Rebecca Lamb #109 Polishing turds for the Gram. Giving her kids kinder eggs despite the ban

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope they didn't have mice when those kids were sleeping on mattresses on the floor.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
You can choose which image is the cover image when you post a reel. She's purposely chosen the one where one nipple is looking at Skipton and the other is already in Greece.

All for the pervs.

Hardly screams wholesome family content does it 😂😂😂😩🤮🤮🤮

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 46
View attachment 1219831

I thought you was on 5k a month hun?!
Right I’m not caught up but i assume we are all in agreement that these will appear courtesy of Ali Express or similar and she’ll kid herself anyone believes they’re genuine!
she’s trying to set up the narrative that she has £600 to spraff on Chloe sandals - meanwhile woodworm eats the house from the inside out and they’ve no tyre tread on the Range Rover that could kill someone if they don’t maintain it and end up in an accident

Reactions: 19
Honestly she’s outdone herself today. The weird green outfit which no one, especially a pregnant woman should wear. Then the holiday outfits I just literally have NO words to explain how wrong they are.
Cringest part is she really does think she’s all that 😂 probably moaning to Steve right now about how hard life is as an influencer and what a long hard day she’s had in her bedroom playing make up and outfits like a 12 year old girl. At least make it good but she just can’t 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
You lot have done me in today 😭😭😭

God bless Dingle Hillbilly Redneck Elleh Belleh Lamb Shank

And we still have 4 glorious months of pregnancy and a birth to get through 😬

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Why am I thinking of the Fawlty Towers sketch where Manuel is trying to justify the rat in the hotel is hamster (or am I just super old 😂😂😂)
Pmsl that'll be next she'll be doing a hello fresh box opening and bloody mouses head will bob up, she's got chickens she'll have rats visiting .

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Approximately 100- yes 💯 stories today. I counted. 100 stories. Wtf happened to the boys? Since she said she was making lunch for the boys Alfie can’t have been back at school.

I just can’t believe she has posted 100 stories.
She really is vacuous witch.

• Wow
It cracks me up how many stories she posts a day. Look at all those little dots. What busy mum genuinely has the time to do that? Those kids are self-raising like flour.
I really don’t know how she gets the time to post etc. i have three boys and I can’t even go to the toilet alone for a minute without some shouting “MUUMMMM!!” , also spending all day looking into a camera / mirror would make me feel so guilty like I’d be ignoring my children. But clearly beggy doesn’t mind.

Reactions: 19
Why is she and her outfit the same colour as the woodworm infested beams?

View attachment 1220783
One tit in the shop, the other leaving with the change
Jesus tonight she’s beyond comment today 👀🤢

The duck is that dress
I actually think this is the least offensive thing I’ve seen

she’s dirty, like actually perverted.

What's worse...the top or the TV nailed onto the bed?
How many times a day does someone bang themselves on the corner of that ‘tv stand’ do ya reckon?
hillbillies

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Can you just imagine poor Alfie, nearly 9 years old with his mum on holiday in those outfits. I mean wear what you want but for the love of bleeping god, think of your bleeping kids and how embarrassing it is for them. My son is 11, nearly 12 and he would be utterly mortified if I rocked up pregnant wearing tit like that. You just wouldn’t do it to them.

No one wants to see it, let alone on a pregnant woman for the love of god. We get it, you’re pregnant, you don’t have to shove it in everyone’s face every bloody second of the day. It’s bleeping rank ffs.

515DCF1C-26A5-47AD-A6B1-83DEE76F0008.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Bet the mice are nesting in the pile of returns she not parcelled up yet , having a right good chew for nesting material and pissing all over !

Next they will be nesting in the already made cot , unwrapped nappies and baby gurls summer 2023 dresses !!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
I'm not saying beaver is going to do them in but the whole set up in that shack reminds me of the Shannan Watts set up and beavers mind is elsewhere like Chris's was

Reactions: 6
I wasted waaaay too much of my evening getting this action shot of baybeh gurleh mouse… 🐭
B0A9685E-594A-4FFB-B2DA-B57819CD577E.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Can you just imagine poor Alfie, nearly 9 years old with his mum on holiday in those outfits. I mean wear what you want but for the love of bleeping god, think of your bleeping kids and how embarrassing it is for them. My son is 11, nearly 12 and he would be utterly mortified if I rocked up pregnant wearing tit like that. You just wouldn’t do it to them.

No one wants to see it, let alone on a pregnant woman for the love of god. We get it, you’re pregnant, you don’t have to shove it in everyone’s face every bloody second of the day. It’s bleeping rank ffs.

View attachment 1221376
My son is 8 and he is brutal hed literally say to me " what the hell is that "
I bought an oversized leather jacket the other week and i hung it over my shoulders thinking I was the dogs bollocks and he ripped me to shreds🤣
Alfie and woody are completely used to their disgusting perverted parents, doing photoshoots whilst she wraps her enormous legs round Steve in a children's bleeping play park.

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.