Rebecca Lamb #109 Polishing turds for the Gram. Giving her kids kinder eggs despite the ban

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just showed my husband her reel without saying anything myself... I was watching his reaction and when the weird bra top thing came on he was like this šŸ¤ØšŸ¤Ø and said fair enough to wear a bikini pregnant but that f**king Christmas ribbon thing is ridiculous šŸ¤£šŸ¤£. He also said I've never known someone to love themselves so much.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Beggy and Steve will be shagging themselves silly knowing everyoneā€™s been looking at her droopy tits and big belleh. Itā€™s exactly what she wants šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Just showed my husband her reel without saying anything myself... I was watching his reaction and when the weird bra top thing came on he was like this šŸ¤ØšŸ¤Ø and said fair enough to wear a bikini pregnant but that f**king Christmas ribbon thing is ridiculous šŸ¤£šŸ¤£. He also said I've never known someone to love themselves so much.
Thatā€™s nice of your husband
Mine hates her with a passion
He actually said to me if I had done what she done with getting pregnant he would of been gone
Total lack of respect and trust to do that he says
Also says she looks like a wannabe love island reject šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Itā€™s the trapped spirit of a dead mouse. Go into the light mouse and never look back itā€™s otay to pass on over

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The day before her 20 week scan Beggy is dressing up in the tackiest, cheapest looking outfits looking as if she is 40+ weeks. Beckyā€¦. get a job!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Itā€™s a mouse, it runs from under the bed. Theyā€™re unbelievably fast little fuckers - I know because my cat threw one in through my bi fold door last year and it took me a week to catch the fecker. It was shitting everywhere šŸ¤¢ on the slowed down clip you can literally see itā€™s tail but even aside from that I could tell straight away by how fast it moved.

Orbs caught on camera are usually just the light, reflecting on the camera.

Reactions: 6
Iā€™m living for this mouse:eek:rb debate please can we have a poll on next thread whatā€™s that under the bed?

A) Mouse
B) Orb
C) Mouse-orb

Itā€™s such a busy spirit highway in that room I said earlier thereā€™s been LOTS of visible spooky things and orbs in her recent face sanding videos. Letā€™s look at the paranormal triggersā€¦

1. sheā€™s pregnant
2. theyā€™ve been moving furniture about and upsetting the order of things
3. strong emotions running high around the ā€œsurpriseā€ pregnancy
4. Age and history of property
5. Scrying all day in a mirror šŸŖž I was always told spirits especially malevolent ones hate vanity šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
You know what the sad thing is...she truly believes in her mind that she has had a busy day WORKING. She can actually justify to herself leaving those boys downstairs alone all day because in her limited life experience she 100% thinks this is WORK. It's so far removed from working that it's an insult to each of us with actual jobs.... Pure madness šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Team mouse šŸšŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Regardless what makes me laugh is that sheā€™s probably spent all evening making Steve pull apart their bedroom searching for a mouse šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.