Rebecca Lamb #109 Polishing turds for the Gram. Giving her kids kinder eggs despite the ban

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she just said that her make up was a quick simple look - not using too many products.

Here’s what she used:
Strobe cream
2 x bb foundation
Concealer
Cream bronzer
Setting powder
Cream blusher
Eyebrow pencil
Eyeshadow
Mascara
Powder bronzer
Lipliner
2 x lipsticks
Liquid highlighter

🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
Talking about putting highlighter on her Cupid’s bow 😂 You ain’t got a Cupid’s bow ya twit! Looking like some Planet of the Apes extra out here.

95792990-FB72-46E2-BA1C-B0890BF54F99.jpeg
6A7B61CD-FC1F-4C1C-86FF-AC014650BDC3.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 41
The cream just doesn’t smell nice, it smells of like soap or something, it’s not nice… heaven forbid you might end up smelling of something clean Beg!!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I'm also going away in the summer hols. Greece in August. My kids are both in higher education and doing well because in our house, we value education 😉

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Just a quick, everyday make-up look is it? My every day make-up look is this:

Pixi H20 Skin Tint. Just whack it on everywhere. Rub it in with my fingers. Really nice natural finish.
Brow gel to keep my eyebrows neat and define them a bit. Using the Beauty Pie one atm, it's good, but they're all the same really aren't they.
Mascara. Any that are on offer.
Tiny bit of blusher.
Vaseline or Burts Bees. Use a tinted one if I'm feeling fancy.

Why the duck does anyone need to prime and strobe and contour and conceal and wear two different types of lipstick for an everyday make-up look? Especially when all you're doing is knocking about your house in the middle of nowhere!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Thought the lumehhhh made her skin so glowehhhh and clear that she didn't need foundation or highlighter anymore. 😂😂😂😩😩

• Haha
Reactions: 24
View attachment 1219831

I thought you was on 5k a month hun?!
I bet as we speak she's ordered them from dhgate and when they arrive she'll post them saying I treated myself. bleeping disgrace of a woman, look at your kids and how little they have and spend that money on them! Trying to keep up with actual well off people is the most pathetic thing ever. You can't afford 600 quid sandals you dick, you're driving about with baldy tyres and your house is shite. Give your bleeping head a shake.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Just a quick, everyday make-up look is it? My every day make-up look is this:

Pixi H20 Skin Tint. Just whack it on everywhere. Rub it in with my fingers. Really nice natural finish.
Brow gel to keep my eyebrows neat and define them a bit. Using the Beauty Pie one atm, it's good, but they're all the same really aren't they.
Mascara. Any that are on offer.
Tiny bit of blusher.
Vaseline or Burts Bees. Use a tinted one if I'm feeling fancy.

Why the duck does anyone need to prime and strobe and contour and conceal and wear two different types of lipstick for an everyday make-up look? Especially when all you're doing is knocking about your house in the middle of nowhere!
Day to day I generally wear:

Foundation, concealer, eyebrow powder, mascara, eyeliner, blusher.

Each to their own but I wouldn't be putting all that bronzer on for a regular day stuck in the shack.

Reactions: 13
I'm sorry but she is one ugly witch, she looks like someone's gave her a dig to the mouth, that swelling is disgusting. And her skin is bloody awful!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
So clearly, those 5 million stories were to add links to her makeup as she’s clearly that skint that every little really does indeed help. It’s just desperation at this point.

Reactions: 18
She really treats her flowers like they’re just there to finance her, doesn’t she?

• Heart
Well that’s the colour green ruined for me. Why is she so smug? Typically people who are that thick are good looking, like god tried to give them something. She didn’t get the looks, just cankles.

• Haha
duck me that video… all those shades of green do not go and her gunt and camel toe is not a pretty site

• Haha
Steve said she looked like a tree because of her tree trunk legs and the fact she’s wearing at least 3 different shades of green. I hope to bleeping god she isn’t leaving the house dressed like that.

• Haha
She got dressed, did her make up, took off the top then made a reel of her putting it back on. The smugness makes me want to launch my phone.
After she takes that photo, she has to turn around and look at the TV (that she's trying to hide with belleh) nailed to the end of the bed.
Smugness gone.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.