Rebecca lamb #11 An NHS drain because she's hasn't got a brain

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Once a liar always a liar. The girl is so unprofessional. It’ll all catch up with her eventually. KARMA
And her latest ad post only got a couple of hundred likes. She needs to realise all these ass kissers who jumped on the trolling bandwagon yesterday are only doing so for engagement themselves.

Reactions: 13
Once again a lie. In all the years she’s been doing Tesco and Poundland hauls I’ve never once seen her buying freeze pops. She will never learn 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄 lies lies lies once again!!!!!!!
The worst thing is all the lies she tells are SO unnecessary, she lies about things she doesn’t even need to lie about! It’s so frustrating.
Just a simple ‘ahhh I love freezepops! What a throwback to my youth, used to live on them in the summer holidays as a kid so I was chuffed they sent us a box so the boys could try them and as you can see....they’re a hit!’

How bleeping easy was that??
You don’t need to say you buy something allll the time or arselick a brand to create an AD. When you’re honest and genuine (and all your ads don’t sound the same) People will believe your doing these ads because you like a product and not because your getting paid to like it.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Seriously ??? always buying mr freeze ice pops are you reb ??? I’m calling bullshit never seen you buy them nor have I ever seen the boys with one either 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 15
Cant help but notice how smug she’s looking on her most recent story. You’re right Rebecca karma will catch up, but not to us on here, to you for being the biggest liar 🤥

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Cant help but notice how smug she’s looking on her most recent story. You’re right Rebecca karma will catch up, but not to us on here, to you for being the biggest liar 🤥
All that attention and new followers have went to her already over inflated head. Anyone who needs constant validation from strangers online has serious issues. She didn’t earn those followers for being a genuine person who people choose to follow because they like her. But that won’t even bother her, she’s too thick to see that. Good luck to her, she’s going to need it. I think when the influencer bubble bursts she really won’t know what to do with her life.

Reactions: 8
Maybe karma will catch up with her for ruining or negatively affecting peoples businesses with her taking people's money to do half arsed advertising to make a quick buck to pay for crappy looking trips to teneriefe... Especially with freshly cosmetics who seemed like a small fledgling company trying to get off the ground only to have a spanner thrown in the works by this big idiot 😂😂😂😂😂

Never oncd have I ever been tempted to buy something based on one of her ads..... If she was a smart businesswoman she would regularly mention these "products she loves" even when she's not being paid which might lead to rolling contracts/salaried influencing roles with these brands... Just like her idol LJC has with Topshop/Primark/Matalan.....

Reb next time you read here, maybe if you focus on one area of products you are really passionate about - be it makeup, clothes, kids stuff, cooking products people will actually be able to see your enthusiasm and you won't come across as so fake and mercenary rather than people feel like they're watching QVC with all this random stuff you try to flog then swear blind "I only advertise what I love"

You know what they say: Jack of all trades, master of none! 😂 How appropriate 🤦‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 19
All that attention and new followers have went to her already over inflated head. Anyone who needs constant validation from strangers online has serious issues. She didn’t earn those followers for being a genuine person who people choose to follow because they like her. But that won’t even bother her, she’s too thick to see that. Good luck to her, she’s going to need it. I think when the influencer bubble bursts she really won’t know what to do with her life.
Just a few extra thousand people to see right through her! 200 odd likes on her recent ad, oh dear! Not working out is itttt

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’ve been put today on the Yorkshire moors and the weather has been beautiful. At what lengths will influencers go to for engagement? Trolls today, fake illnesses, when does that become serious and they start making up illnesses for their children. It’s a slippery slope.

She is just dangerous

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Here you go Rebecca. Just did my Aldi food shop for 6 of us. 5 main meals, veggies, fruit, milk (and almond milk), cheese, biscuits, choccy treats etc! Under £64!

Edit to add: and it’s all fresh meat & veggies too. Only frozen I’ve bought is a bag of veg medley, chips and a 4 pack of sausage rolls ‘coz my boys like them lol.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
The smug face you pull when you realise putting up a picture fake crying gets you thousands more followers/likes/comments than 5 years of flaunting your arse and tits all over the internet
That’s literally all I see when I look at her, smugness. I don’t buy her nice innocent act for one minute.

Reactions: 17
Here you go Rebecca. Just did my Aldi food shop for 6 of us. 5 main meals, veggies, fruit, milk (and almond milk), cheese, biscuits, choccy treats etc! Under £64!

Edit to add: and it’s all fresh meat & veggies too. Only frozen I’ve bought is a bag of veg medley, chips and a 4 pack of sausage rolls ‘coz my boys like them lol.
What's your meal plan if you dont mind me asking? I'm impressed were a family of 3 and always seem to spend 70/80 in there 🤦‍♀️I tell myself its buying fresh meat but you've proved me wrong Haha

Reactions: 4
What's your meal plan if you dont mind me asking? I'm impressed were a family of 3 and always seem to spend 70/80 in there 🤦‍♀️I tell myself its buying fresh meat but you've proved me wrong Haha
2 packs of southern fried chicken drumsticks and thighs.

Turkey mince for spaghetti bolognese.

Garlic and herb pork schnitzel

4 breaded pollock fillets. (They’re rather big so 4 will do the 6 of us).

I also bought 4 chicken breast pack that will probably cover 2 meals (chicken curry and probably fajitas) - I try and pack meals out with veg rather than fill them with meat.

Reactions: 6
2 packs of southern fried chicken drumsticks and thighs.

Turkey mince for spaghetti bolognese.

Garlic and herb pork schnitzel

4 breaded pollock fillets. (They’re rather big so 4 will do the 6 of us).

I also bought 4 chicken breast pack that will probably cover 2 meals (chicken curry and probably fajitas) - I try and pack meals out with veg rather than fill them with meat.
Thanks for that I'll definitely give that a go next week

Reactions: 7
She’s always been like that and thought she was better than everyone else.
Totally. Its only a matter of time before people see that too, and the ones that don’t see it, well that’s because they’re probably just like her

Reactions: 3
OMG 2SS in that new photo is cracking me up, his bright red face, little boobs & the way he's standing there like an overgrown toddler. What a guy!
Whyyyy is his face always tomato red?! 😭
And once again, poor Woody in clothes that absolutely drown him. Why can neither of these parents work out what size clothing that child needs?

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.