Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

francisjmeader

I genuinely accidentally clicked ‘no’ on her latest poll as I was tapping through and I’ve been blocked 😭😭😩😩

All for saying I don’t want to see what she got Woodeh for his birthday in a YouTube video. Sigh.

I’m such a hater and a troll. God forgive me for I have sinned.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 55

Motherofcats

I also watch mrs hinch something’s, not sure if I’ve done this correct as never loaded anything before only commented so hope you can see it but this is what I would call trolling- telling someone their baby is not handsome and using the 🤢emoji- not having a difference of opinion which seems to be what our Rebegga thinks
Completely agree! THAT is trolling. THAT is disgusting and vile.

You’re not a troll if you vote no on a poll to seeing woody’s birthday gifts. You’re not a troll if you don’t like any of the clothes in a primark haul. You’re definitely not a troll if you can see through lies and fake posts.

It really annoys me when people say ‘Well you wouldn’t say that to somebody in the street’
Of course i fucking wouldn’t. I wouldn’t go up to Angie down the road and discuss her food shop or delve into her primark bag and disagree that the T-shirt she bought isn’t a dress..
But do you know why I wouldn’t???
Because Angie down the road isn’t showing me her food shop, asking for my opinion on polls, telling me every minor irrelevant detail about her day, showing me everything she ever buys and tries to influence me to do the same and be like her.
And if she did, I’d give her MY fucking opinion.

• Heart
Reactions: 53

Faye89

The caption on her new post may as well read.

‘Hi guys, thanks for all the attention yesterday, it really got me what I wanted - thousands more followers and lots of attention to feed my narcissistic personality.
We as a family are back to doing fuck all today, Steve is still a sexist pig and I’m going to keep the boys cooped up in the dungeon all day.
Just remember guys to be a positive person like I were yesterday taking pictures of myself crying and you can be like me.’

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48

MakeMineADouble

VIP Member
I’m following this thread. Purely because we’ve got a fox that keeps shitting in our front garden and my kids really want a dog. I was wondering if we should just trap the Fox next time he visits my garden and keep that instead? Thoughts?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47

blondeconverted

Chatty Member
She says shes been using the skin oil before bed and it leaves her feeling 'super awake' ... who the fuck wants to feel awake before they go to bed?
Has she lost the fucking plot. Prick

• Haha
Reactions: 44

Ispylittleeye

Chatty Member
I don’t understand why any one when they’re crying and upset thinks oh I know I’ll take a selfie and upload it to Instagram. Anything for attention!

• Heart
Reactions: 41

Yel

Chatty Member
What a miserable life you must lead if you fall for engagement bait of a sales person who just cares about advertising anything people will pay her for.

Veggie sausages one day, meat ones the next. Her adverts are absolutely diabolical with zero effort for such easy money. Remember when she put some nasty looking cheese spread in a baked potato that was microwaved for 4 minutes with some ham and said it was perfect for vegetarians. :LOL:

In the real world these people would be told to leave on the first day of a job at midday and would never get round to an annual review!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

Motherofcats

These day in the staged life’s are so fucking boring.
I bet it took them about three hours to leave the house!
Right Steve you film meh walking to car...andddd stop. Now film meh putting little woodeh in car seat...Okay now Steve you get out car and walk up path..nooooo shut gate behind you so you can film meh opening it silleh! Ahh bugger it Steve, just take handbrake off car and let kids roll off so it looks like your still driving...
And don’t forget the acoustic sad song over it.

• Haha
Reactions: 39

Justhereforthegoss

Chatty Member
Food haul- I got these bottles of water cause they are really handy to have in the car and stuff and the boys get thirsty and stuff so I got these bottles of water and they are easy to open for the boys to have in the car when they are thirsty and stuff, so I got water. Seriously, it's like when you need to write an essay with a certain word count so start adding in extra words everywhere....She literally stretches 2 mins worth of chat to 20 mins 😑😩

• Haha
Reactions: 38

Charl28

So on her stories tonight she’s saying how bad her skin is atm... half hour later she’s promoting a skin serum she’s been using for the past week saying how good it is? 😩😩😩

• Haha
Reactions: 38
So...she’s either got in trouble with the brand...that means you were WRONG Rebecca. Or, she’s reading here, in which case that’s your choice, it’s not your “platform” and we can say what we bloody well like. Grow up. If you’re “done” then get the fuck off instagram. Oh no you’re not “done” are you. ANOTHER lie.

Reactions: 37

francisjmeader

Didn’t she just post two seconds ago that she’s breaking out and her skin is terrible and two seconds later she’s doing an AD telling us to buy some shit because it’s so amazing for your skin and it’s left hers feeling so amazing?

Poor poor timing!

• Haha
  • Wow

Cooper123

VIP Member
She’s really beginning to anger me. Someone here hit the nail on the head by saying if she didn’t read here she wouldn’t know any different. She blocks us and deletes any comments that query something and then out of frustration we come here. And somebody please tell me if I’m wrong here, but a troll is someone who practically stalks someone by constantly seeking them out and leaving comments on pics or posts or whatever. We come here to talk amongst ourselves so how the hell is that trolling!?? She chooses to come and read here therefore she’s seeking us out. She’s as fake as those new followers she’s gained. I can’t wait until the influencer bubble bursts and all these twats come crashing back to earth and realise they’re no more special than the rest of us.

• Heart

alexm1993

Chatty Member
Long time lurker 👋🏼 But I’ve just been catching up on here/Instagram & seen Rebecca’s stories about ‘being stressed’. i don’t know if any of you follow thenursemum on insta - she has a son with a lot of complex medical needs & is a single parent (I know there’s lots of other parents in similar situations too but her story really got to me due to how unsafe it will be for her/her son). She has just been told she doesn’t meet the requirements for carers anymore which basically means she is solely responsible for her sons complex medical needs, alone & it is incredibly unsafe. I won’t go into detail about their life & his care plan etc but how dare Rebecca complain about how stressed she is?! She works from home, bought a house, has a partner and family around yet she’s stressed about planning a birthday party?! 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Sad
Reactions: 36

Freedomof Speech

I truly think bec and 2ss have been handed everything they currently have on a plate. 2ss was paid well over the odds from his dad for over a decade and becs latched on at 19 with the perfect excuse to never work again (cue Alfie). All the money/house/ holidays ect were originally what had people interested as it was intriguing to see someone so young, appear to be doing so well. At first she was quite relatable and 2ss was never seen, now the money has gone, they have stagnated. A person is a sum of its parts- and these 2 are lazy, boring and incredibly stupid. 2ss has no job- and it must have come as a shock that in the real world he doesn’t add upto much. It’s about time these two start to live like everyone else- IN THE REAL WORLD. They are like an annoying egotistical chav fam that’s pretending to be something they are not- and unfortunely it will all come crashing down.

• Heart

Ruby’s mum

VIP Member
I have to say I hate the new poster she is flogging for her kids room. ‘Cool kids live forever’ - bit of a kick in the teeth for any follower whose child didn’t or isn’t going to live. Perhaps I am over sensitive in this area but it’s the same when she says she wishes they would stop growing up as she wants them to stay babies forever. No Rebecca, you really wouldn’t believe me.

• Sad