Rebecca Lamb #109 Polishing turds for the Gram. Giving her kids kinder eggs despite the ban

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m honestly crying that there is a mouse making a fleeting appearance in her reel 😂 You could not write this stuff 😂 The mouse is trolling her 😂
Why does she get a decent amount of likes on her reels?! Like I wouldn’t expect over 1000 people to actually like the clothes in that reel or what she looks like?!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Omg I would die and never live there ever ever ever again a tad dramatic yes but no not for me thanks
I sold my house because we had mice. Saw 2 on the Monday and the house was up for sale by Friday 🤣🤣🤣🤣 and they were NEVER in my bedroom, I'd of sooner slept in my wheelie bin

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Just posting again because this is pure gold
I may even post it on every thread in the near future
It’s like the start of some bleeping horror film. She’s got the traumatised vacant look and pallor of some woman who’s being kept captive and has had to fashion a top out of some rags she’s found. This is the video her captor’s made where she’s forced to say she’s fine.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
What in the Holy duck is that top. It looks like the bags that hang in my kitchen that store potatoes and onions.
My mum legit gave me a cloth to clean my windows with today that looks like that maybe I'll wrap it round me for my works teams call in the morning 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I watched that reel and my first instinct was obviously to fly to Tattle... but then I thought no, this moment is too good. I paced myself... bathed my son and put him to bed, made myself a nice brew, got some biscuits and settled down to read...

SO WORTH IT 🤣

I can't believe what a scrubber she looks in that weird brown top, wtf is she thinking. Every single item screams cheap fast fashion, no wonder she wants all these 'designer' accessories like rings, bags and shoes - she knows she can't get away with an actual designer wardrobe made up of fakes so she has to try and fake it where she can.

Screaming at Minnie Mouse making her Reel debut. Definitely looks mouse like to me, and the way it runs in such a straight line...

• Haha
Reactions: 37
She'll be t cutting the sexeh rangey with her new top by Friday... bleeping hell I can't cope she looks like something out of Robbinson Crueso 😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Classic evening in the life of a ‘troll’
Relaxing after putting kids to sleep, have a scroll through insta, see that reel. Think W.T.F. How does she always get it so wrong ?! Go on tattle to check other people are on my wavelength and I’m not going crazy. Be relieved at the fact they are. Have a laugh at the comments. Question if I’m being tight. Remember she puts herself before all her family, exploits other women for her ‘business’ and also comments on people in the public eye. Laugh at more comments. Carry on with my evening.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
I think she faked the gallbladder problems from the very beginning. So the doctors sent her for scans and when they realised nothing was wrong, she probably finally gathered that she wouldn’t be able to lie about it anymore.
I reckon she was maybe having some sort of issue but has been trying to get preggo for ages and started to suspect something was up so played it up and laid it on thick to her gp so she could get investigated

Reactions: 9
I went to the gym thinking she had blessed us enough with that green monstrosity, but when I finish I am greeted with that Reel. I am actually speechless. Where do I start?! Poor love literally has zero clue how to dress herself does she?! The too small (she said it herself) dress with the borrowers bag, the potato sack scrap crop top… Jesus wept. Not one genuinely nice holiday outfit there. She could have gone with some lovely maternity bikinis with sarongs and kaftans, but no, has to have EVERYTHING hanging out. Why is she like this?! Imagine being those boys in a few short years and Googling their mother. Poor things.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
That comment on her post about taking Alfie out of school -‘they had months and months off school due to Covid’. Erm……. Beggy they weren’t OFF school they were learning at home. Well most peoples kids were. You know the ones who’s parents actually give a tit about their kids. You however just couldn’t be arsed to even try so your poor son who already blatantly is way behind other children his age, is doomed to failure all because YOU think your gods gift and prefer to pose in front of your mirror showing your enormous bleeping lardy arse and fat gunt ( yes fat gunt NOT baby bump you huge fat whale) than to actually spend any time with your kids helping them to learn anything.

duck me has made me angry tonight. Those poor poor kids.
She is a bleeping disgrace.
Please let the scan show it’s a boy tomorrow she’d be devastated the bleeping witch.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
That’s 99% a mouse
And 1% chance its a young rat when you see it zoomed in, slowed down in the clips posted on previous pages here it runs straight from under the bed and if its big enough to be seen on camera it makes you wonder

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.