Rebecca Lamb #109 Polishing turds for the Gram. Giving her kids kinder eggs despite the ban

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The constant belly clutching and rubbing makes me cringe and feel a bit ill actually. Doesn't she realise what a twit it makes her look? I don't remember ever being like her when I was pregnant. Strange behaviour if you ask me. If I saw her on holiday dressed like that, I'd laugh, wouldn't be able to stop myself. What a tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I would honestly love to know these absolute idiots who are up her arse, how can any sane person look at her and think the tit they spout in her comments. I don’t know what’s worse half the time, her tit or their arse licking.

Reactions: 20
From a pest control website:
Theoretically speaking, two mice can give birth to as many as 60 pups per year. Let’s be conservative and say that only 21 of the 60 pups are female. With the females of each litter giving birth 6 weeks after their own arrival, you could see as many as 5,082 mice in one year!

Better stop feeding that cat 🐈

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
I really don’t think it’s a mouse, as I said before… it literally appears from nowhere and it goes half invisible at one point.

Reactions: 11
Thread suggestion- Even the mouse, wants out of this house.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Mouse or spirit energy either way that house needs cleansing!
The activity round her head the other day in her stories was alarming I meant to say something here but thought yall would just say dust. 🔮 keep an eye out though folks!

@ChubClubThug I’m howling.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.