Rebecca lamb #11 An NHS drain because she's hasn't got a brain

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lasted insta post "I’m very confident in when I say KARMA. People who are bullies and try to ruin others life will just end up having a sad and unhappy life... simple." Well elleh, from the sounds of how you acted in school you've proven yourself right aye
I come on to say this!! She believes in karma, yet she's not got a very happy life so....... KARMA?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
What I don't understand is she goes on about "Internet bullies and gossipers" yet she reads trash magazines that downright lie about "celebs"... Seems a bit double standard to sit and gorge while reading crap about other people. Then she grabs a camera and poses while crying about people who are calling her out for her crap... So much for women building each other up eh?

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 31
I really don’t believe Rebecca knows what a troll is. Not really. I think she’s heard it being thrown about so much and decided I want a piece of that. I honestly believe she reckons a troll is someone who has a different opinion, or someone who just doesn’t kiss her ass. She wouldn’t last in a real job in the real world. The girl hasn’t got a clue

Reactions: 25
The things she’s claiming “bullies” do, are things she will be doing in every day life! When she tries something new like a food or drink or restaurant or watches something new does she say she loves everything? I’m sure she has an opinion and says “oh I don’t like this programme, won’t watch again” or “I didn’t like that drink I tried earlier won’t have it again” “didn’t like that new foundation I tried other day” is that bullying to everyone involved?! Or just you having an opionion.... abit like when you asked us if we wanna see a 2yr olds presents and we said no? Maybe you think about that the next time someone offers you a brew and you say “no I’m fine thanks” stupid twit

• Heart
Reactions: 20
The things she’s claiming “bullies” do, are things she will be doing in every day life! When she tries something new like a food or drink or restaurant or watches something new does she say she loves everything? I’m sure she has an opinion and says “oh I don’t like this programme, won’t watch again” or “I didn’t like that drink I tried earlier won’t have it again” “didn’t like that new foundation I tried other day” is that bullying to everyone involved?! Or just you having an opionion.... abit like when you asked us if we wanna see a 2yr olds presents and we said no? Maybe you think about that the next time someone offers you a brew and you say “no I’m fine thanks” stupid twit
That was ridiculous her blocking anyone who answered no in that poll 🤦🏻‍♀️ The girl has issues. She’s in for a hard life if she thinks everyone has to agree with her and praise her. Completely living in a bubble up there in those dales. She needs to come back down to earth

Reactions: 17
She won’t use those books. They have the wrong date on for a start.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Filming another day in the life, we’re just staying at home AGAIN..
Oh how riveting.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
What I don't understand is she goes on about "Internet bullies and gossipers" yet she reads trash magazines that downright lie about "celebs"... Seems a bit double standard to sit and gorge while reading crap about other people. Then she grabs a camera and poses while crying about people who are calling her out for her crap... So much for women building each other up eh?
Is that still there or has it gone? I had a quick look but there’s that many comments then my thumb ended up swiping off it by mistake and I cba to look through again 😩😂
Is this not a normal day/night for her stuffing her face??

• Haha
Reactions: 2
So she’s filming a weekend blog yet having another day staying at home? Can’t wait to watch this, it sounds great 🙄

“A day in the life” she said. We all know you don’t go out and do much Rebecca but come on 🙄 give your viewers something exciting to watch other than staying at home and playing with your kids for the camera

Reactions: 9
Has Woody got a new blanket for his new bed 😱 still doesn’t look like a proper duvet but at least it’s not that tatty old baby blanket

Reactions: 3
The poll regarding asking who wants to see Woody's presents I agree she lost the plot blocking those who said No thanks - imagine you follow Rebecca and genuinely like her but you don't have your own kids yet and follow for hauls or body positivity so you're simply saying its not for me next thing your favourite influencers blocked you
She's so rude and immature towards people and then dares to brings up Karma maybe that's what bit her a few days later when she was crying in the car 🤔.

Reactions: 20
The poll regarding asking who wants to see Woody's presents I agree she lost the plot blocking those who said No thanks - imagine you follow Rebecca and genuinely like her but you don't have your own kids yet and follow for hauls or body positivity so you're simply saying its not for me next thing your favourite influencers blocked you
She's so rude and immature towards people and then dares to brings up Karma maybe that's what bit her a few days later when she was crying in the car 🤔.
Why not just engage? I have messaged her a fair number of times over about 18 months and never had a reply..(nice messages) she only replies or puts messages on her story that are licking her arse! She would get ALOT more respect if she replied and engaged... reply on your comments to people tell your followers you understand there view and opinion.. or explain whey you said/did what you did... let people have an opinion and have conversations with them!! It’s really not rocket science she just does not want to know unless it’s you telling you love and adore her! I hope she can turn her channel around and engage with people but I doubt it. I think since Steve has gave up his job she has really gone down hill.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I like rebecca I can relate a little towards her because we’re quite similar. I think she’s doing everything that she can to make the best for her family. We’re both from Yorkshire except I don’t do SM for a living I couldn’t put myself out there like that because I’m not thick skinned enough 😜 I’ve had interactions with her and she’s always been lovely so I can only go on what she has been like with me personally. I may not always like he choices for example her home decor but that’s because my style is different. Yorkshire Dales is stunning but I couldn’t be out in the sticks due to not driving and not wanting to be too far away from my family-

Reactions: 1
I like rebecca I can relate a little towards her because we’re quite similar. I think she’s doing everything that she can to make the best for her family. We’re both from Yorkshire except I don’t do SM for a living I couldn’t put myself out there like that because I’m not thick skinned enough 😜 I’ve had interactions with her and she’s always been lovely so I can only go on what she has been like with me personally. I may not always like he choices for example her home decor but that’s because my style is different. Yorkshire Dales is stunning but I couldn’t be out in the sticks due to not driving and not wanting to be too far away from my family-
Hi, I can see potential with Rebecca if she thought about the content she was putting out but I don’t think she is doing her BEST for her family, I think encouraging your child to sit at the table and eat rather than stand on it, especially with a hard floor, disciplining Woody for jumping on the dog rather than encouraging him to do it is certainly not the BEST for her family. Helping Alfie with his speech would be a good starting point, having a balanced diet (I know all kids don’t eat veg) BUT I would certainly be buying it and putting it on their plate. Going out for days rather than just when it is gifted. There is more if you look into it. I know we only see snippets on SM but if you were doing this as a job wouldn’t you want to put at least 90% the good bits? Woody not having a duvet, not the end of the world but then when she gets one he could of easily over heated with it, again this is dangerous. I can only speak from my opinion but I’ve never had any response from Rebecca and when I did message her saying that briefly you can see Alfie naked in her holiday vlog and I didn’t know if she realised, she blocked me. She could see I was an active account and not putting harm out there on my feed, it certainly isn’t a fake ‘troll’ account.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I think it’s so funny that she literally keeps everything for a YouTube video, she obviously hasn’t shown the boys new bed because that will be next weeks video ‘bedroom tour’ content is sooooo poor

Reactions: 17
Hi, I can see potential with Rebecca if she thought about the content she was putting out but I don’t think she is doing her BEST for her family, I think encouraging your child to sit at the table and eat rather than stand on it, especially with a hard floor, disciplining Woody for jumping on the dog rather than encouraging him to do it is certainly not the BEST for her family. Helping Alfie with his speech would be a good starting point, having a balanced diet (I know all kids don’t eat veg) BUT I would certainly be buying it and putting it on their plate. Going out for days rather than just when it is gifted. There is more if you look into it. I know we only see snippets on SM but if you were doing this as a job wouldn’t you want to put at least 90% the good bits? Woody not having a duvet, not the end of the world but then when she gets one he could of easily over heated with it, again this is dangerous. I can only speak from my opinion but I’ve never had any response from Rebecca and when I did message her saying that briefly you can see Alfie naked in her holiday vlog and I didn’t know if she realised, she blocked me. She could see I was an active account and not putting harm out there on my feed, it certainly isn’t a fake ‘troll’ account.
I can certainly see your point here I don’t watch her YouTube much I’m more seeing stories on IG as I don’t get time to sit down and watch YouTube much these days. Thank you for being polite in pointing things out to me. In the best I think I meant best as in finding a way of supporting her family. I try to not comment on parenting because I’m finding it incredibly hard at the moment with my little one where sometimes I’m certainly not as good as what I should be. I agree though that their should be boundaries and getting help is so important. I just find that their is something I like about her personally as a person & having some interaction with her where she is kind also gives me a better impression. I don’t think that she’s as huge an influencer as others but has potential to be

Plastering her young children all
Over the internet, selling their privacy for content on her dire you tube channel, her & her boyfriend sitting on their arses at home all day is NOT “doing the best” for her family.

The pair of them should get out and get real jobs, provide a stable income for their children, instil a work ethic for the kids to aspire to. They would also benefit from picking up a book and educating themselves slightly because they are both as thick as dog tit.

Reactions: 15
Plastering her young children all
Over the internet, selling their privacy for content on her dire you tube channel, her & her boyfriend sitting on their arses at home all day is NOT “doing the best” for her family.

The pair of them should get out and get real jobs, provide a stable income for their children, instil a work ethic for the kids to aspire to. They would also benefit from picking up a book and educating themselves slightly because they are both as thick as dog tit.
She’s a ‘family vlogger’ There are sadly a lot out there that do what she is doing and she isn’t as big a vlogger as some family bloggers..... I personally wouldn’t chose to plaster my child all over the Internet I’m what most would call ‘overprotective mom’ I don’t like anyone taking or having pictures of him. I have my reasons for this but to me I value his safety and he is my entire world. I wouldn’t want him in a few years time seeing things over the internet that he may not be happy with.

I see a different side to her when I speak with her I think is more her personally that I can relate to in some ways and I don’t tend to watch her YouTube channel much it’s more the IG stories.

For me I’m finding it tough at the moment which I will admit so sometimes I like to have a little input and see how others are doing it. I don’t think any of us are perfect parents etc but I do think she loves her boys and is trying the best that she can.

I can certainly see your point here I don’t watch her YouTube much I’m more seeing stories on IG as I don’t get time to sit down and watch YouTube much these days. Thank you for being polite in pointing things out to me. In the best I think I meant best as in finding a way of supporting her family. I try to not comment on parenting because I’m finding it incredibly hard at the moment with my little one where sometimes I’m certainly not as good as what I should be. I agree though that their should be boundaries and getting help is so important. I just find that their is something I like about her personally as a person & having some interaction with her where she is kind also gives me a better impression. I don’t think that she’s as huge an influencer as others but has potential to be
When you are doing your best that is all they need, keeping them safe and loved. It’s the first thing I have the issue with Rebecca, some of the things she allows her children to do aren’t safe. Parenting is hard the fact that you have stated getting help makes you a fantastic parent. The fact Rebecca doesn’t even acknowledge that Alfie might need help is not doing everything she can to help him. Please be kind to yourself and believe me we all have harder periods parenting, I didn’t overly enjoy the baby stage but love teenagers. Hug your child and when they are in bed have a bath and crappy tv. I don’t think tattle is a bad site, I fact I have found more kindness here than I have on Instagram. Sending hugs x

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.