Rebecca lamb #11 An NHS drain because she's hasn't got a brain

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watched Rebecca’s latest vlog - why are the boys new “beds” literally mattresses on the floor?? Rebecca, if you are reading this, I’m not being a bully or a troll, I would say this to any of my family or friends if they had done the same thing - please please please buy the base/slats for those beds. It’s really not heathy or hygienic for the mattresses to be placed directly on the floor. Just google it if you need further info as to exactly why.

Reactions: 14
Just looked Rebecca up on Instagram for the first time. Why would anyone find going through what someone else bought in Tesco the slightest bit interesting. bleeping hell what’s this life come to.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I can not believe these two thick idiots are making their boys sleep on mattresses on the floor!

• Angry
Reactions: 10
I’ve been here basically since the Rebecca Lamb threads started. Out of her list, I can confirm we have taken the mick out of her accent, but more so because what she says doesn’t make any sense. She doesn’t do anything with the boys unless it’s gifted and she spends most of her money in Primark and on eBay whilst her boys wander round in clothes that don’t fit them. Most of the things on her list haven’t been said here and she’s made them up, which actually shows how insecure she is and this whole positivity stuff is a load of shite.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Notice how she’s not mentioned her future husband in her latest post he’s just the cash cow
I think that's why he treats her the way he does. He shows her no respect because he knows he's only a meal ticket to her. If she was genuinely happy, she wouldn't feel the need to constantly pose half naked to get attention.

Reactions: 1
Rebecca Lamb has stated on many occasions that she is being bullied and trolled...so where and when , seeing as she means on here...not her personal account like she tries to make out , well that would be trolling on her personal account im sure , then bullying errr not on here...what you do get on here rebecca is opinions. Something that unless its the same as yours you cannot abide, its not TROLLING OR BULLYING. The things that are said on here that upset you are FACTS , the minions that follow youand kiss your arse dont see it but when your lies etc are pointed out you cant take the criticism...therefore your in the wrong "JOB"..SOOOOO you say honestly who is bullying or trolling you like you try to make out, not the lies you have put on your account with lies about what has been said..but your used to lying aren't you???
GONNA DO COUCH TO 5K ? MY KIDS ARE DAIRY INTOLLERANT ? IM BODY CONFIDENT? CANT WAIT FOR THE BLOGGERS EVENT? I LOVE HELLOFRESH? I LOVE MY BRACES? WERE RENOVATING THE HOUSE? shall i continue? These are just a few examples of your deciet of how you profess to love all the gifted items yet never actually buy them after the gifted ones ? This lying is what angers most people not to mention blocking people just for saying NO in one of your polls ? Theres only one answer if you dont like NO so hows that a poll ??? Get a grip...which reminds me , didnt you state people would dare ssy these things to your face ? Why wouldnt they ? Would you bully them if they did ?

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.