now can't seem to log onto either her or Steve"s accounts - just because I answered "no" to a question posed - I would love to get back on, How?

• Wow
I was blocked a while ago by Rebecca - and now can't seem to log onto either her or Steve"s accounts - just because I answered "no" to a question posed - I would love to get back on, How?
You can view her Instagram and stories on storiesig.com Just type in her Instagram name and you can view it all. Hope this helps 👍🏻

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.