Rebecca Lamb #109 Polishing turds for the Gram. Giving her kids kinder eggs despite the ban

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry but she’s pushing that belly out to make herself look bigger, you can see when she turns to the side it’s all fat. I had a 8lb 15 baby 7 months ago and my bump was nowhere near like that at 6 months unless I pushed it out!! Attention seeking twit

Reactions: 21
Sad fact in Rebecca’s world Alfie is no longer considered cute enough for the gram in the same way that Woody still is. And it will be Woody who?come September when Goldilocks arrives. Good luck with losing that baby weight in 6 months time hun, you’re already a “fat bird” and you know Beaver “dunt like fat birds”.

Reactions: 24
Sharing more contradictory tik toks!! We all contribute to your bank account beggy every time we can’t resist a look at your YouTube 😂 therefore entitled to an opinion. Or is that “initialled to an option”

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Carly makes a point about buying things that don't suit her because she's seen it on someone else, REBECCA ARE YOU LISTENING??

Reactions: 11
Fish & bleeping CHIPS you are a lazy lazy fat munter🤦‍♀️
Look up this.......word Beggy
C O O K I N G......

Reactions: 17
She has an aga, an oven, a microwave, a hob and a slow cooker. She lives in the middle of nowhere...But eats out, like twice a day 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 28
She has an aga, an oven, a microwave, a hob and a slow cooker. She lives in the middle of nowhere...But eats out, like twice a day 🥴
I wonder how the dynamics will change when Baybe is here.....
3 is very different to two
Poor Beggy how will she fit Magic Mirror time in
Will be fat tired & haggeeeeeered🤣

Reactions: 17
It will be interesting to see how they manage when the baby starts weaning. I bet she just buys jars constantly rather than making fresh food.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
It will be interesting to see how they manage when the baby starts weaning. I bet she just buys jars constantly rather than making fresh food.
And will probably feed it to A&W too...they will think its the STEW😫

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Why would you call an 8 year old a teenager? The clue is in the name...
I'll bet her own mother started treating her like a teenager before she was one. You know those women who dress their 10-year-old daughters like they're 15 and ask them all the time if they have a little boyfriend yet? She has a vibe of someone who grew up that way and is just passing it on.

• Sick
Reactions: 19
She must think we are all as brainless with goldfish memories as she is - fish and chips and a chocolate milk shake with cream. Gallbladder, hello? This is the one hospitalized twice with gallbladder issues, operation scheduled, excruciating pain - what an absolute dangerous horrible liar.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Fish and chips and chocolate milkshake topped with whipped cream for lunch - how’s the gorlstuhns Beggy?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
She must think we are all as brainless with goldfish memories as she is - fish and chips and a chocolate milk shake with cream. Gallbladder, hello? This is the one hospitalized twice with gallbladder issues, operation scheduled, excruciating pain - what an absolute dangerous horrible liar.
I’m sure pregnancy can make gallbladder issues potentially worse too?

Reactions: 10
Lazy chav is filling her gut with the fattiest foods she can find and feeding her kids tit whilst pretending to be a family and lifestyle iNfLuEnCeR. She drives a dangerous car and wears her racist, misogynistic boyfriends clothes.

Nice one Beggy. Keep making yourself completely unemployable, you thick chav.

Reactions: 30
Has anyone seen the shack lately??

Maybe the kitchens being re done or the mens urinal toilet floor????

Would explain the eating out?

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.